Former assistant director to the FBI discloses on CNN that Clinton Foundation investigation has been open and is...

Former assistant director to the FBI discloses on CNN that Clinton Foundation investigation has been open and is on-going.

This may be the first ever statement of a Clinton Foundation investigation.

Also, this eerily falls in line with what FBI user has said in the past:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3

Recorded CNN video: streamable.com/htj3

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/htj3
youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samefag bump

3 seperate investigations.

Really steams my noodle.

fucking glorious

I was in the thread with all the digits. #shillaryforprison2016

Fry the bitch

Old news, pay attention

When was it known that the FBI had an ongoing and unclosed investigation into the Clinton Foundation?

Fuck off CTR. This was barley confirmed this afternoon

FUCK. JUST STOP ALREADY.
I need to go to sleep. too many happenings. FUCK

fucking same user. whenever i lie down i feel an emptiness, like if i got to sleep i might wake up and fall off a cliff

>streamable.com/htj3
she's finished

Thats truly heinous without sound

>source is Sup Forums

seems totally legit dude

ok so FBIanon was right
so what does this mean?
what else did he say will happen?

the bad thing is that clinton has so much shit going on right now the average person will blur this together with the email thing and think its not a big deal

>let me just open my mouth as wide as possible for like 10 consecutive seconds to appear to understand humor

Shillbot v.2 know to max out at 2 seconds

Source is CNN. Don't be a cuck. Watch the CNN clip.

Jesus, she looks completely insane.

are you allowed to sell your vote? like on ebay in a bidding war?

This is fucking HUGE. An investigation into the Clinton Foundation? If they dig deep they will find stuff much, much bigger than anything in the emails. This is the real deal.

It's been ongoing the entire time.

They just needed help distracting the enterprise.

Nice. Was this mentioned previously in the press?

Who's to say if it's the FBI's investigation :^)

My sources, whom you can choose to believe or not, have told me that the FBI has been setting up a power play to take it all down, everybody involved is going down.

They had to go through their own staff and, without causing suspicion, direct the potential traitors away from the case (vacations and the like, free tickets on a cruise, etc.) to anybody who could even POSSIBLY tip off the cf.

if my source is good, which I do believe, it'll all start with a RICO case, the biggest RICO case in human history, and will send all the enemy players scattering, but by then it'll be too late.

If the FBI pulls this off, the largest White Collar crime bust of all time will go down, we're talking hundreds of thousands of people being implicated.

So keep your ears out, focus on the CF, and follow the money, if they pull this off the world is about to go absolutely batshit crazy.

I want to believe, and I want to help in anyway possible.

that streamable link
l m a o

>hundreds of thousands of people being implicated.

I think you overplayed your hand.

Do you prefer it be hosted somewhere else?

He probably meant "or"

I don't have any power over any of this

Shoe on head or fuck off you rping faggot.

>inb4 I get v&'d

Here's a youtube link of the same clip I believe: youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps

I said implicated, not charged, this is big. I don't think even I understand the gravity of what the fuck is going down right now. So if I overplayed my hand it's because I don't even know how to play the game.

The fuck does 'tap ((1)) mean'?

shucks, you dun caught me user, $0.09 will be added to your account

When can we expect this to happen? Before the election?

Pathetic samefagging. We have IDs ya know.

My sources tell me 318.9 million people will be implicated in a massive criminal enterprise called America.

I like your moxie.

Cover face and put shoe on head

Well, they are all Russian agents after all. Loretta Lynch will fry them all.

>everyone who ever touched a Mena AR dollar bill gets charged

def not before election, but in my "educated" guess/gut feeling if DJT wins we'll probably see it go down during his state of the union, as in during the middle of the speech the fbi will storm in and start cuffing people

thats the shit we're dealing with, this will take awhile, itll probably be international as well

I don't have a lot of info on it, just heard RICO chatter and that its arguably a 'shadow world war' type of ordeal.

