Wtf i hate men now

wtf i hate men now

Other urls found in this thread:

atomicheritage.org/article/women-scientists-manhattan-project
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051101/The-female-SS-guards-revelled-Hitler-s-Holocaust-never-face-justice.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Dann
uni.edu/universitas/article/women-leaders-rwandan-genocide-when-women-choose-kill
genocide.leadr.msu.edu/women-perpetrators/
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too incompetent to do it

wow is he saying women cant do all that stuff? really? wtf?

But they all gave birth to men who did

fck you michael moore KYS faggot

>i hope moore gets tangled up in the CF shit and he gets exposed in some way, remember when he had owned shares of those pharmaceutical companies? eli lily hes a fucking piece of shit

>no women
>women

He must have meant "No Woman Ever".. that dumb cunt!

women worked in the manhattan project
women contribute to global warming
women have done school shootings

michael moore tweets lies

Why is he making all of these white-knight beta faggot posts?

Is he realizing feminists only think being an obese pig is good on women?

Also Brenda Spencer.

hedy lamarr invented some shit for torpedos
there were plenty of women who participated in the jewish holocaust
brenda spencer shot up a school because she didnt like mondays

Brenda Spencer?

No women have ever invented, built, initiated period

sexist pig. Doesn't he know that behind every strong man is an even stronger woman? fucking dropped

hilter did well with the women vote too

>the Holocaust happened

>Michael Moore

Let this butterball rage over his EPIC SPEECH being used to convince people to vote Trump. He's irrelevant otherwise.

>No woman ever invented

Exactly

Nah, most were never really in a position to do that sort of thing.

No, he's not saying that they can't, just that they were never really in a position to do that. I don't think the "no women ever built a smoke stack" is true anymore anyway, we do have female engineers, architects, construction workers now. But much of the rest, no women was really in position to make those historical accomplishments. For a woman to become German Chancellor in the 1930s was thought absurd, and any women attached to the atom bomb project were just doing paperwork and simple calculations, actual female scientists were an extreme minority, and society really wasn't ready to have any heading a big government project yet.

What a misogynist, i wonder if he even checks his privelege.

>Downplaying the accomplishments of the thousands of woman who helped make the atomic bombs with their endless hours of calculation.
>Doesn't know where the term "Computer" comes from.
This triggered me.

Lot of #angrywhiteguys in this thread.

No, he's making it clear that he's referring to multiple women - no one man did all of those things either, so he's probably using the plural to prevent confusion

There are actually quite a few women inventors.

>9.5 million Jews in Europe in 1933
>3.5 million Jews in Europe in 1950
Where did they go, I wonder?

Akchually, a woman did organize a school shooting a few months ago, and the only confirmed kill was herself. That's why things are best left to men.

I'm actually not even remotely angry. This is just pathetic white-knight faggotry.

>atomic bomb
atomicheritage.org/article/women-scientists-manhattan-project
>smoke stack
Are you saying women can't and don't work in construction? The fuck Moore.
>a holocaust
>a
Oy vey, what a shoah, comparing the holocaust with genocides, some of them called by women. Also:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051101/The-female-SS-guards-revelled-Hitler-s-Holocaust-never-face-justice.html
>melted the ice caps
wtf i hate humanity/nature now
>school shooters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Dann

Also this

sexist tweet 2bh

>Organized a school shooting
What about organizing the massacre of an entire religious minority?

exactly

michael moore needs to be lynched then dragged behind a truck

The amount of unborn kids murdered by women is far greater than 6 gajillion Jews

Wait wasn't there a female wing of a terrorist cell that shot up a school?

Men BTFO

How will we ever recover?

Arguably, number-crunching isn't inventing. They played a part, an important one to be sure, but I'm not sure I'd say they invented the atom bomb.

>Are you saying women can't and don't work in construction? The fuck Moore.
Yeah, that's definitely retarded. He probably thinks we have'nt used smokestacks since 1910, or something.

>Oy vey, what a shoah, comparing the holocaust with genocides, some of them called by women.
Just curious, which other genocides killed over 50% of an ethnic group on a single continent? Do you know if women were responsible for any of those?

Funny he's talking about the Holocaust.

Say it with me, I'M WITH HER!

He could shorten this down to the first 4 words and it'd still be accurate

Remind me again how many men chose to abort 50 million babies?

It's because men get shit done.

/thread

Wow they are useless

A dog without teeth cannot be praised for not biting

The last two points are basically par for the course in 20th century warfare. In the 1930s, anyone but the Soviets thought sending women into combat was utterly absurd (and the Soviets only did it because they were desperate).

Hitler was "feminist" in that he opposed elimination of the traditional family structure, but he still viewed women as reproductive tools, which is in many way considered an anti-feminist attitude. Basically, he was all about strengthening the nation, by having large numbers of healthy children. If that came at the expense of men's well-being, that was an acceptable sacrifice.

The previous two tweets are just as embarrassing. How is this real?

