Why does everyone keep talking about Hillary being corrupt, and Trump being the anti-corruption candidate...

Why does everyone keep talking about Hillary being corrupt, and Trump being the anti-corruption candidate, when Mike Pence has literally caught being corrupt and lost his election because of it?

Campaign finance records from 1990 showed that Pence had been using political donations to pay his mortgage, his personal credit card bills, his groceries, his golf tournament fees, and his wife's car payments.

Unfortunately it wasn't illegal yet. But the FEC used this very situation to bar candidates from using campaign funds for personal needs. All because of good old Pence.

So BTFO, Trump's campaign is no more morally superior to any other corrupt politician's.

Other urls found in this thread:

independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dum Faggot, dont remember the leaks? dont remember the Tarp MONEY? whos name was listed there? Think you fucking twit.

I see nothing wrong with that. Pence is a saint and you shouldn't be saying this about him. Respect the 11th commandment.

Shut the fuck up and read. Trump/Pence is corrupt as shit. Legitimately busted, legitimately owned, legitimately cucked. Just like Trump will be.

>morals
>politics
pick one

>Unfortunately it wasn't illegal yet

Haha fuck off CTR

>it wasn't illegal
So your point is completely invalidated?

no YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT. JUST GOOGLE WATERGATE,WHITEWATER,TRAVELGATE,CHINAGATE YOU FUCKING MILLENIAL CUNT!

you admitted it yourself "it wasn't illegal". Good old pence never even did anything wrong so stop trying to mental gymnastics your way around it. Let me remind you Hillary is under FBI investigation and is more likely to end up in jail than in the Oval office,

>Unfortunately it wasn't illegal yet.

God shut the fuck up. The action is wrong regardless of whether there was a law yet to cover it, you fucking idiots.

Shut the fuck up you little piss-ass. I'm not Googling anything because you're so goddamn wrong and too stupid to know it.

You dumb commie faggot, I bet when you start paying taxes you'd love to find loopholes to pay less.
It wasn't illegal, who gives a fuck.

>Doesn't remember the Clintons selling nights in the white house
>Doesn't remember the Clintons stealing furniture from the white house
>Plus all the other stuff that user told you to google

And we are done here

Pence is a godsend. If Trump the Godemperor himself chose him to stand at his right side than you damn well know he was the best possible choice a man could make.

>God shut the fuck up. The action is wrong regardless of whether there was a law yet to cover it, you fucking idiots.

By what standards dumbass cause clearly not legal ones

It's illegal now, and was so morally questionable that he not only lost but laws were created to stop it, it was so bad. Why are you so goddamn stupid that you can't see this?

Move to a country that matters then get back to us.

>It's illegal now
Yea but it wasnt then so clearly you are just blithering on about a non issue

Lol u mad?

>wasnt illegal yet
Oh for fuck sake you would do the same god damn thing, and so would I... In fact its worse today because
>congress can inside trade as much as they want... literally it isnt against the law...
So now they just support laws that make them millions in investments. The whole fucking thing is broken.
>muh pence got groceries in the 90s

Jesus fuck this is what you got?...

I couldn't care less. The government is incompetent as fuck and exploiting their loopholes is no big deal. Stop being a whiny bitch.

CTR's butthurt cause their traitor queen is going to jail

President Trump could see into his heart. Pence is a good man.

The short answer is nobody cares about either Pence nor Kaine.

I imagine a lot of people don't even know their names off the top of their heads.

Do you not understand the concept of morality?

Oh wait, of course you don't, you're a conservative.

You see, morals are the thing which dictates whether you're a trustworthy person. Pence has indicated that he has none.

The only whiny bitch here is you who can't stand that Trump's campaign is a disaster of corruption and lies.

The GOP forced Trump to pick Pence.

>Oh wait, of course you don't, you're a conservative.

>assuming my motives
get out

Nah, kys my man

>so morally questionable

>campaigning full time
>can't do other work during this time
>take a salary for campaigning
>pay your bills and stuff with salary

I don't see the problem. Do you think only people who can afford to go without income for months should be candidates?

