Honey lemon or gogo?

Which one would you take home to meet your parents?

Gogo, I would be more ashamed to bring home a 7 ft tall freak of nature than an emo roastie

she's like 5'10 dude.

But gogo actually has an ass, and she's asian. Easy answer.

Right looks awful. Like the human equivalent of a balloon animal. I'd take her home so the whole family could laugh at her freakish form, before driving her back into the circus-themed UFO she emerged from with sticks and rocks hurled with gusto.

If she's 5'10 then she's dangerously anorexic

She's 6'2".
Gogo is 5'4"

I'd take home trans slenderman of course.

She's a toon, user.

Whatever, the one on the left is still the objectively best answer.

I'd take GoGo home but I'm not sure her ass would fit through the doorway.

I bring them both home.

beat me to it

Gogo.
I'd be disowned if I brought a white girl home again.

Honey Lemon woo's the parents

Gogo gets my D in the bed upstairs

Aren't they all at least half-Asian? There are moments in the film where it seems like Genesis Rodriguez was trying to affect a Japanese accent.

At the robotics convention in particular, when Honey calls the group together for a picture saying "Photo! Photo! Everybody say 'Hiro!'". Her "ph" sound is very short and quick, like "foto" (the Japanese pronunciation) and her 'Hiro' has a hard Japanese "r" in it (kind of a cross between 'r' and 'd').

I used to date a girl that had the body of gogo and the personality and glasses of honey lemon, she was virgin and wanted to stay that way a little longer so she asked me to fuck her in the ass first and I did, it was really cool

you know what? fuck it I believe you. good for you man.

Degenerate. Having premarital sexual intercourse is not an accomplishment. Animals do that. Stop bragging about you vices.

HL because my dad loves woman who look like Gogo so I'm afraid he'd cuck me

again

Your charity has brought some joy back into my life, however briefly. Thank you, user. And thank you, , for lying to us about your sexual conquests.

neither

>No Aunt Cass option
Man, I just want a cute cougar to cuddle with before I go to pound her nephew's sweet boipucci, is that so much to ask for?

So was Jessica Rabbit

This user gets it.

I think she was just a big weeaboo. The only ones who are confirmed half are Hiro and his brother.

neither

patrician choice

I'm more into Honey, though my parents would be happier to see Gogo.

Honey is 5'10.
6'2 in heels.

She's a weeb and latino, those might play into her accent.

The fact that isn't an option means this entire thing was a fraud

>Implying gogo isn't a turbo lesbian

no, she's one of those "fuck you you man, now fuck me with your worthless cock" kind of women

Pretty sure Honey Lemon is listed as Hispanic in canon with the movie

Gogo
I'm weirded out by Honey Lemon, she reminds me of Big Bird from Sesame Street.

Honey Lemon.
If other non-princess Disney animated girls can be included, then Esmeralda.
If we can include Disney Princesses, then Elsa, even if she's technically queen now.
If we can go to live-action territory, then either Jyn Erso or Tricia "Trillian" McMillan.

Too old to impregnate sorry

Unironically this

I have an Asian Mom and a White Dad.

>Bring home Asian punk girl genius with nice ass and birthing hips
>Dad gives me a thumbs up, Mom will never accept her because she'll always hate tattoos and piercings

>Bring home Tall nerd/prep girl genius with nice legs and probably very polite motherly/big sister attitude
>Mom is proud of me and will trust this one, Dad doesn't like these types, thinks they're all pushovers and anti-fun

It's a lose/lose situation. Can't I just date Hiro's Aunt and confuse both of my parents?

>not wanting to fuck Big Bird

I bet you're one of those Snuffaluffagus lovers, aren't you?

Doesn't stop her from being white though

>tfw too tall to eat out a Hispanic giraffe girl while standing up

Why do hispanics only get to be white sometimes?

Is that a challenge?

Sequel when?!

>Honey Lemon
Dad might tell me she's trouble because she's Mexican but as long as she's not visibly some kind of punk then it's not a problem. Plus, she's tall enough to not need to stand on a chair to grind her pussy against my head when I'm sitting down, so I won't need to move back any furniture and that's' a bonus.