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry

you dont have to believe me, im not even sure i believe me, I trust my source but even Im still skeptical, its sounds too big to be true, but then again look at whats going on in SK, we live in some weird times

I know, it really does sound like something out of a movie, but look at whats going on in SK right now, shits weird

>during the middle of the speech the fbi will storm in and start cuffing people
come on

If you have no proofs you have to shoe on head or show your tits. You know the rules.

do not take that literally, I'm legit speculating off of things I've heard from the grapevine

They're gonna rope down from the ceilings. Perfect plan.

How do we celebrate if they really lock her up?

> I'm not prepared for that gigantic kind of a happening

amazing

looks like CNN actually got a real scoop

they'll never mention it again

We dance in the streets because America was saved. I think.

Her face

for clarity, since apparently yall cant read

-heard chatter about rico case, big rico case
-feds tryna get errybody
-have to be careful because baddies are powerful
-I legit believe CF is akin to Hydra minus super powers (although who knows at this point) but thats unverified
-this is a big powerplay to get the baddies

does this clear things up?

>if DJT wins we'll probably see it go down during his state of the union, as in during the middle of the speech the fbi will storm in and start cuffing people

I could die a happy man if this happened

When did you speculate they would make their move? Somewhere in the coming 10 days?

you have to admit if that went down your erection would have an erection which would last longer than 4 hours

its also the best place to get those in govt who are implicated since everyone will be there

if you're trying to take down the mafia, why not get them all at a meeting, yaknow?

would be epic, I know

no. something like this takes awhile, especially if it goes as deep as I was made to feel it does, which is like....well I said the CF is like Hydra, so if that gives you any idea...thats what I was told "think Hydra"

she's aged 15 years in the past 5

maybe it's just to look my "professional" but jesus she doesn't look anything like she used to

kek is here

>be me, browsing pol
>see this comment
>killed pablo escobar in 93
>gets up to piss and imagines pablo swirling down the drain and all of his democrat/mormon fagbuddy's clinging to the rim
>MFW they're all about to go down with him

he's clearly making shit up to try to help Trump

>fbi makes stuff up

heh good one ctr

i'll renew your blacked.com subscription this month

no, a lot of it has already come true.

The former assistant director of the FBI was on CNN to help make stuff up for Trump's sake?

I find that hard to believe.

Does anyone have the link that's all of FBI user compiled on aPNG? Please I'll give you head

Shouldn't the FBI be investigating the Trump Foundation instead? There's no reason to think Hillary has done anything wrong yet there's direct proof Trump was running a fraud charity.

>yet there's direct proof
the burden of proofs is upon you my friend

>the guy appointed by obama is helping trump
fires my neurons

R I C O
I
C
O

Welcome to Sup Forums buddy.

he is protected by Kek, the Feds dont fuck with Kek.

It is now confirmed the FBI has been investigating the Clinton foundation all along.

You will live to see Hillary Clinton arrested.

Feels good.

>Trying this hard to derail the thread

Trump foundation is small fry stuff compared to CF, let's be real here.

They only bump the thread because like a dozen people reply to them

The Clinton Foundation has a perfect record with every charity watchdog group, there's literally nothing to investigate, CharityWatch gives them an A, they're rated even higher than the Red Cross.

You Trumpkins are in denial about your candidate losing so you keep making up fake scandals to stop Hillary, sorry but that's not going to work.

>the canuck shill is still posting

Begone before you unleash things that aren't meant to be unleashed.

>if DJT wins we'll probably see it go down during his state of the union
The state of the Union... IS RESTORED!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for shcmeckles, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this thread go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

He's probably Giustra's shill. Giustra, Canadian billionaire is HEAVILY implicated with the Clinton Foundation.

Why is the Clinton Foundation under longterm investigation by multiple governmental departments as stated by Former Assistant Director of the FBI? This news was broken on CNN.

Correcting the record doesn't help her. Go spam CNN.

Enjoy...

Then my target is Guistra. Save me some syrup my northern neighbor, I'll give that hoser something to say sorry about

If Hillary gets in she just puts her own people in the FBI and it all goes away. What then?

We can't let that happen. We don't want to do what happens if she gets in.

She has enough history to get the DIA involved.