I wouldn't want those tan lines

I wouldn't want those tan lines.

>After

Why do people forget this is a old costume. Only people that know this is the horny teenagers that grew up to be horny adults.

Stripper suits. Meh.

She hasn't wore that outfit for 20 some years

What's with cape comics, especially 80s and 90s, and overly muscular women? I don't mean women that are supposed to be more well built like She-Hulk, I mean how a lot of artists just draw them tall, muscular and even with a masculine looking chin sometimes. Did many comic artists simply not know how to draw women, was it some autistic exec deciding "kids don't like girl characters so make them all huge" or what?

its bait to catch out newfags

Yeah, I mean, what if she got a sunburn on her 'four' skin?

unstable molecules all the skin showing is probably just looks transparent but still provides the protection of clothing, like that flesh mesh figure skaters wear

>What's with cape comics, especially 80s and 90s, and overly muscular women?

They lead a very active lifestyle with lots of physical workout. That leads to fitness. It's not really rocket science

Except I'm talking about the ones that look more like bodybuilders than fit. OP pic is not that bad, the pack is a bit ridiculous but that's it, otherwise yeah she looks just fit with well defined muscles.

Also being fit doesn't explain the manface often present.

It was a different time. Everything had to be outlandish and edgy to rebel against the old frumpy 70's.

She should wear it again.

Fantastic power girl 2.0. Let talk about tits all the time.

Man she didn't age well

What was the story reason for why she abandoned her 90s stripper outfit and went back to the normal one?

>What was the story reason for why she abandoned her 90s stripper outfit and went back to the normal one?
Everybody died and Franklin brought them all back the way he remembered them.

She caught Franklin rubbing off to a picture of her in that outfit.

she was possessed by malice when she created it

Characters wearing those kinds of costumes somehow tend to look like trannies.

>'four' skin
Heh.

its the artists focusing on muh realism. Many of them are mentally focused on muscle structure and physics so even when they tone it down, their default point of view is skewed so they end up looking a touch buff.

also this costume could unironiclly save the movie franchise

No. No she should stay far away from current Marvel comics.
She should stay at the edge of the universe with Reed and the kids, where Nu-Marvel editorial can't ruin her beauty the way they have so many other poor unfortunate super heroines.

At least until such as time that Marvel fucking fixes itself.

Because they are meant to be strong.
Having a few inexplicably unbuff chicks is fine but the majority should be muscular.

Would be cool for a few pages but it just looks kind of dumb in the end looking at it long term.

She was wearing it for Namor, user. (aka the guy that tries to kill her husband and brother).

Marvel's best wife, everyone.

Feeling a bit butthurt are we?

Why? Sluts gonna slut.

>A boy in every port.

>Nothing at all

that looks really uncomfortable

B-but Namor-senpai likes it!

I wouldn't want this unfaithful and unstable wife

>Only people that know this is the horny teenagers that grew up to be horny adults
yes, and?

Why... Why couldn't she just say she changed her mind and decided she liked the old outfit better after all? Not everything needs some deep reason.

Because comic books.

Why would she wear a swimsuit?

I'm sorry, but I have bad news for you user...

>Why would she wear a swimsuit?
It makes sense, since her bull lives underwater.