So, uh.. Is this canon to the MCU?

So, uh.. Is this canon to the MCU?

Yes, unless movies say otherwise.

I'm so glad they didn't make it a movie because now I don't have to watch it in order to get a full mcu story

No, Marvel Entertainment shows are not canon to Marvel Studios movies. Inhumans, AoS, Netflix are all non-canon.

this and movies never talk about tv shows so it's safe to say it's canon and always will be

hard to tell because Wheedon tried to dispute Agents of Shield as uncanon despite starting the show in the first place.

>literally x-men with a different name

Yes

Fuck you, stop spreading lies

Is it any good? Should I watch this in a movie theater?

Why does AOS have some tie in episodes for MCU movies though

>one director said one thing once

This is on the level of the retards claiming that the Thor movies have zero magic in them because of the Dark World director's commentary.

It's AMAZING! Blackbolt doesn't need Medusa to talk for him anymore!

Just wait for TV and the obligatory weekly Sup Forums roasting threads.

It's a one way canon. The movies are canon to the shows, not the other way around. Since we're this far into the MCU and none of the films mentioned the shows it's safe to say they're not canon.

It's like how the Dragon Ball manga is canon to the Xenoverse games but the games still aren't part of the main canon.

He wasn't really a 'director.'

More like a seat warmer for Favreu

it doesnt work this way. If the movies contradict the shows, then it will be non cannon. Now they are canon, yet not SUPER CANON like that autist some years before said.
The Helicarrier of AoU came from the AoS show.

Is that Ramsey Snow on the right?

its me on the right!

yeah its ramsey.

Movies are canon for the tv shit but the MCU don't give a fuck about the TV, that's why next in AoS will be S.W.O.R.D. with all the Thanos and the galactic stuff

Yeah.

Someone drank from the wrong Grail of future projects, huh?

It's kinda hard to contradict something you don't even acknowledge.

>The Helicarrier of AoU came from the AoS show.

It came from Nick Fury having a backup one somewhere. Agents of Shit just wanted to cash in on it and say "w-we helped!". The movie doesn't even acknowledge AoS

It really doesn't matter, neither will ever, ever reference the other.

Notice how the Netflix shows don't even namedrop "the incident" or "the big green guy" anymore? They've accepted that there will never be any interaction.

>Is this canon to the MCU?
No.

Why would you think so?

this is not accurate at all. they're all tied together, the only reason why there's a separation is cost.

the movie actors are too expensive to be involved with the tv show and the netflix shows.

AoS did manage to get sif and nick fury on their show, so cannon.

stark and hulk also mentioned in the netflix series, and they had a proto captain america/nuke

in the end the movies are the biggest pay day so they take the lead and priority as to where the stories in the universe go, the other two just follow along while netflix is a tiny bit more independent.

>#ItsAllConnected
Marvel shill, please.