>Just curious, which other genocides killed over 50% of an ethnic group on a single continent? Do you know if women were responsible for any of those?
Oh, I was just griping about "a" holocaust, which some would find offensive towards the victims of the holocaust. Not really talking about scale. Also, off the top of my head, the Rwandan genocide had several women prominently involved on the genociding:
uni.edu/universitas/article/women-leaders-rwandan-genocide-when-women-choose-kill
genocide.leadr.msu.edu/women-perpetrators/

The thing is that Moore claims no woman ever, which is just blatantly wrong. And I could agree that Je--- American men were the ones that created the atom bomb, women did contribute actively, so it's kind of semantical, I guess?

is that chris chan?

A WOMAN GAVE BIRTH TO HITLER
/thread

and the tweet after it

what a fucking cunt

Who is Brenda Spencer
Who is Laurie Dann
Who is Latina Williams
Who is Amy Bishop

It's good to see this election is making him lose it. I didn't even think it was possible, he already is shit. Also:

>No women ever

Baka, Moore. Fuckin'. Baka.

Good job women, literally making monsters.

>/threading your own post

kys

kys yourself

Would they have though? I doubt the dinosaurs had any form of higher cognitive function to actually notice what was going on in the world.

Michael, lookin' good!

WOW IT'S MOOT WTF

>no women ever invented an atomic bomb
>implying the atom bomb wasnt all thanks to marie curie

>built a smoke stack, initiated the holocaust
>holocaust = oven = kitchen = women

>tripfagging
>tripfagging as Luggage Lad
>using "kys"

its also worth pointing out that those comments in were in 1944, when Germany was going to lose the war because it could not make new humans fast enough.

Hitler removed women from much of the workforce earlier on in his regime. He was angry when Speer demanded that women be allowed to do factory labor again, because Hitler needed all the men he could get for the war, and Speer needed more and more labor to produce more and more weapons.

Hitler absolutely codified gender roles for men and women.

The quotes here in 1944 are confronting the dire reality of literally running out of Germans.

Those last two are patently false.

>thousands of women suicide bombers

Women rulers go to war 22% more often than men rulers.

>>implying the atom bomb wasnt all thanks to marie curie
She died 10 years before the bomb was made. She certainly laid the groundwork for it, but she wasn't the "inventor". She discovered radioactivity, but making a bomb required understanding of fission, without that there's no chain reaction.

Source?

fpbp

no woman ever built a thriving civilization either.

>holocaust
???

>guy is white
>feels guilty about it

more news at 12

>built a smoke stack
>melted the polar ice caps
So men can be credited with bringing the world into the modern era? Because without those things, the industrial revolution would have never happened and we'd all be busy subsistence farming and dying of easily preventable diseases.

also all the actual women and queens who were involved in burnt sacrifices (holocausts),

global warming (melting polar bears) is directly contributed by human activity (supposedly) and women make up around 50% of humans.

wtf is no woman built a smoke stack?

women never invented or built anything

.5 million Jews in Europe in 1933
.5 million Jews in Europe in 1950
>Where did they go, I wonder?
>Meanwhile six million Jews arrive in Israel
lmao

No man did it without the help of women.

Industrialization is also why white birth rates are declining.

Is that picture on the left really Hillary? Damn it, every picture I've seen of her in her youth is fucking gorgeous. Now look at her.
It's true how badly women age.

wow so if women ran the world, america would've lost thousands more soldiers trying to convince Japan to surrender and millions of workers would be suffocating from the smoke in the factories because there's no ventilation to take the unwanted side products out of the refinery

Israel's population in 1950 was just 1 million. It didn't even hit 6 million until the late 90s.

Industrialization is also why infant mortality is a fraction of what it used to be. Luddite pls stop using technology to shitpost and pls go.

I'm not saying the industrial revolution was bad. I'm just saying it had some downsides as well.

>implying all of these things are bad

Women were major supporters of Hitler, and many women were actually executed for warcrimes in the camps during WW2.

Women were the overwhelming majority of accusers during the witch hysterias (about 90%), and led the accusations in modern variety of this like the Satanic Ritual Abuse scandals.

This is the interesting thing, that someone like Moore can ignore cases where women not only caused brutal suffering and death to other men, women, and children...and nobody in power calls him out on this. Nobody is concerned for the victims, they're concerned with not offending women.

In order, Marie Curie, Katy Wilner, Pauline Nyiramasuhuko, Pauline Keinath, and Brenda Spencer, the FIRST American shool shooter.

>implying no women in the manhattan project
wew lad sexist much

The biggest upside of all is still to come, when we ask the first hyperintelligent AI to help us with the nonwhite problem.

>implying everyone in the manhattan project was "inventor of the atom bomb"
I mean, his point is pretty retarded (and I say this as a feminist), but semantically speaking, his first point is correct.

He's an interesting fellow. He knows why we are doing what we have to do, but he is in rush to upturn the great life he has during the establishment.

The atomic bomb has kept the world from tearing itself apart in world wars for 70 years.

And you know this how exactly?

Desperately saving face in front of his leftist friends for his "pro" Trump speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

>women in charge of innovation

It's too retarded to accept. Marie Curie's research was absolutely critical to the Manhattan Project. Without her, they wouldn't have had a chance.

No woman ever did SHIT compared to men, including the bad stuff.

There is a good side and a bad side to productivity and innovation. Women have none so they fall short on both sides of the fence.