Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states

It's come full circle.

Time to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain is every bit as corrupt and fucked as the US these days.

Perhaps half a smidgin less retarded, but not worth the hassle.

Why? The US has decades left of her current glory in her even at the current rate; with reform or reduction it'll be around for centuries. The UK is already a pale shadow of its former self, and going to break up within eight years.

wow.

her face.

THE POWER.

IT'S... ENORMOUS!

What the hell has she done in her life to deserve power and titles besides be born into it? In America you work for it like Trump and by the people we elect you. This cunt came out of a vagina and expects to be kneeled to.

Fuck the Queen. Doesn't work for it, doesn't deserve it, didn't do anything for it.

This is satire, isn't it?
Also I believe the queen would enforce much more conservatives politics than Trump

>USA has to move back in with his parents

HAHAHAHAHA

its a joke article you fucking retards

(((borowitz)))
(((Jew yorker)))

Yes.

Try me you tired hag, you and your little piano teethed Limeys and their pitiful MP5's trying to get us to go under your rule.

You lost to us once, you begged us to help in WWII, you have no power here.

Dustmuff.

that is a POWERFUL being. are you really foolish as to insult Her Majesty the Queen?

>newyorker.com/humor
> humor
> humor
> humor
> humor
> humor

Boring shitpost - 2/10

USA is getting so KEKED by losing it's constitutional rights progressively that this old BITCH though adequate to tell them to come back on their own after they fought bitter war to leave!!
Shartsinmarts wake the fuck up, the jews did a number on you fucking fluoride drinking zombies!

do americans even read articles?

cadnt wait for the election to be over this place has become infested with retards

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm loading images as though I was on my phone in the middle of no where.
Fucking Goot.

Hey mom where the fuck are my chicken tendies?

FUCK YOU OP

got me excited for nothing

says the nigger who never once left his better looking twin brother's couch

>UK is a totalitarian state
I she see said she willing to move to USA and restore British monarchy that would be something,but 1984 USA qui ker no thanks.

These shit jokes weren't funny 12 years ago. Figures Borowitz would regurgitate them.