So Sup Forums, seriously speaking, who would win in another conventional war between Israel and the United States...

So Sup Forums, seriously speaking, who would win in another conventional war between Israel and the United States? Of course nukes are excluded because then nobody would win.

Other urls found in this thread:

jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/russian-immigrants-in-israel.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jews win every fucking time

me, because all the qt jewess refugees will cum to straya.

Haha jokes on you, out planes never had stars of david on them.

They have a blue hexagrams instead, for 6 days hax00ring.

But kfir (kaffir) blasphmous/anti-god. sons of the devil as you are.

And the Indians must have done the Holocaust because they flew a Swaztika.

Cool story though, the kfir is a name meant to distort the hidden deal between israel and france.

To the rewrite the nesher out of existence, and i see you're a good goy doing your part.

Why exactly did the kikes destroy the Liberty?

We would destroy them in less than a week, but of course nukes would never be of the table they would be guaranteed to go full Samson Option.

Because we had a spy ship in range of detecting the war crimes they were about to carry out.

The kikes wont do the samson option. Its fake. Russia doesnt even have that shit. Its a tactic to scare the population.

>who would win in another conventional war between Israel and the United States?
states
they stop funding isreal and the sandhumpers will do the work for them
they literally have to do >nothing< to destroy isreal

>Of course nukes are excluded because then nobody would win.
Of course nukes are excluded because they don't exist.

dey gon demand u get your dick snipped if you want to be one of them.

I mean these people didn't survive as a 'race' for 6000 years despite being refugees for 99% of that time.. by actually intermarrying and fucking the general population they were living with (without actually converting them into non-goys first)

And now they carry out war crimes in full view of the (((international community))) and no one says boo.

If there were ever a people more likely to have a mentality of "if we go down, the world goes down with us", it's kikes.

Since they get a great deal of their military might from us, I'd see we would win in a one on one fight. Israel almost certainly would drag others into fighting us though. I could almost see them attempting to bring other middle eastern countries together in a coalition to destroy us.

Unknown. Most plausible explanation, was it was a false flag attack by Israel, who would then blame the dastardly attack on their enemy Egypt, and thus prompt the USA to literally nuke Egypt. Word is that they came pretty close, until the American side pulled the plug on the operation like the Bay of Pigs.

Like asking who'd win in a conventional fight, my left hand or my left elbow?

I don't get the Jew hate ! If Israel calls ,il answer.
None religious
White Brit with no connection with Israel but il answer the call when they need help

Israel exists only because US allows it to exist.
If US ever falls or loses military superiority, within days Israel is wiped off the map.

Not for long.

A war would come down to who's usurping who. On that note, Israel is winning, but it's shooting itself in the foot in the process. I don't believe your typical Israeli would support Marxism now that he/she has a better standard of living than most first world citizens.
Western Jews, the ones that view Israel as a backup plan, are currently fucking their host nations more-so than usual. Israel treated russian jewish immigrants like shit, how do you think the pampered new york banker will react to being forced into a small apartment with a janitorial job while his children are drafted into the military as grunts? The russians took it pretty well, but after all they were russian. jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/russian-immigrants-in-israel. American Jews are the most pampered demographic in our country, yet they still find a way to bitch and moan about the slightest of perceived hostility.

Theres a wedge, gentlemen, between Israelis and western jews. It would be beneficial to drive that wedge deeper and make israel understand that if we go down, they will too.

>Of course nukes are excluded because then nobody would win.

The rest of the world would win.

Of course you will, you have no choice.