Apparently, this is the new logo of Ukrainian military intelligence. An owl attacking Russia

Apparently, this is the new logo of Ukrainian military intelligence. An owl attacking Russia.

There was lots of talking about Moloch and Minerva recently, could this mean anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

gur-mou.gov.ua/en/content/glorious-unit-of-intelligence.html
president.gov.ua/en/news/prezident-predstaviv-novogo-nachalnika-golovnogo-upravlinnya-38554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the Crucified Owls picture that keeped popping during the Krim happenings?

I remember this was picture from some high-end up generals backyard or something

Another example.

An owl with explosive diarrhea??? So they're just owning up to being shitpost on at a state level.

>Ukrainian military
fake country with a fake military. Back to

Cockholes never change

The current leader of the Ukraine is a puppet of Soros.

I agree. Ukraine is owned and ran by zionist jews. Remember Victoria Numan? This is just a reason more to find it very suspicious.

It triggers you. I can tell.

>Ukraine is a fake country run by Satanic Jews.

"Sapiens Dominabitur Astris" is a nickname of the unknown Adept who gave the founding documents of the Esoteric Order "Golden Dawn" of which Aleister Crowley was also part of. It literally means "Wise man rules his stars"

My guess is it represents the goddess Athena seeing as she was tha God of knowledge and this the Ukrainian intelligence

That's kinda cool. I guess they are just declaring that their butthurt is there to stay.

Nope, nothing at all

does it spew that shit out of it into the sky 24-7?

Is it shitting out fire?

Awesome.

Or it is cockholes going into space on their butthurt thrust.

seems infiltrated for less reasons or their trying to compete with who owns the night.... hmmmmm

>ukrainian

no such intelligence

This is just petty and cringey.

Wish Russia could annex all of Ukraine.

need liberate

we Modern Warfare 2 now.

It also kind of looks like a nuclear explosion. That is what i thought it was on the thumbnail

spooky

>Ukrainian military intelligence
AKA CIA

DELETE THIS

Moloch worshippers .

>Ukrainian ''''''''''military'''''''''''

that's pretty funny

>Zionists aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

>Ukraine
Isn't it some kinda Russian district or something?
Oh, wait. It was Polish once. Russia, please stop stealing from our trash cans.

i'm calling bullshit
nearest official emlbem i can find is the western electronic survelliance center
gur-mou.gov.ua/en/content/glorious-unit-of-intelligence.html

president.gov.ua/en/news/prezident-predstaviv-novogo-nachalnika-golovnogo-upravlinnya-38554

so, it's an edgy backdrop not a service/unit emblem.

Kek

Russia should invade and end this circus already. Khokhol insanity is becoming more and more embarrassing to look at with each passing year.