Hawk & Dove join the Titans live action series. Here's the new Hawk

Hawk & Dove join the Titans live action series. Here's the new Hawk.

deadline.com/2017/09/titans-alan-ritchson-hawk-dc-live-action-series-1202163748/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/09/titans-minka-kelly-cast-dove-dc-live-action-series-1202163720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hank hotter than Dick

mistakes were made

Ritchson was good on Blood Drive, too bad it was just canceled. Definitely better than whatever TNT is gonna put out

Here's hoping for a booty Dove.

Mistakes into Miracles.

Great news for that one Hawk and Dove fan.

>Based Thad

Always welcomed.

Oh, it's Aquaman

>Smallville Aquaman is Teen Titans Hawk.
Huh...

This show can't be worse than the cw ones

Or the IMAX ones.

Ehh niether are really that good looking

Meanwhile Tom got casted on Lucifer
And the girls joined a sex cult or something

Minka Kelly is dove

Wow, she is almost 40 already.

He shoulda been Shazam

Sure but Alan is the better looking of the two.

Hawk and Dove are joke characters.

Anyone got aside by side

>deadline.com/2017/09/titans-minka-kelly-cast-dove-dc-live-action-series-1202163720/
It's not bad

He's also the recent TMNT movies Raphael.

Dove will be male and we're getting full on Ambiguously Gay Duo with this shit.

See

>Hawk & Dove

Just what we need - two extremists throwing talking points at each other in the middle of a fight.

/Maybe spidey is right about banter being dead...

/captcha want a cello - isn't happy until I click on 3 electric guitars.

>not using based Don

What a fucking mess

>Based Don
>thinking Don is based
Don was a little bitch, Dawn is the true based Dove.

Don was hotter

>trying to tempt me in gay thoughts
Nice try satan

That was OG sibling Hawk and Dove. Kessel Hawk and girl Dove was rom-com shit with the two spending 28 issues and one mini series denying they wanted to fuck each other

When is the last time Hawk and Dove have even been connected to the Titans?

Good to know I'm not the only one who read the Kessel run.

I have the first few issues that Liefeld pencilled

When Liefield could draw well.

>When he was semi-compenent.

>cancelling Blood Drive

Are you kidding? Alan Ritchson is on "i'd suck his dick dry no homo tho" teirs of attractiveness

Losing Slink is a tragedy

Wonder if he'll bang any sloots

Yeah actually. He would've pulled off the kid thing pretty well. He's not a big name like John Cena though, so it might've been hard to sell

>John Cena
>big name

I don't think a meme will translate to box offices.

Hell, I read the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.

Girl Dove is fucking trash

>Aquaman is Hawk
what?

Girl Dove is literally the only good Dove.

Shut up Johns

such is life in the hypercrisis

>Hawkaman

Hawkuaman

This means Oracle could still be in the show. When this show was pitched for TNT Hawk and Dove and Oracle were going to be on it.

No! This has to he said.
>Don Hall just wasn't a fun character
>he whined and bitched at being Dove
>his greatest moment was dying during the crisis of infinite earth.
>Dawn Granger was infinitely more likeable
>she was fun both as Dawn and Dove
>she and Hank are the only good Hawk and Dove duo

I think the 90s or 80s and Titans Hunt.

She's not.

>Not Shazam

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!! LITERALLY MY ONLY FUCKING WISH IN THIS WHOLE DCEU

The cast so far.

DICK GRAYSON / NIGHTWING (Brenton Thwaites)

>Equal parts charm and impenetrability, Dick is a cop at the notoriously corrupt Bludhaven Police Department. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal they could drain a man of every last bit of spleen. He is haunted by the murder of his family, and unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante who has abandoned his mentor to carve his own path. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, and the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle.

KORIAND'R / STARFIRE (Anna Diop)

>A tall, stunning woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered.

they couldn't get an orange person?

RACHEL ROTH / RAVEN (Tegan Croft)

>Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Rachel is a loner, more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, she experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help and answers.

Should have hired a light skinned black or Asian, if they wanted to go the diversity route. Dark skinned bitches are ugly

Discount Grant Gustin

I don't think Donald Trump would fit in Starfire's outfit.

>shoe polish bitch instead of some caramel qt
absolute shit, somehow just as bad if not worse than live action Firestorm

HANK HALL / HAWK (Alan Ritchson)

>A vicious one man army on the brink of crossing a line he might regret. He has vowed to protect his crimefighting partner, for whom he harbors strong feelings, but the darkness within him threatens to tear them apart.

DAWN GRANGER / DOVE (Minka Kelly)

>A graceful master fighting machine. She straddles the world of being a thrill-seeking and do-gooding vigilante, along with being her crimefighting partner’s emotional anchor and caregiver. She loves him, but fears what he’s become.

This.

GARFIELD LOGAN / BEAST BOY (Mid-late teens, Open Ethnicity, Asian preferred)

>Funny and charming, this amateur thief’s humor hides his insecurities and past pain. Not the toughest kid on the streets, he’s learned to survive in the world with his wit and quick-thinking.

AMY ROHRBACH (25-35, Open Ethnicity)

>A detective at the Bludhaven Police Department alongside Dick Grayson, she knows more than she lets on. A striking woman with a body covered in tattoos.

I would argue being able to turn into any kind of animal would make you the toughest kid on the street but that's just me.

My goodness, she is OLD

At least they're white.

The casting so far has been pretty good aside from the horrendous Starfire choice.

>she's nearly 40
>based Hank slaying that milf pussy

>mistakes were made

provably true

>vaguely handsomish thirty-something actor in tv show about teens
what breaking news!

it's not teen titans, just titans

>When is the last time Hawk and Dove have even been connected to the Titans?
It was an okay story.

How's his ass game? And shouldn't he be quite expensive for tv since he is in the pirate franchise?

>how's his ass game
Not great.

Does this mean the series will be based in bludhaven? If not then they might as well have gone with Montoya since she's a much more defined character plus the series would get browny points from sjw and dcau nostalgiafags.

Isn't Montoya in Gotham?

fuck yeah it can. akiva goldsman is the showrunner.

but that would mean that Dick would be in a love triangle and not obviously choose the black woman and that would so NOT be the PC tumblr YAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEN thing to do in >current year, friend!

>Starfire is designed to be coded-latinx
>a black person is cast as her

when the fuck will Hollywood learn that you can't just take one minority and make them into another minority? that's a zero sum game.

His ass is literally flat.

They had one job and they couldn't even do that.

calling it now; they're going to cast a young black girl as Dove

Well they already cast Dove.

We need some gas.

So they are going with the Bludhaveb cop shit for Dick. That was always dumb.

>Ritchson won't be Shazam
Alright Sup Forums pick the lesser of two poisons, which meme actor is gonna end up being Shazam regardless of any talent other than being picked to promote the movie by having a big name lead
>The Rock
Or
>John Cena

>he fights to escape his past

I have some bad news. The Rock is Black Adam, Cena is Shazam.

thrice in a lifetime niggas

It's Thad you nerd!

Erica Durance is Supergirl's mom now

only season 1

Human or Kryptonian?

Hologram.

Cool
I liked how they got the old Supergirl movie actress to play the human mother, just like back on Smallville they got the old Lana actress from Superman 3 to place Martha

>that leaked episode script where Hawk teaches the cast how to cheat a football game drug test by shoving clean piss down your urethra

>tfw Pete Ross came back for the finale movie

>>latinx
GET OUT!! IT'S LATINA! That latinx is fake made up by SJWs

>Blood Drive, too bad it was just canceled
nah, it's good it's canceled. I want my girl Ochoa to be on a good show for once or just go back to doing science shows