CTR right now

>CTR right now

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why isn't there anything about them posting here on wikipedia

do you know how wikipedia works? be the change you want to see in the world.

Because this place is small-time and full of people who can't vote (foreigners and kiddos).

Everyone knows CTR wouldn't bother with this dump, but it's a really convenient response to anything Trumptards don't like. It requires no thought at all to call people shills and CTR.

Shoo shoo CTR

yeah CTR go quiet as fuck the last few days. Its creeping me the fuck out.
>Everyone knows CTR wouldn't bother with this dump
Implying the only reason they would be here would be to convince us to vote Hillary? Much of their posting is done by bots, and that tells me their reason for being here is to keep their enemies tied up off of normie social media, where their real efforts are focused.

CTR has aimed to turn Sup Forums into a giant distraction for people who would likely argue against them. Some of them are ironic shitposters, but not this volume, 24/7 everyday. Even people being paid to shitpost in "talking points" 24/7 would get exhausted, there's no way anyone is that entertained by LARPy shitposting for free.

use your brain.

They are def here.
It's not the scale that a lot of Sup Forums thinks it is. It's probably 2 maybe 3 people shit posting at a time.

They certainly spend time here though.

>Much of their posting is done by bots

Cool feels, bro.

There's no proof of anything, supposedly some pac set up some shit to post on facebook and plebbit, but there is no actual proof of that. Just a lot of pictures that people made, which only proves that they can make pictures.

Not that you care one bit about facts, you're operating on pure emotion, nothing but.

On the contrary, I'm drinking black tea and smoking weed whilst preparing my shilling for the day.

Also,
>genuinely believing another round of "muh emails" will sink Hillary

This is where being a professional politician rather than a glorified used car salesman comes in handy. This will ultimately hurt the FBI more than Hilldawg.

tick tock

wtf i feel correct now

Do they do it for free?

It has been proven that CTR is shilling here you fucking retard.

nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html?_r=0

Fucking brown piece of shit, get the fuck out of my country.

>Britain
I think you're not really ctr, faking for you's.

Real CTRs are Canada and US flags

10/10

Very convincing.

I had an interview with them, by signing up on their site. So yes, they are very real.

Thanks for the (you). I can always use the 15p response premium.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Do you get double greenstamps when you correct the records, record?

>muh emails

Learn to read faggot

MFW I early voted for Trump / Pence and am now watching Hillary's campaign implode.