Is smoking redpilled?

Enlighten me autists.

Yes. Only cool people do it!

fpbp, the Jews HATE smokers, so smoke it up.

Yes, it's good etiquette to not overstay your welcome anyway. Don't be a fag too, smoke them unfiltered.

>needing to suck so much dick that you suck on cancer sticks several times a day for the rest of your life
>redpilled

sure thing you fucking fudgepacker

Helps ease the pain

Yep. I laugh at all the nu-males so afraid of a little smoke. I'm a real man. And real men smoke.

no its bad for you health. the only way its redpilled if its home grown organic and only limit it to less that 7 a day. other than that all that shit at the store sucks

Hitler didn't smoke.
Trump didn't smoke.

These are the pinnacle leaders of the redpill so no, also degenerate.

No.

If you consider it redpilled, redpilling has now crossed over into the realm of pure contrarianism.

>Smoking
>Redpilled

Kek, had a hearty laugh

If "redpilled" means "dumbass shit for fags and retards"(which being its a buzzword with no real meaning it could mean that), then yes. If you pay out the ass to negatively effect your health you should kill yourself because you are terminally retarded. Smokers are also terrible litterers making the ground everywhere look trashy and most smokers are child abusers.

I love smoking so much, but I will admit being addicted to something can kind of suck.

>paying to kill your self

how cucked can you be?

No.

I'm not one to talk about "jewing" or anything like that, but making people think it's red pilled to smoke seems like it would be one of the greatest "jewings".

It's blue pilled. Smoking is something big companies love since it attracts the masses. It's disgusting. Don't do it.

Snus as well, it's shit.

The soldiers that did the actual work did, though.

to be fair soldiers knew they were cucked and probably going to die anyway so lung cancer was irrelevant

$0.02 has been deposited into your Philip Morris account

Only cigars.

Everyone knows smoking is unhealthy and addictive, but the real problem is the government and big tobacco colluding to squeeze the regular joe's who are hooked (like me)

i know I'm gonna die, but shit is 6 bucks a pack where I live and I got addicted when it was 1.50 a pack, fml

>is being a slave of big corporations who earn a lot of money while the people pay the medical care of hard smokers red pilled ?
how old are you ? are you fucking stupid or what ?

Can you imagine the money in importing contraband cigarettes from a tax-free country ? It would sell even easier than weed.

Smoke em if you got it. If you don't then don't. We have seen time and time again that in a capitalistic society you really vote with your wallet. So if you smoke or don't, it is still up to you how you spend your cash and live your life.

>Is it an addictive product?

>consuming a product that is addictive and can reduce your lifespan by 10-20 years
>redpilled

also if you have any children and smoke around them you should kys u subhuman

Smoking being redpilled is Jew propaganda, to pay a Jew company to kill yourself with a Jew product.

no, it sucks, its good for a while and then it sucks. You get one good ciggy a day if you're lucky.

t.smoker

>falling for the tobacco jew
If you smoke you also are more reliant on the mouth cleaning jew

Whatever helps me get off of this planet quicker.

How would you know ?

Using "redpilled" to mean "something Sup Forums approved

Instead of using it correctly to mean "the truth"

Fuck off faggot

Smoking is literally paying money to be sick.

I can understand why other drugs would appeal to people, but tobacco is a gigantic fucking meme.

not for me

The first one though...amazing.

Also during Trump Rallys and movies.

I would kill for 6. I pay 33 for a packet of 40 inferior cigarettes made in Korea or something.

The leftists fully support it too. Love making people poorer with massive cigarette tax.

Consider using your second amendment rights.

>making people poorer with massive cigarette tax.
Poor people could just, y'know, not buy luxuries. This is why poor people are poor, they're stupid.

It's bad for your health, but I'll be goddamned if anybody tells me I can't slowly kill myself
>t. Freedom