Dreamkeepers

What's your opinion on this little gem?

Looks like yet another shitty furry trash webcomic

I was asking for somebody who actually read the books and not doing the "judging cover" thing.

And why trash?

I like the coloring and the action's been pretty intense so far.

Also Paige is dead sexy.

all of the characters are insufferable

Oh my god someone's talking about this.

I love dreamkeepers. The writing is very interesting and the art is catchy. I hate waiting for updates, but putting the books free on their site was a good idea.

Also tinsel is an interesting villain. I haven't seen one like her. I kinda like the heartless bitch vibe.

I'm surprised with this series apparently is, it's a bit strange it's not talked so much in this place.

I'm surprised that, with how popular this series apparently is, that it's not talked so much about here.

Read the first volume, but got bored halfway through the second one. Nothing significant had happened in the story yet, there was no clear way where it was going, the worldbuilding is hazy and confusing at times and in the end I couldn't care much about the characters.

They're good r34 material tho, I'll give it that. Specially when drawn by the author himself.

Pretty great. There's a prequel webcomic on the site while we wait for the fourth book and the third one gets closer to legal drinking age.

fourth book has been out for like a year

Storytime it to spark conversation!

Or post lewds. Might not be as effective, but there'd be lewds.

I cant. I'm setting up shutters in my house. Fuck irma. But... more pictures. The art really improved over time.

Well, seeing as I have nothing better to do today...

The characters are far more likeable in their young versions, Looks like the author was far more experienced when he started the prequels

Cry some more, this is shitty furry trash webcomic at least.

Spoilered for hot squid-on-shark action.

End of Chapter 1

Thanks OP!

zorite
Chapter 2

Looks cute. Nothing here is selling me on a new webcomic though. How are the lewds?

Pretty much this if you're talking author standards.

That's... one way to end Chapter 2...

>7 mins since last post
JESUS CHRIST user SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Hold your pantyhose on!
Chapter 3. Last one in Volume 1.

clothing damage