Today's Garfield

today's Garfield

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What'd the point in comics if you're being this lazy about them. May as well be clip art.

The one from my birthday, which is better?

I understand that you're trying to usurp Heathanon, OP, but it's just not going to happen.

>to dziecko nie jest moje, te dziecko jest cos z ciemnosci. ja urodzilam ludzkie przeklenstwo. ja moge zapytac o laske co ja nie dostane. moja dusza bedzie polknieta i wymiotowana i polknieta jeszcze raz. na zawsze. chory zart ale nikt sie nie smieje. moja krew zostanie. smierc nie jest koncem. jestem w piekle. to jest pieklo.

could be a Sup Forums banner

>Red shirt John
What's his power level?

Shouldn't there be a couple more pairs of them?

thats Jon's comfy fall look

That could almost be a Sup Forums banner.

Where was this from?

N-NANI

This one's a classic for me. I love the skeeviness coming from Jon

>no curiosity killed the cat joke
i am dissapoint

wow you literally removed the punchline
get off the board, davis

an old advert for the Pet Force

The grammar and wording are pretty odd. I wonder if this is intentional, or the writer of this sequence doesn't know polish very well

So the unedited version of this strip implies Garfield cant normally talk, right? How does he answer the phone regularly and order food from waiters?

A good amount of Garfield comics could, but they aren't because they're dull.

you're not too far off I think. if I'm not mistaken the comic has been constructed from assets for a while now and isn't drawn by hand.

What did he mean by this?

garfield used to be so much more violent

That can't be real.
>it is
the fuck

Thread been open for hours and no ones posting it, damn it, you are letting Sup Forums down !

I don't get this one

Jon suddenly realizes that he's going to stick a pipe in his mouth right after it's been in his cat's, reconsiders, and gives it back.

No one does, ever

No, its Garfield magic, the pipe reappears back with the cat and Jon doesnt know why or how

He has that look on his face in the third panel for a reason.

No, it has a deeper meaning

whatever happened to black-hair guy?

Jon killed him and took his dog

This was very likely drawn by someone at Paws (the other character's designs don't mesh with Jon's)

>US middle eastern policy.gif

Plz explain

Is this the same artist who does tranny bubsy?

I didn't know Jon ever insulted garfield so bad

woah

I laughed, but then I have a boner.

well it doesn't have a big honkin donkey dick on it so i'd have to guess "no"

When that actress auditioned for the role, they saw on her CV that she could speak polish - so they asked her to say the lines in polish instead. It sounded cool to them (gives it more of a weird/indie vibe) so they got her to do it in polish

So it's her fault

woah...

If there's one thing life has taught me, it's that dog semen doesn't look anything like coffee.

my favorite garfield comic
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk

made me Iaugh

>actual good joke
n-nani

He was lost in the jungle for a few years.

Wait, why does she just have dog semen lying around in an open container while she's in an appointment with an entirely different patient?

so jon would accidentally drink it

I miss garfield being actually cute

its the nutsack faces that make me king

as a pole I kinda freaked out when that scene came in
the polish used is kinda awkward though, as if it was translated by an amateur, it's way too literal a translation

kek'd

>garfield thread instead of heathcliff thread
Am I on bizarro Sup Forums?