It's just an evil version of the hero

>it's just an evil version of the hero
goddamn it marvel

So
did they just go for the first draft, or what?

>Venom, Sabretooth and Zod popularity.

>it's okay when Japan does it

Oh goddammit. See, this shit would fly for M'Baku if he war a vibranium gorilla suit or something, but for Killmonger here it just looks tacky

They're at least visually distinct.

This is just BP with highlights. They could've at LEAST gone with a different animal.

>evil version of the hero

This is a dumb complain considering that these are actual enemies of these characters.

>not Klaw
>not Man Ape

god damnit.

Look, it's Black Panther. You had a choice between the final boss being either African Iron Monger (M'Baku), African Yellow Jacket (Killmonger), or African Loki (Claw). There weren't really many options and Killmonger seems like the one who has the most story involvement and the most emotional connection to the hero. It's the best of the 3.

Killmonger already had a cool armor look
They're both in too
A gorilla Iron Monger suit sounds better than this

I'd be fine with Killmonger if he looked distinct.

This is just lazy.

>Literally BP with gold accents.
Marvel has become too complacent.

Thing is, imagine the finale.

We're going to have T'Challa and Killmonger fighting each other, and they'll look like a clone match in a fighting game until they both take off their helmets, which you know they will do.

M'Baku is not a villain, just an asshole.

He's in "Infinity War" fighting alongside T'Challa to defend Wakanda from the Black Order.

where did he get those teeny skulls?

>M'Baku is not a villain
The fuck are you on about? And when the world/universe is at risk, I would think M'Baku would be smart enough to land a hand

>M'Baku of the White Gorilla cult
>Only some tufts of hair in his armor are white
Jesus, they aren't even trying anymore.

That's a little disappointing.

Kilmonger sees himself as the rightful Black Panther. Hence he has his own BP suit.

Also it's clear he wears different costumes in the film.

monkeys...or babies...or they just made them

>Blinged-Out Panther

Oh fuck is that Manape? That looks cool

How did they fuck up Killmonger so bad when they got goddamn M'Baku looking this good?

He's not a villain in the movie. Just a warmongering asshole. A large portion of the plot concerns both T'Challa and Kilmonger trying to secure an alliance with him for their ongoing conflict.

Wait, this isn't a chinese knockoff thread?

>Michael B Jordan hyped to be the new Human Torch
>basically the star and face of Fan4stic
>bombs
>is now playing a villain trying to be the face of a Marvel hero

>Highly advanced civilization.
>Armor make of stained wood.
Is he going to a fight or a furniture store?

>it's one of the seven forms of narrative conflict and oldest literary tropes

yeah fuck marvel for not reinventing the wheel

Generally Wakanda only became technologically advanced over two generations or so. M'Baku and the gorilla cult are staunch traditionalists. It's the big contention between them and T'Chaka/T'Challa who wanted to advance Wakanda with outside ideas/technology.

T'Challa is also getting a new suit with blue highlights.

That shit wasn't his fault. No actor could save that movie.

I like it!

The Plot of the Black Panther movie was SOOOOO easy to see the moment they showed Killmonger.

It's his fault for signing on

You know damn well they couldn't go full ape.

hey remember when a toy spoiled a movie design?

me neither

Same with Ares from the WW movie.

I mean he was always an evil counterpart to what Black Panther represents but making him another Panther like character is a bit lazy.

You think they gave him a script first? You think they even had a full version of the final script when they cast him?

Is this an actual new suit or just a toy they gave a redeco?

Because some blue to break up the suit would be a big improvement since they aren't using the actual gold touches for it.

Man if we were going to have an evil version of the good guy then I would have been more than happy with White Wolf especially since it would have made things personal with T'challa.

But White Wolf would have triggered a lot of people.

How do we actually know this is whats going to happen though... its a fucking toy.

They've already shown Kilmonger's suit in the Comic-Con sneak peek.

Which nobody recorded because Infinity Wars.

>and they'll look like a clone match in a fighting game until they both take off their helmets, which you know they will do.
even without the masks they look the same

Feige already openly admitted that was the formula they were going to stick to.

How can one man who got so much right go so wrong?

user, I....

What? A gorilla skull mask and furry suit? That's cool

>Erik Killmonger

No. Just no. I refuse to accept that this is real.

They're likely using story elements from the Russos previous idea for Cap 3. Which had William Burnside Captain America existing and essentially 2 different people who were cap at one point. This almost made it before civil war was greenlit.

BP has like a squad of niggas in BP suits in the comics, they just don't get a cap like him

How about a gorilla theme... wait that would be racist.
I GOT IT! A WHITE GORILLA!