Kennedy assassination has changed, volkswagon logo changed, several famous movie quotes changed, human biology changed...

Kennedy assassination has changed, volkswagon logo changed, several famous movie quotes changed, human biology changed, who is ready to get red pilled on time travel, multiple time lines, and matrix theory?

JFK's car youtube.com/watch?v=581vc009iqo

I know for a fact that he was driving a 4 seater car that day, my teacher in college did a presentation on the conspiracy of his assassination, and I did a report.

I seen the original assassination footage probably 100 times when investigating it, now the car is different, and now it looks like his wife killed him with a derringer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1q91RZko5Gw
youtu.be/m5NVS6z8S_U?list=PL2f8wslZC-mYqbrt75lhwuxSz0ySiU0x0
google.com/search?num=50&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=how many continents are there&oq=how many continents are there&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.880.8973.0.9113.29.15.0.5.5.0.360.1159.0j3j0j2.5.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..20.9.840...0i131k1j0i10k1.QAVMn53woUc
youtube.com/channel/UCz7OMKe4XKTvSqvCxQKhuvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

DVD stands for digital versatile disc now.

time traveler here
the babushka lady is a time traveler as well
expect new pics to emerge from the kennedy assassination taken by her to be released in 2021

>desire to know more

Berenstein Bears is now Berenstain Bears

why are you spelling barenstein bears like that?

bump

STAPLES LOGO CHANGED, AND I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS AN EASYTECH.

the L is now shaped like a fucking STAPLE.

Don't forget the earth.
Originall it was flat but now it semingly is a globe.
There even were expeditions to the end of the world and now we are flying into “space“ ????

what are you on about m8?

I actually figured out the Kennedy car one.

Whenever I saw the footage growing up, it was on a 4:3 aspect ratio television.

Now that we have access to an HD widescreen version, you can see that the car extends to the right more.

Try covering the right side of the video if you don't believe me:

youtu.be/1q91RZko5Gw

It was always like that?

Holy shit what the fuck, no. There's no fucking way how did something that big happen

LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES

NO, I AM YOUR FATHER

YOU'RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT

IF YOU BUILD IT HE WILL COME

ALL THESE MOVIE QOUTES ARE WRONG

SEX AND THE CITY VS SEX IN THE CITY

fuck off they didn't have 2 extra people, the governor was next to the driver in the low front seat, eat shit.

Stop

Japanese nazi man spoke of things like this. Frump is one of you isn't he. Why is Fred Frump's middle name, "Christ"?

why

What's your redpill OP?
Does it all go back to the large hadron collider?
Did we accidentally the space time continuum?

nigga the "hd widescreen version" has always been there. even on a 4:3 you can still have footage that keeps the original aspect ratios of filming.

fucking tard

Actually it was Kikes in the City. You just got out of the programme and we trained you to remember it as Sex in the City.

Enjoy your 8 hour boner.

you fucking autists

matrix is the only explanation, because our bodies changes, and the maps changed, also the milky way now looks different.

>milky way now looks different.
post proof faggot

Get back to your cuckshed

The Kennedy car always had six seats. That is how I have always remembered it. The way everything happened wouldn't have made sense with a four seat car.

Thats a load of shit and you know it. Part of the whole "magic bullet" deal was it striking the guy infront of him's wrist.

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, not the neighborhood.

All memes aside we def somehow warped our timeline into the meme timeline which is either a fork in the road we've taken (turn left for memes or right for status quo, guess which one we chose), we made the walls of our reality malleable (which is why collective thought makes stuff happen) or we swapped places with a timeline in which what's currently happening is happening and they are in our one which was basically the apocolypse.

Question is though, what caused it?
The large hadron collider?
Magic?
A demon/angel/god/aliens?

YOU CANNOT DENY SOMETHING HAPPENED
SPECULATE WITH ME

The Germans used to be badass Nazis and now they're faggot bitches.

We need to stop talking about this after the election. Don't get woke, cause then you might get WOKE.

I like it here, I love my wife, I'm in a great time line. don't you faggots abandon me here.

the fatal shot was made a hung over secret service agent with bad trigger discipline after his car came to a sudden stop when oswald fired his first (non-lethal) shot

It's tautological. Your experience of life is only in the best universe you can make. Shitty things happen to other people all the time, but their consciousness doesn't really experience them because it's really in a different timeline where that didn't happen.

