It's January 22nd, 2017

It's January 22nd, 2017.
>Hillary wins election.
>Go to sleep, scared to death what will happen after her first day in office.
>Small glimmer of hope resides in the fact that several generals, senators, congressmen, and governors have already started working towards impeachment, if not a cessation of Texas from the Union.
>Go to bed deeply depressed about the future.
>Can't sleep, toss and turn until 3am.
>Turn on t.v. to zone out.
>See this:

>Conference room full of military brass, literally half of all sitting generals, admirals, standing behind a podium, with General X at the mic.
>"As of 12 a.m. EST, I received orders directly from Mrs. President Bill Clinton, to launch a full-scale nuclear assault on Russian soil. Despite my pleas to reconsider, the President told me she would find someone else to carry out the order, and that I will be promptly executed for treason. Immediately following this phone call, I notified my fellow friends of the chaos that is about to unfold. We have come to an agreement, that the President, and all that are directly in line to serve as president are unfit to serve this country. Unfortunately, there are a handful of Democrat-loyal generals who are trying to carry out the order to execute each and everyone in this room. We have 1,000,000 servicemen at our disposal, including 75% of all of the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard. We are facing the greatest enemy the U.S. has ever faced. A brutal, genocidal tyrant has occupied the White House, and so it is our Constitutional duty to protect this country at all costs. We are in talks with Congress to immediately re-instate the draft, and have equipment and training available to 10,000,000 new recruits. Report to your nearest Army recruiting station for further details."

What do?

>What do?
Saddle up

It would be a dream of mine. Actually, it really was a dream of mine from the other night. Felt relieved waking up though. However, I would 100% show up at the nearest recruiting center.

>What do?
Get ready for Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo

If they had 75% of armed forces, why would they need to institute a draft to combat the remaining 25%?

Hilldawg's allies, "Great" Britain, Scotland, Germoney, France, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Canadia, Mehico, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway would all invade the U.S. to protect her

Also, she is likely going to have a few million dykes running to her aid too.

If that were to happen, we'd likely make allies with Russia and crush the opposition.

Trust me, I'm all for rolling hilldawg's brigade but I don't believe drafting would be the way to win a civil war, how would you determine if you're drafting friend or foe?

as an ex military fag i can assure you the blacks and hispanics who support her are relegated to support roles. Supply, transportation, fuel, basically think of the most worthless jobs in the military and its full of blacks.

the blacks who are in combat jobs are pretty redpilled

Brush up my tux, pack my oven and head north. These liberals ain't gonna cook themselves.

>implying it would even be possible for such a message to be broadcast on public TV networks

>Supply, transportation, fuel
>worthless

This is how I know you're not a military faggot, faggot

You are dreaming user. Hillary will win nothing. The most she can hope for is a comfy cell at Maxwell AFB. At worst she becomes the first woman to hang on rope since the assassination of Lincoln.(?).

Need I remind you, eighteen million German soldiers couldn't eradicate a measly 9 million largely-unarmed Jews...

You're retarded if you think infantry are the only relevant military positions.

Stay in college

Gibe your land to Russia goyim.

>What is 8th goddess
Meh, weak.

>Supply, transportation, fuel, basically think of the most worthless jobs

are you fucking retarded? holy shit

You think all that shit just teleports right onto the fucking battlefield, you mongoloid? Go ahead, waltz right into the combat zone with no rations, accessory support vehicles, or fucking gasoline and see how long you last before the enemy walks up to your inbred, monkey-brained, prion-filled sack of shit you call a brain casing and takes it for a trophy.

>tfw Hillary drafts all women
>Spergist against qt ai waifu, civil war 2.0

Fortunately women can't do anything right, ever, and the Clintfederacy is promptly steamrolled by the patriarchy.

Milo is appointed acting God Emperor until Trump can be rescued from FEMA.

Aw poor girl.
I'd actually prefer Russia over USA at this point.
The amount of degeneracy and bullshit in your country and the mudslimes congregating in most of our neighbours' countries is enough to make me wish to be annexed.