4th Powerpuff Girl "Bliss" voice actor revealed

Thoughts Sup Forums?

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/905810435722665986

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tRoIgNZ8Z8
twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/900712546155601923
twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/880997184870785025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would actually take that powerpuff girl on her shirt over the shit they gave us

just like that

Robbing stores
Coming to kill the Boors
Here we is jus in time
The Niggernog Girls

So that's who voicing the Poochie.

She's a cutie.

Good for her? Doesn't seem to have previous acting experience though.

5th*

8th if you count the rowdy ruff boys

This how you can tell they're fucking plebs

Are they really baiting SJW now?

Has this dumpster fire sank so low?

youtu.be/8tRoIgNZ8Z8

Not that the nu-PPG was any good to begin with.

Bliss is a good name.

Man this publicity stunt is working wonders for Nu-PPG. We were almost able to forget about it.

>expecting me to believe that this powerpuff girl will live beyond this adaptation
Might as well call her Venus de Milo.

I just want to see the fall of this civilazation already. I wanna see the purge that will come with it.

Yeah, just finding new bottoms of that same barrel, quite a feat from them.

Its a much better design I tell you

Same.

>4th powerpuff girl
>its not the return of Bunny
im very upset about this.

whatta a an-hero.

So did the Professor decide to make a fourth girl for funsies? Why is there a fourth girl suddenly?

Same reason my parents decided to have 3 kids after me. To annoy my ass forever.

Do people still watch this shit? Its literally just propoganda at this point. Shitty, tasteless propoganda.

I..i...iii..its like they are TRYING to prove Sup Forums right

>CN asked him if he wanted to work on reboot, but Disney contacts didn't allow him
>Enjoyed doing WOY and wanted to keep going, but Disney canned it
>Meanwhile, his show on CN got rid of the smartest character in the show for retarded reasons, has Jared and now has a queer/black Powerpuff OC, all while making memes and random jokes

being Craig is suffering.

So what? Did we all forget they literally had a retarded Powerpuff girl? And killed her off in her premier episode?

I don't understand why anyone would find this to be something to celebrate.

Who cares about the sex, race or disposition of a voice actor? Cree Summer's been voicing major female characters, white and black, young and old, for fucking decades, where's the Twitter celebration for her? How about Frank Walker?

just you wait guys this is going to spawn a whole new generation of sonic-esque recolors

powerpuff girls is saved!

>if you dont like it your racist!
a shit storms brewing

the girls started to bring up alt-right topics at dinner so the professor had to act fast before it was too late

Ugh.

Listen, black people are cool, Africans are cool, queer people are cool, shaving half of your head is cool. It's all cool. I'm cool with it. We all should be cool with it.

But if this doesn't prove that nuPPG is a shallow shell of a once great franchise, stuffed forcibly with the personal ideals and goals and fantasies of the people running it, then nothing will.

It's PanderPuff Girls, and I would be cool with it if it actually spent more time trying to be good and less time trying to be "epic."

It is like everything that Sup Forums autistically memes about manifests in the real world.

What a reddit post

>Who cares about the sex, race or disposition of a voice actor?

Tumblr does (it's the only reason why they care about Danger and Eggs)

>Black
>Queer
>South African
Oi! is like a composite armor of virtue signal, three layers to shield them from any criticism.

Blossom!
Bubbles!
Buttercup!
And Bitchplease!

Morons like you are why they get to do this shit.

I dunno why but I trust singers as VA.

He even used reddit spacing, what a faggot

Would you Sup Forums?

I mean, they were trying before but it backfired hilariously

Because people have nothing else, in their empty lives, to be proud of.

I love how she already has fan art.

>Who cares about the sex, race or disposition of a voice actor?
You apparently.

This is going to be the next poochie.

american creativity knows no boundries

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

>he wouldnt fuck thiccpuff

>Curves on a kindergartener.

This designed by that same guy who inserted his OC to fuck Buttercup?

It makes one wonder just how many layers of this armor do they need to get away with saying "Hitler was right in killing all the hook nosed kikes" or something to that effect.

I disagree.
The real one is bad but the shirt one is worse.

I mean isn't this whole thread about how the new VA is a gay african woman? Seems a little hypocritical.

>he wouldnt cover her head to toe in Chemical XXX

> Pure shit
SWJ will have orgasms with this thread.

No

This reeks of desperation

Pretty much this.

This is likely going to be ultimately nothing as this Bliss could just be the new Bunny of this generation of PPGs.

But continue to get angry at a show none of you even watch anyway

As if I needed a bigger clue this was just being done for a quick ratings grab

The shirt one actually has the right proportions and a hair color that doesn't clash with the rest of her design/color scheme. Her OC is genuinely better than what the show produced.

I eagerly await the next reboot in 10 years that has competent writing staff and decides to include Bliss for the sole purpose of reworking her into a good character.

>Do people still watch this shit?
No. That's why they're doing it.

Why don't they just call her Poochie already?

This wouldn't irk me as much if the character design wasn't so fucking ugly. I mean who the fuck thought that pale brown and neon light blue go in any way together? Also the pink dress and purple eyes look like shit on her. It's like the person who designed her too look at color theory and said "fuck that shit".

As long as the writers and animators are still the same this changes nothing. I mean come on, this is just more money from there nonexistent budget going towards VAs when they should be trying their best to get some of the old writers back who understood the spirit of the PPG and what made it great.

You know! Cuz, for kids!

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/900712546155601923

WE
WUZ
PUFFS AN SHIEET!

How can they hire this racist?

>Asking why people care means you care

...what?

> A shitty "century" fight
> That bitch gonna get the BBC from a overshit like Mayweather.
> yfw she is a pathetic SWJ nigga bitch.

>Jesus
>white

He kida deserved it tho.

They should have made the dress orange or gold. The colors of her dress and skin mash together because of their pastel look.

Thinking boys count AT ALL

This how you can tell they're cis

>He kida deserved it tho.
In what regard did he deserve this?

This, goddamn.

Like this?

So, is this permanent or is this just standard promotion hype for an episode?

How about black hair white dress?

Much better. At least her body and eyes pop out now. I would make the hair brighter, but that's just me.

South Afbros say she will get a origin story ep since this new one ends on a "Dad?" cliffhanger with her and Professor

Ok so shes named Bliss.
Why.

>Bliss
so shes gonna be the mabel of the group?
We allready have bubbles for that

Crazy cunt

The main trio have a theme where their name starts with a B and contains a double letter. I'm honestly amazed that they picked up on the double letter thing, since it's subtle (Bunny had it, too).

It can't always be this way, right guys?

Won't count in what exactly?

Crammer and spelling won't count either

all of this shit would of been avoided if america and europe never took in black slaves and left them where they belong, now look at this shit.

I must be tapped into the future but I would have sword people were sharing fan art of her long before she was confirmed as a character. It's like deja vu.
DUDE IMAGINE LMAO

I don't trust any fucking tweet after learning about tweeterino.
Any "SJW" tweet could now be false flag made for twitter drama threads.

Why is this show still going, when its ratings and its merchandise sales are utter garbage?

is it really that epic of a job when it's a show that only comes on occasionally on Boomerang and has no fans?

Her whole twitter is full of anti-white shit, see for yourself

twitter.com/ToyaDelazy/status/880997184870785025

Point example.

How is that anti-white? It seems to be pro-everything and everyone

At least he got to cum inside Faust's big fat ass

Cree is so great.

No but it's on her contract to act like you're exited and think highly of the show.

Feel free to read all her tweets prior to the McGregor fight user

What is even supposed to be triggering you here, white boy?

I did. Where's the anti white stuff?