Would you rather fight alongside the Kree, the Skrull or the Shiar?

Is Lilly still dead?

Earth first, faggot.

The Kymellians seem nice

The Skrulls, they have the cutest girls

Hi, Henry.

>teaming up with filthy Xenos

Shiar, I guess? I have trouble thinking of a time that the Shiar as a civilization have come after us that wasn't at least partly justified.

Like, they got super mad at Reed Richards for releasing Galactus after defeating him before. The result was the death of whole worlds. Kinda hard to argue against that.

Or that time they found out that some bullshit on Earth was going to destroy the universe, so they tried to blow up Earth to stop it. They gave us two hours warning to evacuate, and they didn't have to do that. Sure it sucks for us but its pretty petty to say that our planet is worth that amount of risk.

There have certainly been assholish Shiar as individuals, but nothing that really indicates that they are evil fucks as a people. Its pretty much impossible to trust a Skrull cosnidering that deception and conquest is their whole deal, and any alliance with the Kree is temporary at best.

>Working with Xenos
>Ever

Bold words coming from a woman wearing the symbol of the Kree empire on her chest, empowered by alien dna.

Is that Hank Hill?

Isn't everyone Hank Hill, on some level?

Not all Shiar were against Vulcan

Propane?

The Kree. They at least understand loyalty and the value of sticking up for a mate. Skrulls don't give a fuck about anything and Shi'ar stab each other in the back so much I'm surprised anyone lasts a week

Yeah, but the only ones that are still alive are all on the royal guard and those shmucks all bent the knee to Gladiator.

>fighting alongside
I'd rather travel through space like Corsair, plowing all of the alien pussy that I could handle.

Super dead, along with Dorrek the VII, but apparently no one told Nick Spencer that.

King of the Hill joke aside. It's nice to see some Runaways up there

technarchy

wait... is that Skrull a trace of a picture of Benito Mussolini?

Skrulls, every day of the week. Brood, Badoons and Technarchy are punks, Shi'ar are birdshits and the Kree take orders from a giant head in a tube.

At least Skrulls have a government that makes sense, and they're a matriarchal society of shapeshifters.

>technarchy
muh niggafriend

>DC
>All Marvel characters.

fucking lol mate

why 4 of them are humans with painted skin?