How can you take a picture of the Milky Way from inside the Milky Way on planet Earth.....

hubble

So you're saying we all live in the same world but each experience our own universe?
So me, you and user are walking down the street.
In my universe user gets hit by a car and I go home with a new perspective on life
In your universe I bump into you and drop my coffee but you say sorry and i'm ok with it and you continue your day faith renewed that people are nice
In user's universe you get into a fight with me and he steps in and breaks it up
But to the rest of the world all 3 of us walk down the street as strangers.

Or did I just interpret that entirely wrong?

Grassy Gnoll is Grassy Knoll now.

so everything that got changed by the mandela effect is very subtle and can easily mispoken/misheard by people. it's not a case of mis-remembrance because humans are known to have very reliable memory and no cognitive bias whatsoeer, it has to be a time traveler that is responsible for changing the berenstein bears to berenstain bears. this makes so much sense. please tell me, where can I send money to the scientists investigating this phenomena?

no, I am saying that I am from another timeline/dimention, and somehow got transferred to this dimention

server crashed, and my mind was sent here.

I noticed one like 8 years ago. First time I heard sweet home Alabama it had a long god tier piano solo at the end. Then one day I could never find that version and it only has a piano solo that fades away after like 3 seconds. Which makes no sense considering their other hits have like 5 long ass solos in every song

That's what i'm saying except EVERYONE from this timeline got sent into another
Either that or everyone on Sup Forums did
Like shin megami tensei or something wew

I think you got it. Not every walk down a street has to be exciting either.

My best mandela effect is Zorastiranism. It didn't exist as a world religion until I was 20 something. i was always a history and religion kid, particulary eastern religions.

Never heard about it once. All of a sudden, it's there and has always been there forever, even longer than Christianity.

I think it saved me from a car accident.

In this dimension:

White-out, is Wite-out

Chic-fil-A, is Chick-fil-A

Gordon's Fisherman, is Gorton's Fisherman

Desi Arnez, is Desi Arnaz, and he never says "Lucy you got some splaining to do"

And there's a shitload more.

They're right though. It was always Barenstein Bears.

It was always Mirror mirror on the wall, luke I am your father, and if you build it they will come.
Always.

I don't believe in any /x/ shit, but I KNOW, and the whole world KNOWS: IT WAS ALWAYS "LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER, IT'S TRUE"!!!

I do not believe it is impossible for the straight line of time to not be disturbed somehow--somehow it is possible that SOMETHING could disturb this quantum mechanical process.

I think big changes would not be possible to notice, because we would experience a full effect from them. But little disturbances would be subtle.

except we still have residual evidence, for instance video footage exists as outtakes that show gump saying life is like a box of chocolates.

go to 1 hour 26 minutes to see forest gump say it the original way life is like a box of chocolates.

james earl jones said he said luke i am your father.

ITT: people misremembering things and blaming die juden for their faulty memory

I also was an easy tech, pic related. L definitely wasn't like that when I worked there. Just pulled this out of my closet

except we aren't

If too many people get pulled from reality it starts to collapse.

NEW MANDELA FOUND!!!!!
Earth has more continents!!!!

The number of Continents has changed there used to be 5 now there is 7.

yup i just looked at mine as well and the L changed.

Wait, what?

Gorton's? What the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Is that why they stopped running I Love Lucy on the tv? Lucy doesn't got some splaining to do anymore?
I didn't think this was a jew thing, It's just an phenomenon.

proof:
google.com/search?num=50&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=how many continents are there&oq=how many continents are there&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.880.8973.0.9113.29.15.0.5.5.0.360.1159.0j3j0j2.5.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..20.9.840...0i131k1j0i10k1.QAVMn53woUc

Fuck off to b/ you silly billies

>I DON'T JUST HAVE A BAD MEMORY
>THE FUCKING UNIVERSE CHANGED

This is the original volkswagon logo, now it never existed.

>BUT ONLY IN INCREDIBLY MINOR WAYS AND NEVER ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT

When I grew up there was a planet named Pluto- now there's not!

