Why did Germany bring in so many muslim refugees sure I understand merkel doesn't want the economy to crash or some...

Why did Germany bring in so many muslim refugees sure I understand merkel doesn't want the economy to crash or some shit whites aren't having enough kids blah blah blah... but you could have brought in a few million east asians instead that wouldn't be violent, wouldn't rape, wouldn't kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could have convinced non cucked ethnic Germans to return home.

How does bringing in immigrants prevent economic distress?

>free rent, food, basic necessities
>probably like 600-800€
>plus like 100-200€ spending money
>per immigrant
>families get bonuses
>crime skyrockets (polizei cover it up and only report solved crime in relation to flüchtlinge)
>50%+ unemployed
>like 70-80% of women
>stay in enclaves, not integrating at all

Yea Merkel, you fucked up.

The way it works is roughly pic related. It's nothing to do with improving our economic situation. It's about letting the central bank criminals of the EU regime make some more money while their new shitskin pets kill off the witnesses. Look up the Coudenhove-Kallergi-plan; Hitler fought the kikes because the kikes were already set on the extermination of whites back then, and Germany acts as the centerpoint of it all as punishment for his defiance.

Angela Merkel - kike.
Gregor Gysi - kike.
Martin Schultz - kike.
The list goes on.

I don't know about preventing but an economic crash but relocating refugees has become an industry of sorts, funded by the taxpayers.

There are dozens NGOs working together with states agencies to spend public money on moving, housing, feeding and teaching language classes migrants. It also provides material for the media to report on feel good sob stories.

It all adds up to a lot of incentives to keep taking them refugee even when you know they're full of shit while the opposition is always local and disorganized if there is any. Nobody would want to risk losing their job over a racist rant, amirite ?

>tfw only in $13,000 in debt and dropping by $600 each month

As someone who is German with the tiniest drop of Norwegian it hurts to see the fatherland like this.

NGO are traitors. In Spain they even made a movie insulting spanish who dont want to see it, its not like we have to worry about economic inmigrants when we have high unemployement. Young spanish has depression here and no one care about them. Of course people from NGO are rich and live far away from refugees.

They are replacing us like its nothing saying its for our own good, they are crearly psychos. Feminists even shut up when a refugee rape.

They have to pay

Muslims are being brought into Europe to become the authority figures under a new regime. You are all about to die - and these posts are a futile attempt to reclaim your lost way of life. You have only one choice at this point - which they have calculated for.

It hurts to live in it like this too. There is nothing here. What's left of our people is held hostage by an illegal government so those of us who see and hear can't speak without grave risk. And on top of that they threaten us with how the rest of the world has proven its "loyalty" time and again in killing us for Wall Street without any mercy; with how the US and the Brits would start bombing again if they just gave the word. And that's just what little kids learn in school, in between all the Holocaust footage sessions. It's Hell on Earth, and we are powerless now. We, powerless.

Honestly, Trump's the last beacon of hope for me. After this election there is freedom one way or the other. I will stop blogposting now.

I don't have the article, but Austria last week has named Merkel the biggest threat to Europe today. Perhaps if you guys can keep this idea going come time for the 2017 elections you can a party that actually cares about you in power. What do you think of Petry? Last I heard AFD was ahead of CDU in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

Theres also the fact Austria might be able to elect Hofer come December if there isn't any rigging going on this time. Perhaps his influence may be able to help.

let's be real here
europe's demographics are doomed
europe's prosperity may continue (~10% chance), but under different people
all because of the lethal combination: welfare state + very high standards of human rights
remove any one, and (white) europe lives on
too bad after cdu in votes is spd, both will never want to shake that lethal combination

Simply remove the welfare state. If these Refugees are being brought in to fuel the economy, then they should be gotten rid of because they are doing the opposite. The leaders of europe spoke big talk about them getting jobs and paying taxes and moving the countries forward. Meanwhile all they are doing is surviving off government funded handouts and terrorizing the local population. These countries cannot continue to fund the luxury lives the refugees wish to live, so while their wallets are already hurting this is just draining them faster. Something is going to give away very soon.

Petry has the right basic idea, but her party is such a deficient clusterfuck. They keep fucking each other over, like they're just another one of those "right-wing parties" that the Central Council (of Jews, that is - yes, we literally live under a Soviet) pays our secret service to LARP as.

Gradually, very slowly, people I'd have never trusted to seem to wake up. I myself have been able to raise AfD memberships in my area; getting people on board with the identitarians too. It's not much, but it's the best bet until Trump.

The thing is simply that I just can't bring myself to be the least bit optimistic; I half-sense it's all a ploy to get right-wing support out into the open and then call down the purge. Nothing against Austria, it will almost certainly help; but we need the power sourcing the oppressors taken out. We need America to put America first again, so that the vermin junta will be starved off NATO money - and thus, finally, defeatable.

I know about Merkels communist past. Perhaps afd can get itself together before the election, you guys really need a party that will stand up for the German people.

As far as trump goes, I really hope we can get him in. I'm sure you know all about the shenanigans going on with this election and how our media is trying its hardest to prevent Trump.

I do agree, we need to stop funding Nato on our own. We need to allow Germany to support itself again, get rid of this ridiculous rule that you guys cannot build up a military.

Viel Glück mein Bruder.

>The leaders of europe spoke big talk about them getting jobs and paying taxes

Implying they believed that crap, that it isn't about buying votes to keep emerging right wing populists from ever getting elected.

I've known people naturalized 2 years after arriving there, these people are never going to vote for someone that would kick them out.

I'm the fourth day awake on nothing but caffeine because I put all that time to work dispensing Trump redpills to whatever Americans I could reach. With what I've seen and what I'm reading: We can get him in. We can. The rage that comes at John Oliver for being a sellout; the anger that comes at the whole rotten Democrats when the blacks see who's been enslaving them and the whites see what they've been worked to the bone over for God-knows-how-long. It makes me happy, and hopeful, a little bit. We can get him in. We must not stop. And from there on all will come to us.

