TIME TO DIE

IT'S GOING TO BE OVER VERY SOON TRUMPKINS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realtoddhb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on man, it's just sad now

>An Political

A

twitter.com/realtoddhb

Who is this person?

It's literally nobody.

t. hillary voter

AHHHH BOOO HOOO HE HAS AN ARTICLE TO THE VIDEO OF THE UK FAGGOTS HAVING TRUMPS CAMAPIGN ACCEPT SOME MONEY BIG FUCKING DEAL, THIS IS ALOT WORSE BENNETT BOY, JUST WAIT TILL THE 1ST 33()()() KABOOM IN YOUR LAP!

>IT'S GOING TO BE OVER VERY SOON TRUMPKINS.

Can't wait until November 9. Open season on racist Drumpf traitors.

>implying

FINAL WARNING

>I have something, guys
>Seriously I totally have something huge
>Guys I'm seriously it's fucking amazing you wont believe it
>No really it's almost here just hold on for like a second
>Guys
>You guys seriously it's like the biggest thing ever
>Guys?

What an eye opening thread. It made me think

L I T E R A L L Y

W H O

There has been enough of this already I am surprised people still fall for it.

If this guy releases what he has who cares about the impact it will have on the candidates. He is self promoting because it will make him famous above all else. That is why these shocking revelations are always overhyped. The guys who have the tapes are just trying to hype themselves.

He's the one who started the thread. He wants to get popular, but he's not smart enough to know how so he's lying about happenings.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: DON'T FORGET TO SAGE

its fucking nothing

That fucking Sup Forums user sure took them for a ride lol

>TRUMPKINS DENYING THEIR CANDIDATE HAS NO CHANCE

only responding to contribute to >100000000

saged

ITT: Definition of grasping at straws.

>in reply to nate silver

Suck sum dicks bro...
Suck on anything and stop with the baseless threats

oh no we're fucked. we're really fucked!!

KEK, did anyone outside of the media even care about the "Hawkins video"? Love how it quietly disappeared over night when Jen said she respected and admired Trump.

Clintoncucks on suicide watch!

>follow me for more

As long as it is not trump calling someone a nigger then literally nothing can stop him from becoming president at this point

Kek, you faggots are getting desperate. When will you learn, there's no stopping the trump train.

Rick Wilson just got outed as a former KKK member on twitter, apparently.

Maybe the dumbass shoulda kept his mouth shut.

>fake email scandal

butthurt mentally hillbot confirmed

I wish all these faggots would stop this girly-fucking "tee hee, I have stuff but I want attention first, tee hee," and just release the shit.

This faggy self-sucking is infuriating.

Do your thing Sup Forums KEK wills it.

Todd Bennett

Media inquiry phone:

This

The trump tape wasnt teased. It was released unannounced. If you have some damaging info on someone you dont hype it up giving them time to build a defense. You release it without warning and give it to all the media at once.

>hehe I have a vide of trump saying nigger but im just going to talk about it on twitter for a month and not release it
In the mean time trump gets all the high profile blacks who support him to back him up and give a press conference where they declare trump to be "their nigger" and he gets a free pass. Trump then wins majority black vote

Holy shit, what if they both turn out to be criminals.. what if Gary Johnson actually becomes the next president???

>I found the Hawkins video

Which was literally less than nothing.

>What I have now

If he thought the Hawkins video was anything, then this guy is a bigger let down than Kim Dotcom.

This.

Faggots are trying to make the build up more dramatic than the release.

>Fake email scandal

His big revelation was an orgasm joke, told openly in public at a convention attended by thousands that no one cared about.

Something that even synchronized media blitzkrieg couldn't even get trending.

msm is picking up FBIs investigation of the clinton foundation which is something the average viewer doesnt know about, whatever they have is probably nothing compared to the foundation can of worms

sounds like tax evasion is my best guess. what does everyone think about this?

and he said 'october surprise' so in the next day or two left in october

All these faggots that threaten to dump the H bomb always have nothing.

Even ourguy O'Keefe's leaks only really made low level staffers and the media look like the sketchy fucks everyone already thinks they are.

>follow me for more
it's literally some faggot fishing for followers

Proof is in the pudding.

He has like 1% of the black vote under fucking LA times and Rasm,

Nah.

No one cares about a billionaire and tax evasion.

Just like his crude jokes didn't phase anyone.

Same with Hillary's shifty political machinations.

For these scandals to hit, they need to break the established narratives. Hillary literally campaigns on "I'm a scuzzball, that's what makes me a professional politician".

Trump literally campaigns on being a businessman familiar with the crooked system and being un P.C.

What they need on Trump is something like him saying the things he has said about Republican voters in the past about this election. Basically out him as duping gullible retards.

He's very difficult to derail in the situation he has set up for himself.

Likewise you need Hillary saying something fucked up about blacks or mexicans.

Who the fuck is that faggot? He sounds like a princess tip toeing around like a little bitch. He doesn't have shit. Just like all the others who didn't have shit

if that's all it is, Trump's support will go up especially among blacks

>inb4 nothing
Just like How Brock was offering millions of dollars for a trump "nigger" video; one doesn't get on twitter and do this if they actually have something.

next

>is something like him saying the things he has said about Republican voters in the past about this election

Well, something like the fake quote claimed.

Good luck faggot.

Good point.

Luntz I'm assuming is guessing they have something else, but no, there is no way in hell they would have let what happened on Friday go without releasing it.

