I'm going to mouth-please you, Sup Forums!

I'm going to mouth-please you, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
e621.net/post/show/496234/age_difference-anal-anal_penetration-anthro-big_do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss evil world domination stewie, not this faggot stewie who doesn't even do anything evil

it's called character development

It's not character development when you completely shift away what the character was about

I'm the exact opposite. World domination stewie was never funny beyond the gag that it was a baby doing cartoonishly evil things, and it's far from the first time it's been done.

Stewie being a gay british man that does occasional evil things, but as a baby is far funnier and original.

so wrong, yet so right

It's awwright?

How many times has Stewie crossdressed now?

Since like season 8, you'd be better off counting how many times he hasn't crossdressed.

He has the voice of a 40 year old british dude

IT'S AWWWRIGGHT

I didn't care for "Kill Lois" Stewie. "World Domination" was better but still annoying when he had to go back and fix his mistakes, Timmy Turner style, because he felt bad. Making him... Bisexual?... is funnier but he is still just a baby so when they go too far with him I find it absolutely disgusting.

Looks like that chipmunk girl

>They RESPECTED me for it
All these years later and it still makes me laugh

Be gentle. Or not.

wew lad

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

>Fuchur

If only those faggots over at Plus4chan hadn't scared him off of making shit.

He was being a prick, lying about pictures he promised to deliver a year after the fact.
his choices are his own

Family guy was always shit and so was this character though.

I wish

unfortunately this is frowned upon, even by regular pedos

like nhentai got rid of all toddlercon, didn't even announce a warning. what a bunch of cucks

That's bullshit, especially coming from shotacons, what's the difference between shotacon and toddlercon? they're just different shades of fucked up, in the end
Fuck them honestly

Stewie was always a shit character. I do miss Voice of Reason Brian.

what episode is this from?

>part 2 never ever

Does he still hit on Brian in the newest episodes?

Sauce on that.

>character development
Sure it is

"Fuck My Tight Ass"

I wish he'd just either be straight up gay or straight. Him being bisexual could work if he was ever attracted to females again.

Almost every attraction now is only males

>HAHAHAHA IT'S A BABY BUT IT TALKS AND IT WANTS TO KILL HIS MOM
>HAHAHAHA IT'S A BABY BUT IT TALKS AND IT WANTS TO FUCK HIS DOG

Any r34 of anything made by Seth MacFarlane is unappealing as fuck.

Can I have some sauce on that please?

>two people asking for source
is this finally the day people join me in wanting to fuck stewie? nice
here's the source you beautiful bastards
e621.net/post/show/496234/age_difference-anal-anal_penetration-anthro-big_do

Thank you Senpai.

>shota is on the same level as toddler
>loli conveniently not mentioned
Wew lad.

>loli conveniently not mentioned
no I just don't like it much, but if shota is fine loli should be too, obviously, and so should be toddlercon, since it's all essentially underage (I'm speaking only about fiction, it should be obvious but let me specify anyway).
Don't act like your degeneracy is less shitty than mine, fampai

this made my eyes vomit

God damnit if only Stewie had a different voice i could fap to this faggot shit

Hoop earring and string tops are my weakness

I think his accent is cute

It's cute how even though they can't look each other In the eye just yet, they're still holding hands. Also
>That lipstick on Brian's Crotch
Do you think Stewie spits or swallows?

I think I've seen enough Family Guy to state with moderate certainty that he's the type of guy who swallows. He's also into being submissive and BDSM (ropes and being spit on, both canon).

you lie

well then they would have to make a new baby character or bring one back.

I say they should bring back the thot baby that was only after his cookies

Seth confirmed that his (or the writers', I don't know the specifics) vision is for him to be gay, but they keep it loose to have more freedom, which is shit writing but whatever.
He did however say that Stewie will either grow up to be gay or a very sad repressed (gay) hetero, look up the interview

Fuck off faggot I want Roger.

Roger belongs to Klaus now

No

>tfw roger puts on the thicc costume for his character

It's not gay to fuck an alien,right?

It can still be character development.

you sound like an entitled faggot

episode?

nhentai was always shite, just use exhentai like everyone else.

"Carter And Tricia"

i hate this faggot board full of hypocrites

WE

Hey I ain't no hypocrite, I've always wanted to fuck the guy and I don't dislike Family Guy like the rest does.
The others who also want to fuck him are a surprise though, I wasn't expecting them.

Stewie is a pretty girl.

At this point, we are forgetting Stewie is a baby. Surprised this show hasn't been hit with pedo complaints yet. Well, except for that one episode where Stewie got pregnant.

He's CUTE

mostly right

It's not "character development", baitfag. It's just the same old shit from Seth "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" MacFarlane.