What did you think about Mike Tyson Mysteries, Sup Forums?

What did you think about Mike Tyson Mysteries, Sup Forums?

Funniest shit on TV currently.

>you know we forget, but that's Mike fucking Tyson. He could kill us all if he wanted to.

>did
why are you talking like it's over?

The current season is over.

ah, this season was uh... it was weak. i'm not really sure where they're going with it, but it was definitely weak compared to other seasons. still, not bad by any means

Last time I watched it, some tree wanted to snatch off all the peckers of the boy that have/had shot their load in her.

>"But for the rest of those boys...the boys who used me...I'll find every last one and snatch off their peckers! Snatch off their peckers, every one!

that was a good one. Yung was cute
still bugs me how the state of masculinity in this country is such that people think Yung looks like a dude.

Good.

I thought that was more a a dig how some asian women have bodies like prepubescent boys.

yeah but that's what girls are like. men are different. neoteny is for women

Yung is hot

"Human woman, you should not be with this man. He's about to lose his pecker."

When it hits, it hits hard. When it misses, it misses wide. But it doesn't miss often.

Maybe if I keep watching this show the memory of Mike Tyson pussy popping on that one show will leave me.

I know that's not how memory works but I have to try something before I resort to trying to dig it out with a spoon

All I know about that show is that gif. where Mike Tyson punches everyone.

whatty whatting?

It does work that way, but I only saw it as a dig at Yung.

That episode was great.

Mike doesn't do enough punching in the actual show. Kind of a shame.
When it happens, it's usually pretty funny, or otherwise well timed

never seen it

>FIGHT OR FLIGHT!

My roommate and I didn't get along well but we did both enjoy Mike Tyson Mysteries while we lived together.

yeah i have good memories like that

Wouldnt it be nice if this was the show that finally broke the "Fuckit just allow some nudity for god's sake" barrier in western animation

its good

which is a kind of Chinese

Nice. I only started watching the show on a whim so this current season is all I've seen. It was hilarious and great all around, and you're telling me this is the weakest one? Fuck yes. I'm so ready to watch the others now.

cool man
though you may have kind of fucked yourself, seeing as the show builds over time, so watching the last season first is going to make the first season seem quaint
kinda like watching shows like Little Britain out of order. The first season is just "haha what a premise" so if you don't see it first, it will never be funny again. It's like watching season 1 family guy again and it's all OH HAHAHA STEWIE IS NOT LIKE A NORMAL BABY
stops being funny when you've seen the rest, yknow?
still yeah go watch the rest. it's a good show. sure doesnt take long either. I think the previous season was the best, so have fun

>That time when Yung Hee turns the tables on Pigeon entirely by suggesting that she had only just come back from skinny dipping with all her friends

It's Surprisingly good.

It was definitely interesting. It was like an anti-season because they were actively avoiding solving any mysteries, and the mysteries in question just kinda played themselves out.

I love when Marcus starts talking about how Yung needs some sexual experience and Mike just smashes him in the face in the middle of it.