Just like jews, spics usually are treated as either white or non-white depending on whatever point the speaker is trying to make.

>anti-fun
When you say fun do you mean pic? Or the more general term?

is not about the sex, is about having a girl with that personality that got fucked in the ass first which is like the best memory to jerk off to.

That was the only answer from the beginning user

Honey Lemon

lol, general term, user.

I see, apologies user I thought you were a /k/ommando.

Everyone else in this thread is fucking retarded.

Anyone who picks Gogo is just thinking with their dick.

Im not falling in your trickery satan

shorter women are simply more attractive

And she certainly wasn't shaped like that

>I think she was just a big weeaboo.
Fair enough.

Lemon looks like the kind of girl who would do really freaky stuff, so I choose her.
Gogo looks like the kinda girl that just wants regular sex, and that bores me.

Honey Lemon.
Always wanted to date a chick I can see eye to eye with. Also Tomago seems like a high maintnence ball buster while Lemon seems chill.

The thiccfags are all about the ass but they don't imagine GoGo picking you up in a fruity little light bike crotch rocket and force you to hold her waist like a little cuck. You're gonna get Peggy'd.

>all the manlets pick the Asian
>all the men pick the tall latina

Either way my parents are probably happy I brought hme anyone at all.

But I'm a manlette and chose Lemon.

I can't deny the my amazon game there.

I fucking love Methonium

Nigga please, my mother was 35 when she got me and 41 when my sister was born.

I would take home the one that would make me half asian half hispanic kids.

How about your pops? After 50 or 60 you begin shooting in kids with higher chances of autism and other disabilities.

How is it possible for someone to be so wrong?

...but...which one? Also technically it's half Latino. Completely Hispanic Asians are a thing.

Ranking of best Disney girls I:
Official Disney Princesses:
>01. Elsa (She's still a Disney Princess to me, even if she's technically a queen and even if the Frozen characters aren't on the official Disney Princess roster)
>02. Rapunzel
>03. Mulan
>04. Ariel
>05. Anna (Same case as Elsa)
>06. Belle
>07. Aurora

Non-princesses from Disney Animated Canon:
>01. Judy Hopps (I am not a furry but I still like her)
>02. Amelia (Same case as Judy Hopps, but replace an anthromorphic bunny with a catgirl alien)
>03. Esmeralda (Yes, I know she was once considered a Disney Princess but she was later removed from the roster)
>04. Honey Lemon
>05. Anita
>06. Jane (Same case as Esmeralda)
>07. Sarah Hawkins

Pixar:
>01. Riley Andersen
>02. Merida (She's officially a Disney Princess but she is from a Pixar film, which is why she's here instead)
>03. Violet
>04. Ellie (as an adult)
>05. Mrs. Andersen (the movie and official material give different names for Riley's mother)
>06. Elinor
>07. Jessie (Toy Story)

Ranking of best Disney girls II:
Disney live-action films (non-Lucasfilm or Marvel):
>01. Tricia "Trillian" McMillan (Screw it, Disney made the H2G2 movie adaptation even if they released it under Touchstone, so it counts. Also, Zooey Deschanel is really hot in this movie. In fact, the H2G2 movie was what really convinced me to start my Blu-ray collection 10 years ago. Not just for the top-notch visual effects and because the movie was actually really good, but also because seeing Zooey Deschannel's fine skin and pretty face in 1080p was well worth the upgrade)
>02. Giselle (Yes, I know she started as an animated character before turning into live-action, but Enchanted is technically not part of the Disney Animated Canon and is considered a live-action movie)
>03. Quorra
>04. Elizabeth Swann
>05. Julie Andrews!Mary Poppins
>06. Live-Action!Belle (I can include the remake incarnations of animated characters)
>07. Live-Action!Cinderella

Lucasfilm:
>01. Jyn Erso
>02. Rey
>03. Elsa Schneider (not to be confused with the Elsa from Frozen, this Elsa is the Nazi lady from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
>04. Leia Organa
>05. Padmé Amidala
>06. Marion Ravenwood
>07. Willie Scott

Marvel Cinematic Universe:
>01. Ayesha
>02. Black Widow
>03. Virginia Potts
>04. Scarlet Witch
>05. Hope Van Dyne
>06. Agent Peggy Carter
>07. Gamora

I can't decide who is best Disney girl overall but I think it would be a tie between Jyn Erso and Trillian.