What a bottom of the barrel no-name faggot, who gives a shit.
He could get raped by 20 niggers and nothing in the world would change, and very few people would care.

>follow me for more!
That should have tipped you off that he's lying OP.

>Comey Letter Backfires As Email Scandal Revival ENERGIZES Hillary Clinton Supporters
Comey Drumpftard BTFO. He tried to take her down but really it just energized us.

You're right, it's going to be over for Shillary.

FBI is taking here down. Former asst. director had some interesting words to say on CNN about it.

the level of delusion this guy has makes me doubt the tape. but yeah it will be tax evasion im guessing. 'what appears to be' 'confessing to a federal crime'

'appears to be'

hmmmm

People, especially liberals, are so fucking basic. All Hillary has to do is release a new video of Trump insulting a woman on November 7th and everyone will forget about the emails and unify to call him sexist.

I'm still terrified that Hillary is somehow going to win, despite the exponentially growing mountain of evidence proving she is satan.

Hillary would never be convicted as long as we still have King Nigher in office.

Trump could drop a sex tape right now and won't do anything but move the needle more in his favor

You don't get audited years in a row and just fucking evade taxes. They look inside his ass every year now and bilk him for every dollar they can.

true i thought that too. I wonder what it is though, I doubt he is straight up lying.

He out Jews the IRS every year.

We have the best jews.

I've seen Americans in this board act like Trump already won
Big mistake, bremainers did the same.

Sorry can't hear you in that radical Islam invested hell hole you have there

>Trump calls some gross thug a nigger and shoots him 24 times in the head with a browning hi-power
>media tries to push it at detestable
>his polls skyrocket immediately and they're forced to damage control hard

While i respect that trips i have to disagree.

Bern's acted like their candidate was going to lose and also kept on asking for donations for no fucking reason (27 dollars goyim!), and then when very clear corruption was shown to screw their candidate they either fled back to their base state of 'people who don't vote', became independents for Trump, or swallowed the biggest bluepill possible and said "A-A-AT LEAST SHE ISN'T TRUMP!!!!"

The Hillbots are in panic mode right now, this is the end of the Clinton Cartel

You really don't know anything about my country. We have less than 1% of muslims here. A lot of our refugees we got either returned home, killed themselves or went to Sweden.
Your loss I guess, overconfidence didn't end up being good for bremainers. Enjoy getting drafted for ww3. I don't why why would one be stupid enough to first support brexit and mock bremainers and then proceed to do the same mistake.

Whenever a leak/tape is hyped up it usually means it isn't as spicy as it's claimed to be. It's incredibly stupid to give your opponent time to devise a counter. Only strategic reason for this is if the leak isn't damaging on its own so they need to preprogram your mind to believe what they have is damaging. Same applies to people like O'Keefe. His "disparaging black people" thing probably isn't as nuclear as he claims.

the biggest bluepill of all is believing the Jews are the problem and not Yakub.

They have realized that electing Hillary will result in the Democratic party falling as everything is brought up.

>Wake up, time to die!

I'll see you in hell, with Roy Batty.

Based Chaffetz

Like the FBI investigates Fake Email Scandals. Please CTR my sides hurt.

I swear it's always the same fucking leaf making these threads.

> Follow me for more
lmaffo... jumped the shark

H-heh stupid C-comey Drumpftard... release the emails its n-n-nothing! heh your only helping us

Trump is toast. You'll see why soon.

These folks on twitter sound like attention whores more and more everday

If youre gonna drop something do it without demanding people watch you

Well. They have until Monday, I suppose. Luntz and Wilson were speaking abotu weeknds and Friday, specifically, but I do guess monday is still october.

I don't understand why they moved the release day before anything was announce for clinton, but what do I know.

its always non Americans defending Hillary and attacking trump. I guess there really are some jobs that Americans just wont do ;^)

am i banned?

>literally nothing
heh, nothing personnel

Enjoy your faggot leader, leaf.

Tiffany.. Trump?

>mfw both Hillary and trump go to jail
>mfw independent voters get not enough votes
>mfw jeb has been organizing clandestine underground rallies
>mfw he wins florida and texas and it's enough for him to win
>mfw slow and steady wins the race

Who the fuck even is this guy?

> Follow me for more

What a joke. Liek subscrib comments guise for more. Trueff bomb coming soon!

How... do you even measure that in a single day?

>jeb has been organizing clandestine underground rallies
He's been sitting in his basement playing D&D with a few rejected politicians and his talking pet turtle Seymour.

If we go to war it will be against you euro fags that have no spine.

Good fucking luck when us, ru fucks globalist shills a new asshole

who?

You don't. We have to wait till next week to see if the polls have changed, and if they keep trending like they've been this week we'll end up with Trump ahead of Hillary.

>Tiffany
Who cares? She's only Trump in name. Maples raised her mostly separate from the others.

No, yes, but how can you say, type, or believe that? Like, sure, say that you don't see sign of it affecting, but to claim it has energized your base and that they are voting more based on less than 24 hours is... weird. Like, I can't imagine they analyzed that too much before saying it.

It's probably going to be another "OOOOOOOOOOH TRUMP DIDNT PAY HIS TAXES OOOOOOOOH"

He's right though. Take nothing for granted

>missing the point
At this point I think you're just a shill trying to make Americans look dumb

shoo shoo shill

>3 likes

Because it's propaganda. It doesn't need to be remotely true.