Danke, und dir auch.

Because globalism.
Globalism is desired by all the very rich because they can move money and resources much easier, and their control would have more reach.
But you can't get a one-world economy..let alone a one-world government, unless you remove certain obstacles.
You make Europe the EU and that's a step in the right direction. You get rid of guns so no one can fight back when they start noticing your plans. But whites are pretty strong people and many of them will die for their freedom, so you have to undermine them.

If you take away their culture (by replacing it) they wont have an identity to rally behind. If you take away their religion, they wont have that to give them hope. Take away their history as they are doing in France, destroying 2500 churches and cathedrals and building 250 mosques. But you can't come out and TELL strong white people you are replacing them with slaves. So you get them to buy into it, out of their sense of guilt for their fellow man.

Right now, the US just recalled all its ambassadors to Turkey. Turkey is the doorway between the Muslim world and Europe. You will see Turkey fall very soon and the door is then wide open. You get a single nation when Europe's borders falls when they come streaming in through Turkey to escape the war the global elites are fermenting in Syria. A real EU. England is trying to back out before its too late.

YOU KNOW WHY. You just cant believe it because you're a good person and believed in your country. You can't conceive that there are people who don't care about countries, they just care about getting more rich and more powerful. You just didn't see it till it was too late. All I can say is, here in the US, we hope enough of our people see what has happened to you and refuse to let it happen here.

We are holding our breath till Nov 8, because we know we'll either have a country or we wont.

"Oh say does that Star Spangled Banner yet wave..."

Well then I think you guys better get these people out of power before they import even more people to vote against you.

What happened to the France who would revolt at the slightest dislike of their government?

Keep up the good work, but seriously get some sleep. Also John oliver is nothing but a filthy jew, don't expect anything from him or Jon Stewart that isn't progressive anti-white bullshit.

Everyone I know is voting for Trump, even people I would have thought would be against him. I literally have not met one Hilary Clinton supporter in person. Hell, even the people who were rooting for Sanders would rather vote for Trump then Clinton.

So Merkel and all these European leaders are in on the Coundenhove-Kallergi-plan? Literally why have they been brought up to believe in it are they from influential families or they just don't care because money.

>So Merkel and all these European leaders are in on the Coundenhove-Kallergi-plan?
The EU gives out medals named after him, man.

>t. chow

Nope, it's better to realise that you can't grow infinitely on finite resources and therefore don't import anyone. Western countries have to ween themselves off the immigration ponzi scheme.

Guilt. Also remember Germans lack moderation. They always want to be pioneers and want to solve problems once and for all, so it's a kind of fanaticism

The phantastic part is that most of my American acquaintances are big John Oliver (etc) fans - or used to be, anyway. Not after the emails. Not anymore after that. This whole election was a succession of glorious victories already. First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin - like Leonard Cohen said, ironically.

Not necessarily influential. But Jewish. And so "guaranteed" a share in the spoils. It's to do with how their Talmud commands them to enslave the non-believer at all costs no matter if they die, so that the Moloch can formally make them lords of creation. Literally religious extremism; the kind that is actually our problem.

It's white guilt, m8. Can't have other nations call you a nazi. Who cares if they rape and are violent, at least nobody thinks you're intolerant :^)

I live on the opposite end of Long Island from Mannhatten and Trump has huge influences out here. While he was holding rallies on the Island there were tens of thousands who shown up, and thousands more outside.

One step at a time, we will influence Europe to stand up for themselves.

Fuck yeah. And I will have my part in it. Freedom one way or the other, like I said.

Right now I'll actually lay down first though. Good talking to you.

they use them as consumer cattle

as some people posted here before, the savages get a ton of money for doing nothing and our finance minister has nothing but money

because we might hurt their feelings if we said no.

Here's a picture of some dead kid in the sea, we have to do SOMETHING.

It's pretty much the saem reason they use in the states, and I assume in Aussieland.

don't forget that they are debt-free, and will acquire debts of their own. That it will be bubble-debts, like what happened with the housing market, doesn't matter - till then, a regime change has already happened, the politicans that made the mess, can no longer be held accountable.

>How does bringing in immigrants prevent economic distress?

Basically it's a social workers scam, you've military industrial complex and we've this cunts.
Here those who host them get 30 euros each day plus whatever labor they may be coerced to.
It create demand for goods/import people with clean credit score they can sell debt to.

It's very profitable.

They wanted to learn islamic prayers

>German primary school ‘forces’ children to chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ in Muslim prayer

express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel

Handouts which were passed to primary kids

They should've just amalgamated with Poland.

The Elections wont change anything.
It is about 100% certain that the Afd will be opposition and the government will consist of some kind of mix of SPD, CDU, Linke, Grüne.
CDU + SPD is still over 50% at this time and unless the AfD magically goes from ~15% to 30% they cant even force the rest into an awkward coalition.

Also no one really wants to vote for the AfD they are (mostly due to the media but also partly their fault) always portrayed very negatively. But sadly they are literally the only Party that even talks about the Problems in Germany and there is no big and already established Party that takes a hard stance against the current refugee policy (due to the current coalition of the 2 biggest parties) which makes pushing these issues very hard.

> bubble-depts
Not gonna happen. They have no solvency and won't get any credit.

But the assumption, that these savages are poor is wrong. They come with 10.000€, sometimes 50.000€ in their pockets.

Tax authorities in Syira and Iraq are non-existent. The governments survive from 1.) low VAT and 2.) oil business.

The general living standard in Syria and Iraq is acceptable, maybe not in the cities, but it's definitely not Africa.