The holy trinity of overrated late 90s/early 00s cartoons that were never as good as people say they were

The holy trinity of overrated late 90s/early 00s cartoons that were never as good as people say they were

Never seen the Ed show. The other 2 are not overrated.

(OP)

They most certainly are

>Muh ACKSHUN
Both shows had shit action

Prithee, why do you include Ed, Edd n Eddy among these?

(You)

>I enjoy popular thing less than most people
good for you

>Both shows had shit action
In what way?

Lot of Nostalgia baiting lately

I know you're trying to troll, but I actually agree with you. I was never into Samurai Jack and Teen Titans, and I thought EEnE was OK at best. Sheep in the Big City was better than all three but only lasted a season.

Pretty accurate

>Big City was better than all three
See

The only one which actually belongs on that image is Teen Titans. Samurai Jack and EEE are actually as good as people claim they are.

this bait is so shit it doesn't even deserve my (you)

EEnE's legitimately good though

I believe Sheep had two seasons, but most of the second season was stealth aired at weird hours.

>They most certainly are

No they are not.

/stoplikingwhatIdontlike.jpg

>can't refute

Typical virgins can't even stand up for their garbage

Is there literally any show as good as fans say?Doesnt every show fit this Aragorn

>Typical virgins can't even stand up for their garbage

The irony. You don't see it.

Sup Forumsirgins have good taste in cartoons. You don't.

sam jack was boring and slow

teen titans was always weeb bait, I like the new one better because it's actual zany cartoon shit and extremely self aware.

EEnE was only good if you grew up watching the latin dub. whoever remembers Rolf's dialogue will understand.

>Aragorn
Illiterate phoneposter?

>spic languages
>ever

Heil Grammar!

>watching post 9-11 burger tv

Teen Titans definitely. Smurai Jack Yes. EEnE is only extremely popular on Sup Forums, everywhere else I hear about it gives mixed opinions

>EEnE is only extremely popular on Sup Forums

What does that even mean?

>My body craves sun and sex
Kek

Nah

fuck you, the Eds were based as fuck

Samurai Jack did have its moments as an "epic tale" parody, even though the reboot was horrible. EEnE was really great as far as chill childhood stuff goes. Teen Titans was overly edgy and weeaboo and took itself too seriously, but it was a lot of fun for 10 year old me. I think TTG is actually better in terms of knowing what it is; just a little kids show that should be aware of the fact that lighthearted and silly fun isn't something that can take away from the other aspects.

>EEnE
>Overrated
It was literally the greatest cartoon of that era. Kys OP

kys Danny

All three are good, but people do hype them up too much as being the "best show's evar". There are a lot of people on Sup Forums who seem to think a show can only be A: the second coming of Christ, or B: absolute dogshit that also raped your mom.

>Teen Titans was overly edgy and weeaboo and took itself too seriously
> I think TTG is actually better in terms of knowing what it i
I didn't know TTG writers posted here? Only they would say something so stupid