You ctr faggots are pathetic.
If you're so stuck up with morals you should be calling for obama and killary to be publicly hung for violating human rights in the middle east for so long. Go fuck yourself faggot.

independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

Grow up junior and learn about real Scandals. How in the FUCK could you ever want her in the WH, stupid fuck.

Fuck off you cunt, of course you are, you wouldn't defend Trump's god awful campaign otherwise. You're not as special as you seem to think, you're the same as every other babby cuck on here.

no problem then

Seriously, fuck off candacuck, you're not relevant here.

>you should be calling for death for a war that a republican started illegally

lol fucking stupid idiot

Shut the fuck up with this conspiracy retardation and grow a brain.

because he makes the best smug images

>Talks about Hillary being corrupt
>Deflects to Trump
>Has nothing
>Deflects to Pence
>What Pence did isn't actually illegal
>What Hillary did is certainly illegal
Are you starting to understand why you're retarded, or should I go further?

I'm glad they changed the law, surprised it took until 1990 though which makes me doubt your entire story since you posted no actual sources.

OP got btfo and is mad as hell

>mfw reading CTR posting

Pence is as as much of a shill for the GOP establishment as it gets. Why do you guys pretend to like him?

A republican started and two democrats endorsed and fucked up even more.. really fires the synapses...
pathetic

Is this CTR's last ditch effort? Just be as fucking buttblasted as possible?
>inb4 "hurr not relevant xd"

>corrupt
>not illegal
pick one retard. This is just as stupid as the morons who say "taking a deduction is tax evasion"

>tfw no cooldown timer

A solid argument is always relevant.

There's nothing wrong with a candidate living on campaign funds. The point of the funds is to enable the candidate to campaign. If he's not independently wealthy, he needs an income to be able to campaign.

>someone did it a long time ago when it wasn't illegal

isn't this the exact same defense hilldog tried to use about her email server?

>Pence gets groceries in the 90s so its a horrible sin against morality

I like how liberals are nit picky about morals when looking down on conservatives - meanwhile - Obama drones little kids in the middle east. or the Clinton foundation defrauds Haiti as they starve so they can have a personal slush fund... Meh lets ignore that fucking shit because

>MIKE PENCE GOT FUCKING GROCERIES IN THE 90s! JESUS BUTT FUCKING CHRIST!

kys...

Hillary did literally nothing illegal. On the other hand, Pence would be in prison right now if the laws existed at the time of his grubby hands.

>MUHHHHH GUGGLE HWO DO I UES IT

Because you faggots are so goddamn dumb, you need to be yelled at.

They endorsed it based on Bush administration's blatant lies. He should be in prison.

>canadacucking more

>It wasn't illegal yet
Pence didn't break the law. What a moron OP we have here.

>Unfortunately it wasn't illegal yet
So it wasn't immoral or corrupt at the time. Deal with it.

>He lost because he was corrupt

Correct, just how Hillary should lose because she is being corrupt.

There is no evidence to suggest that Pence has broken the law since that incident.

Fuck off, stop trying to correct our records.

They should all be in prison you stupid faggot
quit complaining about petty shit and go fight the good fight if you care so fucking much

>God shut the fuck up. The action is wrong regardless of whether there was a law yet to cover it, you fucking idiots.

Are you drunk?

>"Let's get Congress Working Again..."
They were meant to be!

>waaahhh pence spend thousands of dollar from regular people to keep his lifestyle up instead of to help the people
>I'll just skew this into making it not sound bad by only talking about part of it

Wow man, typical fucking republican tactic. You should work for Trump.

Hey look, our shitposting australian cuck is here, just as expected. No goddamn life, you kangaroo humpers.

Hillary didn't do anything wrong you fucking idiot.

You got blown the Fuck out, lil boi

/thread

>Hillary did literally nothing illegal
Yes she did. Sending classified data on an unsecured private server is illegal.
>Pence would be in prison right now if the laws existed
Yes, nigger. That's how laws work. You can't break them if they don't exist. Are you some kind of goddamned retard?

>it wasnt illegal yet
Fucking hillary supporters

>Hillary didn't do anything wrong you fucking idiot.
and this is where I stop replying to an obvious troll

op's right. although i'd rather have trump than hillary, the fact is they both are corrupt. the entire system needs to change. left wing, right wing, same beast.

