This was the best Batman cartoon

Can we have another thread where fans of all the different animated incarnations get autistically mad about which show was best and how retarded everyone else is for thinking otherwise?

I'm not mad. I just pity someone who could be so wrong.

Not OP, I love both but I think BATB Bats for all intents & purposes is THE Batman. Although I will say when I'm reading a more recent Batman story, I hear Conroy. When I read older stuff I hear Bader

I'd rather just have autistic dreams about an animated multi-Batman crossover instead.

I really thought they were going to at least make a movie out of this. Batman from different dimensions getting together. One of aspect that I like in Brave and the Bold batman.

The Batman was obviously the best Batman cartoon.

>it that The Batman shill again
Go away and masturbate to Batgirl somewhere else

Tbh Brave and the Bold is overrated, at least on Sup Forums.

It was good, and probably the most consistently good Batman show, but everytime it's brought up on Sup Forums it's "11/10 best Bat how can BTAS even compete"

Katana episodes

I'm not sure if it's the best, but it's definitely been underrated due to "muh TAS" fags.

>Camp trash
Every series but the 70s cartoon is better

Fake camp is boring. It's like an intesionally bad b-movie.

>it that The Batman shill again
Read OPs post again. user has the same right as you to fight like little children about which Batman show is better.

I think BTAS is objectively better but I like BATB more.

>Adam West can't reprise his role for this

It hurts.

That Katana had no backstory, though.

Brave and the bold was incredible.

it had a batwank (birds of prey) episode then had a "ha ha batman actually sucks" (the flash) episode.

balance is the key.

Anyone who doesn't say BTAS is either just being contrarian or underage.

Or just prefers the obviously superior Batman cartoon...

It's not so much that Batman sucks, but that the Rogues are all affectionate of the Flash and will take no substitutes for the hero foiling them.

The last season started to get into too much unironic Batwank, but the show ended before it got worse.

It's not really campy. It's definitely fun, sure, but they play everything straight. Not a whole lot of tongue-in-cheek "isn't this silly?!" type stuff.

true but the whole "tantrum" thing does resonate to those who think bruce is doing an inefficient way of doing away crime (punching people one at a time).

also in the topic of balance, i like how their bats vs superman balanced the fight to have both of their memorable scenes incorporated in it (superman vs darkseid (JLU) and the dark knight returns).

It really depends on how you define best. BATB does a really good job of showcasing the DC universe at large while BTAS has a tighter focus on Batman, and the two are radically tonally different as a result, although both are valid approaches

It's a moot point though because pic related is objective best

>A Batman that wasn't an autistic faggot or asshole
But how were the 13 year olds supposed to self insert then user?

Fuck I miss this show.