Trump becomes POTUS

>trump becomes POTUS
>trey gowdy becomes secretary general

this man is crazy when it comes to corruption and whatnot. who would be totally fucked other than hillary and her minions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM&t=2h47m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gowdy is the man. He will make a fantastic SG.

Look forward to seeing him destroy hitlary

this

And the beautiful thing is he can already smell blood. The next 10 days are going to be brutal.

Dems realise they will be arseraped. They are going to try any and everything to discredit Trump. Thankfully the latest fB-i news should make it almost impossible for the dems to get back into the WH.

I can see Gowdy already plotting how he'll attack them as soon as he's been given the all clear.

Will enjoy watching cnn again. This time for the lulz

Yep

Fucking needs a bump. Trey, you out there?

Care to contribute?

>Attorney General
Numb nuts

Please kek. Please. I beg of you to let this happen.

The keks that could be had from Gowdy being the real life Harvey Dent and fucking these scumbags up would be glorious.

So we've got Chris Christie, Ben Carson, and Trey Gowdy who goes where in Trump's Cabinet?

wtf would he want to be the leader of the UN for?

Carson would be surgeon general surely?

Would lobe to see Gowdy get stuck into Loretta Lynch as well. Pity we will never know what she and WJC said on the tarmac that day.

This. Carson's been loyal to Trump. That role is taylor made for him

Go Gowdy

I am sure the US government is filled to the brink with corruption

Chaffetz is great too. He and Gowdy continued to make a farce of Comey's handling of the Clinton case last month.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM&t=2h47m40s

>Chris Christie

Hasn't he been ousted for corruption?

the entire congress, senate, and every branch of government.

If that's the case, it won't matter who is secretary general. When the corrupt all protect each other, nobody will be able to prove a thing.

>who would be totally fucked
Literally everyone in Obongo's administration, past or present.