Redesign thread

Post redesigns
Make your designs
Do whatever you want.

Fuck off tumblr.

Your taste is shit, as well that design.
Chug bleach, faggot.

Throwing in my own 2 cents.

I can still hearing Khary Payton's voice for him.

I like the idea of the design but not the design itself.

There is so much that I hate about this Cyborg. For starters it doesnt look like his body, but some faggy suit. And don't even get me started on that hair

I didn't mean to offend you guys.

Would be okay without that dumb fucking haircut.

Why does the cybernetic arm end in a flesh forearm? Wouldn't it make more sense the other way around?

Might as well contribute if we're ever going to stop shitting on OP

That's just the way cyborgs are wearing them these days

The fuck is with his hair?

Maybe chunks of the arm was blown off and the metal was applied to keep it held together? Maybe the fleshy part is mostly mechanical underneath and the skin is actually a synthetic graft that's made to look like skin?

Whoever designed this is a faggot and is very open about it

This just seems like a boring take on the Robin costume, removing any sort of detail it may have had to stand out and doesnt do anything different

Just laugh it off. When I dumped some injustice concept art some user saw it as a personal attack.

TKO

Hey, someone else who understands that Jinx is best girl.

>Obligatory Spider-man with Hoodie

i fucking love that robin

Cyborg by Marvel

Isn't that just the New 52 suit?

I don't like the rest of the animals.

But, the hedgehogs are a A+.

>Flug Babe! This brand-new doomsday-er-ino is gonna knock the pee-ay-en-tee-esses right off all those lameo superlosers, or my name ain't Black Hat!

I like it, but it doesn't look like cyborg it looks like some kind of legacy character

It is, but I liked the art style and felt the way he was drawn was different enough than the usual art we've seen of him in that suit.

Gross

>no yellow lining in the cape
>all dark grey and red, no green
>no R logo
schwarbage.

Tumblr wouldn't make Cy look half white. Seriously, he's straight haired and light skinned, what is this shit?
Vic being black is important part of metaphor of other people perceiving him as scary/a monster.

Also this is a really bad design, what is the point of the random lines? What is the point of these four circles in his midsection? Grey and white is the most boring color scheme imaginable. He looks like a generic cop from the future you'd see in a superhero comic, NOT a person who's half-man half-machine. Fuck, I can't even tell that he's a cyborg, stuff on his eye looks like an external visor/scouter.

>amy has a stage magician theme
>tails' tails are prehensile
I can shiggy diggy.

>Hooves
So is this Batman a double amputee? That'd probably make it easier to figure out his secret identity.

I kinda like the style.

I'd rather see it on something original, but it's alright.

That's a damn good Robin design and the Batman one would be pretty good too if not for the pouches on the legs

It's really hard to fix the shitty ass pose

Not sure if this is concept for a current design or someone's redesign.

Seeing Sonics fingers weirds me out.

>pigtail tinkerbell
really...?

this is a character from a videogame, not a tink redesign.

Reminds me of one of the the golden age heroes from The Incredibles.

That's either a really shitty Batman design, or a god-tier Kirk Langstrom Batman (as seen in Gods and Monsters) design. He definitely looks like a goddamn Nosferatu here.

This Robin is great and a great marriage of modern tacticool Robin designs with oldschool 'fun' Robins; It looks practical but still colorful.
However, that Batman is fucking awful. Pants make it look like pajamas, trunks look like actual goddamn boxers he wears on the outside, utility belt isn't yellow but brown for no reason and is extended downwards. Ew.

I would only accept those if Supergirl wore a different outfit every issue, and swapped between all of those.

Man, the concept artist for this game is the most based person in existence. He was granted talent and worked hard for a god-tier art skill, and what does he use it for? Drawing half-naked chicks with giant tits.
Amazing.

GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'll always adore this concept for "Redback" Spidey.

Why is he part of X-Men, though? He's a mutate, not a mutant.

that was a fun read

>light construct webbing
Spidey would actually work really well with a power ring.

Same reason Wade was allowed in X-Factor.

I like to imagine this is Kaine anyway.

It is actually ben reily.

Wade is at least an X-character. Like, he's not a mutant but he debuted in an X-book and gotten his healing factor from Wolverine and was involved with Weapon Plus, it at least makes sense.

I mean, Fantomex isn't a mutant either but he's allowed into X-teams for the same reason, Weapon Plus and stuff.

I'm sorry, but this page is all I can think of.

he did team up and/or even join the x-men at some points, if that counts.

i like this design.

That is pretty funny.