You're a fucking retard. 'Wrong' is subjective. Morality is relative, not universal.

Learn how to use language, kid.

She did nothing illegal, saying it over and over doesn't make her go to jail. What a dumb spic you must be.

That's not corruption, it's embezzelment. True corruption is when you get money to change your politics to the advantage of the giver or you pay to avoid prosecution.

Pence was just stupid.

> more likely to go to jail
> never been an official criminal investigation
> just a cucked republican trying to generate hype 9 days before the election

Man I can't wait for that landslide when NC, AZ, FL, and OH go blue

Why won't you give me a (You)? /:=(

>>canadacucking more
Every time leftfags have no way of maintaining their fake moral high ground this is all they can do. Fling pooh.

If only you actually knew what morals were. Taking peoples' money and using it for purposes they didn't give it to you for is not morally correct, and anyone who isn't a pandering cocksucker would agree.

Trump's VP pick is the only thing I don't like about Trump.

Crowder?

I'm fucking on to you.

>That being said, shill is definitely assuming your motives. As they're prone to do. They're also wrong as they often are. Facts just don't fit in their hugbox.

I know right.

>What a dumb spic you must be
Because Mexicans are know to be against Hillary? OP is drunk trolling.

>Pence literally did nothing illegal
>Pence isn't even Trump

>Deleting emails after being subpoenaed BY CONGRESS is illegal
>Committing perjury is illegal
>Having an unauthorized, insecure server, and using it for classified documents is illegal

Shall I continue to prove why you're retarded, or are you going to keep shit posting?

>Hillary didn't do anything wrong you fucking idiot.
Pigs can fly. The grass is red.

Saying something doesn't mean it's true.

>So BTFO, Trump's campaign is no more morally superior to any other corrupt politician's

Trump didn't accuse Hillary of being sexist towards men - Hillary and her campaign accused Trump of being a sexist and a rapists.

Trump responded by having all the women Bill Clinton raped show up during the debates. He hasn't accused the Clinton campaign of anything they haven't done, or being anything they aren't. Clinton is a nasty woman - many of her supporters admit that she's the lesser of two evils. Quite simply, she is a nasty woman and no one disagrees with that statement.

And what has Clinton done all on her own? Loretta Lynch pleaded the fifth back in June, and so did the aide who wiped Clinton's server. Why did he delete the emails? Because they showed her supporting all the things Trump accused her of supporting, and thus lying to steal the nomination of Sanders.

The people supporting Clinton are hiding behind the mask of the moral majority, while supporting a globalist. They don't support her because she's the lesser evil - they support her because she's a globalist. Clinton supporters want TPP, they want to take our guns, and they smugly think no crime is too much of a price to pay for victory.

I started supporting Trump because my friends started saying that the people who voted for Trump were going to be the first up against the wall. Clinton and her supporters are dangerous, criminal tyrants who hate America.

>moralfag
>moralfag
>moralfag
>moralfag
>moralfag

Saying things from your wet dreams changes nothing, kid.

lol christ look at this autist pasting limbaugh

>Hillary did nothing wrong... If I say it enough it will be true because I invested money into my bumper sticker on my Prius

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

You are just ... the worst kind of person.

>Unfortunately it wasn't illegal yet. But the FEC used this very situation to bar candidates from using campaign funds for personal needs. All because of good old Pence.

So what you're saying is that he's the one that got it illegalized? Sounds like he did good work.

Why? Pence has the composure and experience to serve as VP.

Mad because Democrats no longer have the moral high ground which was the entire appeal to moralfags.

>it wasn't illegal yet

then your argument is invalid so btfo

Sad.

>Saying things from your wet dreams changes nothing, kid.
These are facts. There is no dream, and certainly not one that would cause nocturnal emissions.

Well you've obviously trolled yourself into a corner, and have no more bait left so I am going to let you think about how much of an idiot you are while I finish watching my show. Have a good night.

BTFO, bitch

Kinda don't care what this guy did with his own money. Maybe the people donating to him care, but that's on them.

This is funny watching a ctr shill become unhinged.

>it wasn't illegal yet
Thats where 8 stopped readin everything else is fucking bullshit u cuck

You blew yourself out there, dyngus.