And these motherfuckers (pic related)- I've seen a shit ton of documentaries over the years, only learn they exist like 3 months ago, one of the most widely hunted animals around.

Kennedy's car did not have SIX seats, what the fuck I've watched the Zapruder Film like a hundred times what the fuck my eyes are watering

the human heart is now in the center of our body behind our lungs instead of under our chest on the upper left.

what more evidence do we need?

Yeah I know this to be LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER TOO, because my dad almost named me luke because of this line, just so he could say it as a joke. Also in toy story 2 didn't zerg say "no, buzz, I am your father?"

In this reality, there was 6 successful moon landings.

I swear on all my family, that there was only one successful landing, and those two men were Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin...

what do you remember the vw logo being?

see

So Nellie Connally was driving the limo?

houston we've had a problem, instead of houston we have a problem....

no she wasn't their.

nope that was just the first one

11 men have walked on the moon

The Berenstain thing does fuck with me however.

I remember as a kid we would always play that stupid STAR swimming pool game, and my hint would always be "a jewish family of bears" as a joke.

And I would always pronounce it beren-STEEN

someone post the trump time traveler pic

this is no joke

lol

how many hit die does a grassy gnoll have

Even fucking Tommy Boy has Tommy saying "Luke, I am your father" in his fan.

This...

I've seen the movie at least 20 times over the years and know it word for word. I've always remembered it as NO, I am your father. the reason people think its Luke, I am your father is because of people parodying it in the media like chris farley and wrongly using the quote.

what if i told you, that morpheus never said "what if i told you" in the matrix and its been memed into existence because people keep repeating it over and over again?

you're an /x/ tier nigger now. its ok, you wuz time kangz and shiet

I know for a fact that the car one is true. 4 people, guaranteed.

what if you told me what morpheus said

>grassy gnoll

morgan freeman also never said "he's right you know"

even though I can perfectly imagine him saying it in my head.

The power of memes is the power of nightmares.

Jaws in 007 - He smiles at the little blonde girl with pigtails and she smiles back to him with a mouth FULL of braces. Everyone remembers it this way.

The Bible has been changed as well.

This channel has a lot of info about the changes.

youtube.com/channel/UCz7OMKe4XKTvSqvCxQKhuvw

I'm not religious, but this is disturbing.

Kek

Moonraker, right?

She had braces, that was the whole point of the joke.

Yes. The braces are fucking gone now.

MAGIC MIRROR ON THE WALL

NOT MIRROR MIRROR

Funny how this kind of thing only seems to apply to America. No such thing happened in Europe.

Except Europeans used to be white, and now everyone behaves like they were always niggers, but that's a different issue.

No. They used to be right behind the driver, who was an FBI agent, and he looks back after the first attack and then books it out of there in the vehicle. There was no ducking and hiding.

WTF I thought Kennedy died of a stroke!

Mandela effect = morons have shit memory

Your brain fills in the gaps or assumes things. Hence the Kennedy car has 4 seats because you are so used to 4 seaters and always watched his brains getting blown out and not noticing the extra row of seats.

Berenstein vs berenstain is because your brain never sees "stain" at the end of a name and assumes it is stein in memory.

Its the smae raoson yuor brian can still raed this.

The effect is then brought up with commonly misunderstood things, like star wars quotes or "Interview with the vampire" vs "Interview with a vampire"

It's all things your brain can automatically fill in and after 10+ years miss remembers because you never thought of it since then.

jANIS JOPLIN BEING HOT AND HAVING NUDE PHOTOS INSTEAD OF FAT AND DISGUSTING.

ITT: literally "it was real in my mind"

>AND I DID A REPORT :^)
then your report was wrong
parade cars like this have always existed for exactly this reason

I 100% remember him having a silver leg plate in the original film.

I have seen President Kennedy's car at the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan it has six seats now just like it did then.

As far as the Recreations go it is much easier to get a hold of a 4-seat Lincoln Continental for your museum display then it is to recreate the custom 6 seat Continental used by the president of the United States. One of the display cars didn't even have the right color seats and I don't remember anyone ever saying that they remembered the car Kennedy was actually riding in had white seats

The president was riding in a limousine as the president tends to do because he is the president.

I don't immediately dismiss every Mandela effect story that I hear but this particular one is bogus.