Hypothetically...

Hypothetically, would you support a ban on guns if it could be magically guaranteed no one would illegally have them either?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/statistics/historical-crime-data
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.MHSUICIDE?lang=en
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
smallarmssurvey.org/publications/by-type/yearbook.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/product?code=crim_gen&language=en&mode=view
datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519#High_income
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10tbl08.xls/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck no, you commie faggot.

Just kill yourself already.

Yes.
We would return to swords and magic ninja jutsus.

no
how would i kill drug pushers

it works here

With that kind of magic you could make people no dying to guns in the first place.

No. Because the government enslaving us will be 'legal' you dumb fuck.

No, because guns are fun and just because you get rid of guns doesn't mean there will be an end to criminal activity; also bears and other animals that give no fucks about chowing down on people.

Yes
Stop fucking your cousin right now and then take that precious gun of yours and end your manlet life

What the fuck is a "ban on guns"? Even we don't ban all guns in all situations.

>wanting swords back

Literal fedora tier.

Take an icepick to the temple.

Yes. Makes it easier to pin down women in back alleys :^)

> underrated

mexico mexico mexico

How about ban guns for minorities?

No.
If some addict breaks into my house, he has nothing to lose, he doesn't care, he'll attack me with a knife, his fists, whatever, without any fear for himself and his future...

I, on the other hand, do care if I lose an eye or if I get myself fucked up while defending myself.

Enter guns - the great equalizer.
Now, you may ask "but what if the addict has a gun too"... sure, but at least we'll be on equal footing, and I'll be able to defend myself before he breaks in.

Many recent break-ins in my country could have been prevented if the owner had a gun. Addicts break into homes where old people live, but not before they cut off their phone line and smash their electricity box. You can call the police and hope they arrive in 10-15-30 minutes, or you can grab a gun.

SHALL

>he calls swords fedora tier and then supports using ice picks as weapons

nope

government will always be more dangerous than some nigger criminal

No, because firearms are a force equalizer that allows the weak and the minority to stand on equal footing with the strong and against the tyranny of the majority.

No. Not even in my hypothetical glorious hwite ethnostate.

why don't we all just not try to kill each other? instead we can use that energy to produce food to stop all world hunger. maybe then the unicorns and fucking fairy rainbows will return you fucking flaming faggot i hate you so much fuck you

Magic that can stop people from putting together metal tubes and springs? You sounds retarded.

If you could guarantee ammunition supply being regulated, well maybe yes.

Magic is magic.
That said, not only can people make their own guns, but they can also make their own ammunition.

Eat a dick gun grabber

If you hate guns so fucking much why don't you move to some communist shit country where they don't have them?

Make bullets cost $100 a popp

>implying we don't have them

This

You can easily make your own ammunition easily too.

No because the reason for having guns is against tyrannical gov which your proposition does not solve .... so no

Also, reducing UK gun ownership rates since the 60's did nothing to reduce crime rates.

Similarly, there is no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rates across any sensible group of nations.
Eg. in the EU - no correlation.

no

Across all nations - no correlation.

I might support a ban on guns if no one could have them legally or illegally.

OECD nations - no correlation.

US states - no correlation.

No, knife combat fits a far smaller sagement of the population
Kill yourself faggot

No. Everyday we are reminded of the severity of tyranny in the world.

It's pretty much impossible for a logical human being to read the history of the modern era and not want to own, and/or protect the right to own weapons

Civilian deaths and tyranny has been a gigantic theme in the 19th and 20th centuries. It's naive to think today's relative peace will last.

World Bank High Income nations - no correlation

Even NATO members.
You literally have to cherry pick a set of nations if you want to find a correlation.

Absolutely not

>It's naive to think today's relative peace will last.
Its not that simple. Today's peace is designed to trick the general population that it is our natural state.

Sources;
gov.uk/government/statistics/historical-crime-data
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.MHSUICIDE?lang=en
unodc.org/documents/gsh/pdfs/2014_GLOBAL_HOMICIDE_BOOK_web.pdf
smallarmssurvey.org/publications/by-type/yearbook.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/product?code=crim_gen&language=en&mode=view
datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519#High_income
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10tbl08.xls/view

>t. Korean

No but I would support killing people who tried gun confiscation.

Yes
Killing would be so much easier and more predictable
Victims would stay victims
My art would truly shine

And get stabbed or get beat into a coma by 2-3 nigs? Fuck no.

No

No, because what if the police and government is evil? We need guns so that if anyone tries to establish a communist regime we can kill them and return things to normal

Why woudl i want to get rid of great equalizer?

>all recent military technology ceases to exist and we're back to very primitive flintlocks, bows, arms and Armour
>all the weaboo lmao2kat fedora nerds form street gangs and start to execute all the chads that get in their way

Not unless your magic guaranteed all types of criminal violence would be prevented from happening.

Guns are the greatest equalizer.

Those are some nice graphs and all, but you really should provide links to source for all your data. You know, just credibility things.

I don't *really* doubt the validity of what you are presenting, but you really need to get into the habit of backing your shit up without us having to ask.

no, guns are fun. but i would support a ban on niggers and white scum if it could magically make em disappear

see

SALL

> illegally

This assumes a legal government that will always remain legal. The founders of this country knew better. That is why we have the second amendment.