Ranking of best Disney girls III:
There are also some runner-ups which didn't quite make the mark because of some stiff competition or other reasons.
They are:
>Taylor Swift's character from the Hannah Montana movie (I don't know if her character's name was ever mentioned or if she was referred to her with her actual name, but I don't want to mention this trainwreck of a movie, even if Taylor Swift's character was more or less the only redeeming value of it all. If I included her, she would probably be the best overall girl, maybe even beating Jyn Erso and Tricia "Trillian" McMillan. I never watched the movie, to be honest, which was another reason why I didn't include her. But Taylor Swift's song from the Hannah Montana movie: Crazier, was great. Too bad it had to be associated with the Hannah Montana movie, it would've been great if it was included with her second album: Fearless.)
>Ms. Edmunds (Bridge to Terabithia) (It will be redundant to include her here since there is already another Zooey Deschanel character here: Tricia "Trillian" McMillan.)
>Mary (The Muppets (2011)) (It will be redundant to include her since there is already another Amy Adams character here: Giselle)
>The three female X-Wing pilots from the deleted scenes of Return of the Jedi (their names were never mentioned, as far as I know)
>Vanellope Von Schweetz
>Wendy Darling
>Snow White
>Cinderella
>Eilonwy
>Live-Action!Alice
>Live-Action!Aurora
>Live-Action!Cruella De Vil (Glenn Close) (They are making yet another remake of 101 Dalmatians, this time, it'll be titled Cruella, and it will focus on Cruella De Vil who will be played by Emma Stone, only time will tell if Emma Stone will live up to Glenn Close, both in terms of acting and looks)
>Mon Mothma
>Aayla Secura
>Young Beru Lars from Attack of the Clones and the ending of Revenge of the Sith
>Irina Spalko

Ranking of best Disney girls IV:
No Category:
>Mabel Pines
>Pacifica
>Star Butterfly
>Kairi (Screw it, I can include Kingdom Hearts characters because they are technically categorized as Disney characters, which is why they aren't on Dissidia)
>Aqua (Same case as Kairi)

i get it

Folks would approve of either one so it would be a win win, but
>Bringing a white girl home
I rather not. Gogo pls.

nobody respond to this. hide and move on.

I'm very tall IRL and I would pick Honey Lemon over Gogo.
But if this is a mega-crossover between the Disney Classics but I can't choose Disney Princesses or non-humans, then I would pick Esmeralda.

>bringing home a pissy one night stand
>bringing home perfect 11/10 waifu material that will click with your similar energy parents

My choice is easy boys

This user has the answers

Honey Lemon for me. She's cuter and way more relaxed. And only slightly taller than me. I'd feel weird dating a punky womanlet, like people might think she's my teenage daughter or something.

My parents wouldn't care, they're old and very out of it. they'd just be glad I'm dating an actual girl and not a body pillow or an anime girl on my computer screen.

Well that does lead to autism and other mental defects, so I guess you're right where you belong.

Gogo
Always gogo

maybe just don't give a shit?

Isn't she Peruvian?

She's half asian, half white to me

>wanting Tadashi's sloppy seconds

Gogo

Gogo, I've never hidden my tastes

Also a good choice

Best kind

No, she's just a weeb living in the Weebiest City in America.

Honey Lemon

Long time, no see Swift.

>edgy whore or sweet pure waifu
Gosh just give me a second.

He means Honey.

I'm all for opinions and all but I don't see why you'd pick edgy bitchy whore with colored tips over nerdy cuteness

there are literally no such women

>edgy bitchy whore
she's just ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-sooderay

harem ending with all 4?