Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKRzfU3dHGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luanne for not sucking his balls dry

My dick for that entire episode

/thread

everyone who acted like nudity was objectionable. so bobby, luanne, and kahn.

Luanne gave me a Not!dumbredneck girl fetish

Joseph. God I can't stand that kid.

This, desu

fpbp

>Joseph. God I can't stand that kid.

This, jeez.

DOOD DID YOU SEE YOUR COUSIN'S BUSH?

Ergh...Joseph doesn't deserve Dale.

More like Nancy doesn't deserve Dale

Neither of them do.

Nancy did nothing wrong considering how crazy Dale is

She porked another guy behind his back and didn't even care enough to be safe. She also let him take a part in raising a son that's not his. She didn't even respect him enough to tell him when they started to get closer.

And to add an even bigger burn she still did it for a while.

>Nancy did nothing wrong considering how crazy Dale is
>cheating ever being justified

>watching letsplay of walking dead
>everyone in the comments supports the idea that if you stop liking your spouse you should just cheat on them and leave them
i despise them so

It helped that David abandoned his family and not once looked for them after they waited for him for 6 months and was an emotionally out of control, abusive thug

What did 6ou mean by this?

You mean other than do the honorable thing and divorce him without cheating?

anyone sounds bad if you completely mischaracterize them and occasionally flat-out lie

Jesus man, first reply of the thread too?

Not just Dale. Imagine being jonny redcorn having to watch a man yo hate raise your kid in a way you despise and not even being able to object. Nancy is a bitch, and Redcorn (ironically enough) is a cuck.

>no followup episode with luanne walking in on a nude bobby and being shocked he has a big cock
such a wasted opportunity

Redcorn made the mistake of shagging a women with a husband. And he never told Dale the truth either, he's almost as worse as Nancy.

Redcorn I at least have some sympathy for. How many times has he just wanted to be a real father to his son for once in his life?

I do not sympathize for people who sleep with another man/woman's spouse unless of course, they were lied to. I don't remember much of the story of KoTH but did he know when he first did it?

I'm pretty sure he did

youtube.com/watch?v=gKRzfU3dHGQ
no sympathy

yeah but I think what that user is pointing out
is that even though he did one douchebag thing, trying to be a good dad to his son, despite another man raising him, was an example of a good thing. Taking responsibility.

The hottest part of this episode was Connie getting jealous and wanting to be naked with Bobby.

that was fantastic.
god dammit, so close
thankfully skilled gif editors have fixed that scene

This is why you don't get married the government wont give a shit so you can kick the bitch out trust me if you dont get married women can't do shit unless they're cool with living on the streets

Why are you guys so butthurt? Cheating is a very normal thing

So does that make it okay?

Yes. Humans weren't meant for monogamy

t. Cheater

But that's nothing bad. Being a cuck like you, however, is.

Found the woman guys.

The writers

Nice one

That picture brings back some memories. I'll just ignore the tumblr filename.

>the primitive animal thinks this
It okay to be a cuck user oh wait no it isn't

So is murder and stealing

Wrong.
Humans are the only mammal to have spongiform tissue for a penis instead of a penile bone so that an erection can happen much much easier without the male focusing on it. Why would it be a good thing for a man to take longer to get it up and more focus for him to keep it up? Because then you need to have some sort of emotional attachment to the person you're fucking.

Also humans take like 15 years before they can be functionally useful in society. Argue all you want, but evolution is going to want 2 parents just so that one of them can kick the bucket and still not end the little shit's chances.

What a backwards way of thinking. Those are detrimental to other people's lives. Cheating just does one of two positive things:
1. Keeps a relationship stable
2. Reveals the relationship wasn't meant to last in the first place, so it saves a lot of time

Biology doesn't explain our socioemotional paradigm because we don't live in primitive societies.

>instead of a penile bone so that an erection can happen much much easier without the male focusing on it
*instead of a penile bone, which makes an erection happen much much easier without the male focusing on it
fixed that for clarity.

Humans in primitive societies had long term monogamous relationships. Just ask an anthropologist how it is humans evolved to walk on two
because the males were trying to carry food back to the den while the mother nursed the new baby

That's a huge conjecture. I had an anthropology class and you're way off.

primitive societies have no bearing on today's complex structures

I was a bio major and anthro minor. I was required to take every anthro class on offer that wasnt the 401 "personal research project" class. And I took every bio class they had besides.
Genetics were defined by our primitive societies. I'm talking like Australopithecus Garhi or Homo Erectus "primitive" not quite back to Africanus days. Everything else is the nature/nurture debate again, which really at this point even scientists say its mostly your opinion on which leads which

>all these people arguing when they're both wrong as fuck
god made woman to be man's companion. one man, one woman. that's how it works. that's our souls
your bodies can do anything, with anyone or anything, either sex, any species, any age, and it feels good. that's just your meat. your meat isn't important. your soul falls in love forever.

oh and also "modern" human society has existed for maybe 20,000 years. Being VERY generous at that.
Before that for a few million years we were primarily hunter/gatherers who just so happened to 'plant' a bunch of stuff by throwing seeds into the trash piles and coming back a year later to discover the old trashpiles turned into small edible gardens.

Wut?

>american education

>makes no argument or debate
let me know when you got something important to say, chump

Take note how Bobby has his head reared back well enough to get the fuller view. The boy instinctively knew what to do. Well played.

Lol you would have hated me then

I was a horny little fuck. All I could think about from 13-23 was pussy

It's like someone turned off the Nintendo switch the minute I hit puberty and turned on the crazy for pussy switch

Humans are like 300,000 years old at the most with earliest signs of agrucylture being found from abiut 20,000 BC

>Nintendo switch existing when he was 13
found the underaged pretender

Yea, well we all pay for our fuckups, it's called karma.

You fuck another man's wife and get her pregnant there's a good chance you'll watch another man raise your son.

I mean, If Redcorn was that worried about it he COULD come forward and confess, but no the mother fucker wanted it both ways.

So, he paid the price.

That's clearly not what he meant

Turned off the Nintendo "switch" as in on/off switch you idiot.

To be fair I fucking forgot there was a console now called Nintendo switch lol

Yeah this user gets it

>Taking responsibility.
He took no responsibility for his actions and his desire to be a good 'dad' to his son was born out of his own selfish desire to do so rather than what was best for the kid.

If he was so worried about his son he needed to man the fuck up, come forward and confess, and accept the consequences so his son would know who his father was

Then he'd be completely free to raise his son.

Me. For finally realising Joseph wasn't the same adorable kid anymore and his only purpose was to be "that kid friend who jacked off in the woods" trope.
My mistake.

Bobby, of course. That boy is not right.

Bobby for not following the old mexican advice

>not knocking her up in retaliation
If she's lying then better make it the truth

gonna take note of how KO is dangerously close to fisting Enid there instead

depends how you define "human". you mean culturally? Then about 10k. Biologically? then over a million because Homo Habillus is considered among the first 'biologically modern' human since it used tools and lived in large family-driven groups. Other than brain size, few things really changed since then.

The animators for not showing us them tiddies.

No one.

When the first post is the best post

A great way to kill an erection: picturing Lucky banging Luanne.

Think she's a moaner, screamer, or a heavy breather?

>Cheating isnt bad
>Being a cuck is bad

remember that time Nancy had sex with Dale and she felt like she cheated on John Redcorn for her own husband?

You, OP, for watching a garbage show.

t. Frenchman
Or possibly German.

Trash on my street is normal but that doesn't mean I won't get upset about it.