What is your rarest comic? First appearance? Variant? Do you display it? Frame it? Grade it?

What is your rarest comic? First appearance? Variant? Do you display it? Frame it? Grade it?

I own pic related. I don't know if it's worth anything but I do know you had to send in for one.

I know comic book investing hit a major decline in the 90s but I love the characters and knowing that they have potential to be worth something is a big plus side to going to the store to pick them up.

What do you own?

Bruh, these arent even rare my cousin has 12 of these, he uses them for kinding you punk

Kinding?

yeah Kinding, for fires idiot

Are you sure you don't mean kindling?

wtf is that????? dont be so butthurt cause you have a weak comic collection you child

I'm a filthy casual but an oldfag so I have a set of Secret Wars 1-12, Teen Titans (wolfman & perez) #1-40, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine 1-4, and Star Wars 1-30 (1977+) in Excellent condition (some near mint) that my older brother helped me collect and store while growing up. I have numerous 1980's avengers, captain america, and X-men runs as well. I stopped collecting in 1992, excepting Usagi Yojimbo which I have never failed to collect as they've been published.

Usagi Yojimbos are my favorites, but from mainstream I think wally west taking up the mantle of Flash and his first serious bout with Thawn really struck me as good writing and art. On the Marvel side, Avengers from 1977-82 had consistent fun stories that I'm glad I read as a kid. Beast & Wonderman were my favorites.

First appearance of Deathstroke?

Probably worth something.

Was this exchange scripted? I can't tell

It was.

Trying to actively derail a thread.

New Mutants 98, and a shortbox of Kirby stuff.

Just this guy

I got a marvel spotlight 5 in great shape and an avengers 4 in shit shape

How the fuck does he bend his wrists?

I have Uncanny X-Men #266, X-Men #25, Wolverine #131 (racial slur copy), Flex Mentallo #1-4 and Astro City #1/2.

Just bagged and boarded. Not on display, just in a box

Probably the copies of Watchmen, though I likely have something rarer in my collection, but I don't know what

I own a Batman comic with the first appearance of some dude named Ballistic but I doubt it's worth anything

Stored in his forearms. When they come out, they don't interfere with the wrist joint.

>This is real.

The first three appearances of Scott Lang.

First appearance Swamp Thing, Gambit, and Deadpool.

>Babies first "weird" comic, staying after the summer huh?

First Appearances:
Iron Fist
Sabretooth
Venom
Deadpool
Moon Knight
Grendel
Deathstroke
Taskmaster
Foolkiller
Spectre (Silver Age)
Preacher
Walking Dead #1
Hobgoblin
Nightwing
The Crow
Hellboy
Gambit
Cable
X-23
Warlock
I've been collecting a while and that's just off the top of my head. I have way too many comics though and plan on unloading most of my collection one of these days.

Oh yeah, I have NYX #3, too.

>Quotes "staying after summer, huh?"

Back to school.