Have you dropped the show yet? If so, what was the tipping point?

Have you dropped the show yet? If so, what was the tipping point?

No, I haven't

The first episode where the fat ugly child loudly cries with an obnoxious voice over his favorite fatty food being discontinued.

I was close to dropping it but the recent homeworld arc was good enough to keep me watching. And I really liked the Lars of the Stars preview.

Giving us homeworld and then literally throwing us off a cliff so they can develop an annoying townie and show us a bunch of outcast (ignoring the actual fleet of outcast we met in the zoo arc).

Now that the townie is a cool space pirate we'll be missing his adventures so we can watch Steven goof around with other townies.

Filler is good but this is too much.

I dropped it because they stopped fucking showing it.

This, the pilot was ok but that episode was so off putting I wasn't going to slog through anymore of that shit.

Are you trying to say that the 4 episodes we spent on Homeworld, having only a GLIMPSE of it for two seconds while the remainder 44 minutes was spent in a black void or cave was not the hypest shit ever?

Golly...

>watched random episode on the telly
>whitest motherfucker I saw with french fries for hair and some fatfuck called Steven
>scenery is some sort of post-apocalyptic abandoned boardwalk. Animators were likely too lazy to make any interesting background characters since I can't even remember.
>out of fucking nowhere this white cuck starts talking about his first world problems
>fatfuck is so badly designed I can't even remember if he was capable of understanding what he was saying.
>"you're so lucky you don't have to work like me with my father" meanwhile Steven's father barely has any influence in the little shit's life
>this is apparently the best written cartoon CN can muster
>turn off this dumb shit afterwards
Dropped even before picking up. And good thing too, since I later saw snippets of the first episode and have the same reaction as this niggah He gets his magic shield through crying? HE IS LITERALLY POWERED BY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! FOR AN ICE CREAM SANDWICH?

Season 3 and 4

This is pretty much the only valid reason here.

this hiatus is ridiculous

I didn't jump off but I feel the Cluster was bit of a let down, hopefully they bring it back up in a future episode. I also don't really care for the townie episodes but eh, filler is needed.

>Dropped even before picking up.
>meanwhile Steven's father barely has any influence in the little shit's life
>HE IS LITERALLY POWERED BY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!
Look I get not liking the show, there's plenty to complain about, but admitting to dropping it after one episode and then making patently false statements about a show you admit to not watching is just retarded.

>Have you dropped the show yet?
No but the episodes come out so slowly that if feels like it wouldn't make a difference if I have.

This. Can't drop a show that never fucking airs.

Dropped it when Steven bubbled the cluster with "MUH FEELINGS"
came back when Lars got turned pink and left in the same episode
there is nothing of value in that series

exactly, how can we drop a show if a network basically drops it for us

No, not yet. I'm getting closer and closer to it though.

I made a vow to follow this show to the very end, but with these idiotic hiatuses that CN keeps thrusting upon this show for seemingly no reason, it's becoming more and more cumbersome to keep my vow, stay interested, and have any worthwhile discussion about the show or anything related to it.

In regards to some of these comments, why the fuck is CN making this show have such an extraordinarily long hiatus anyway? Last time it was this long they were banking episodes for SoS, why the fuck is there suddenly a massive holdup again?

This. I catch up on the show once or twice a year... but CN's basically made it impossible to have any kind of vested interest in following the show and seeing how it unfolds.

Yeah. It was annoying.

>Meanwhile Steven's father barely has any influence in the little shit's life

I came close, but the last bomb convinced me to stick with it a little longer. Too bad about the constant hiatuses.

Don't forget! While Lars is out having the space adventure we should have seen in wanted (and risking his life) the show will force us in Steven's point of view and Lion just so happens to be lost meaning we'll be getting townie episodes in this "big season"

The multiple months-long hiatuses.

Not yet but the hiatus has brought me to the point of not caring about the show. So any day now.

Nah, and never.

Hiatuses are awful, but good things are worth waiting for.

Part way through the cluster arc when I realized the show is actually just the life and times of a bunch of emotionally stunted retards and the overarching plot and lore was just stapled on to make it look more interesting than it actually is.

The latest Homeworld arc made me realize that the crew knows the only thing keeping interest in this show is the element of mystery and the instant they break that, they're going to lose a huge chunk of people interested. Which means nothing is ever going to be resolved or revealed until literally the final hour special. So I'm gonna drop it until the show finishes its entire run in a couple of years then see what handful of information I missed out on.

At this point I honestly think it's to extend the life of the series for as long as they can, same with adventure time. With regular show having ended not that long ago I doubt they want three of their longest running cashcows to all die around the same time, and we already know sugar would prefer to end the show on her own terms rather than keep it going just for CN's benefit. If it had a consistent airing schedule, it (and AT) would probably be close to over by now, so it would make sense if CN is banking on at least one of their upcoming shows being a breakout hit like RS, AT and SU were.