Good news everyone! I have turned myself into a pickle! Im pickle professor!

Good news everyone! I have turned myself into a pickle! Im pickle professor!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXe-KOvt7Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=86xKM4bp-UA
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I still read it in his voice
>It sounded funnier and less obnoxious than Pickle Rick

This.

The worst part is that if Futurama pulled the same joke before R&M Sup Forums would be defending it saying its funny just because its Futurama doing it

What went wrong with rick and morty, Sup Forums?

Holy shit

I WISH they had been so clever with the professor.

He was so underutilized. They had a scientist with unlimited knowledge IN THE FUTURE and he did some cool things but they could've done so much more.

I loved it when they hinted at Farnsworth being a Mad Scientist/Supervillain type (ownership of doomsday devices, genetic tampering, etc.) and wish they would have followed deeper into it, although it's pretty funny that he's a supervillain scientist type and everyone just kind of accepts it and brushes it off.

Rick goes into all the places Farnsworth never went, they pull out all the stops and I love it.

Don't get me wrong Futurama is one of my favorite shows of all time but Rick and Morty is awesome.

The professor is better at science than rick even by accident. How anally destroyed would rick be if he discovered this?

I think that's what made Farnsworth funnier. He was just a cooky old man who seemed to be doing supervillain things and no one really gave it a second thought. It's a more subtle comedy

>he's a supervillain scientist type and everyone just kind of accepts it and brushes it off.
That's the joke, that the kind of crazy bullshit that Farnsworth cooks up isn't even worth an eye roll by their standards.

Look, everyone on Sup Forums criticizes the pickle Rick thing and yes it's a little silly but I think the incredible action sequences and situations it set up more than made up for that bit of nonsense.

Honestly I loved how I had no idea what the next turn would be. My expectations were that it was going to be a tale of survival in the sewer, running away from the rats in the roach suit and it completely blew away anything I expected.

It was a good episode, the fight against Jaguar/The Russians was epic and I get the feeling everyone who talks shit about the episode is just being contrarian at this point.

Billy West is a god of an actor compared to some dude with a squealy voice

The Professor isn't a shitty character written by a sad numale who got divorced

People mostly shit on Pickle Rick because of the therapy segment which was entirely devoid of comedy.

the entire episode was devoid of comedy
senseless violence isn't comedy

And now we wait for the Dr. Weird version.

And yet the therapy part was to basically expose the fact that their lives are shitty and nobody wants to do anything about it.

I think that hit a bit too close to home for most people on Sup Forums, thus they shit on it.

Dammit, I chuckled

This the episode can but broken into 3 parts

1. Rick slaughters rats & bugs
2. Rick goes on a murder rampage in a building
3. Rick gets told by a therapist

Bwenda.
bend down and put me inside you.

But I'm not surprised anymore by Rick winning. That's my main proble with this episode and the one after it - I get that Rick is strongest there is. It's no longer impressive. Just do more direct comedy and weird adventures, I honestly don't care about Rick killing a bunch if Russians we knew were dead the second they opposed him.

GENTLEMEN... vegetables... have threatened man... for GENERATIONS! I HAVE OBTAINED FUNDS and MEANS to solve this vegetable NIGHTMARE! BEHOLD! I HAVE TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE!

eyy ummm dr weird... how do you intend to defeat vegetables when you are one of them?

Well I mean, Futurama did do the "Create a universe in a box" episode what, 10 years before Rick and Morty did? And it had a better ending.

This. Rick and Morty humor and futurama humor are essentially the same, yet one is loved here and the other hated

i miss ATHF

>no Xavier
>no ATHF
>Vanture Bros. takes forever to come out

>Divorce make someone a bad writer
Why are channers so pathe
Gee,you're really on something here.Let's call this plot and subplot
tic ?

Just because they have similar humor does not mean that they pull it off equally. No one has an issue with the type of humor Rick and Morty uses, we just think that it's done really poorly, and isn't very funny.

You still have Carl

YOU ALL STILL HAVE CARL

youtu.be/aXe-KOvt7Nc

go away harmon, reddit is a better place and more smart

Dr. Weird is a far more funny character than Rick.

PAZUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rick and Morty is an edgelord version of Futurama, I suppose. So the sin of Futurama is being tasteful with it's sense of humor?

R&M was liked here before season 2, because they actually pulled it off

The therapy part ruined the episode because it took itself seriously and didn't say anything you can't get from just watching the last two seasons of the show. It felt like one of the writers wanted to dump their interpretation of Rick's personality into the canon so they could feel smart.

Ye olde "hurr durr denying/not liking it means its true" insult. Just like calling someone gay in middle school, if you say that you're not gay then it just makes everyone think you're gay more. Go back to Redshit with that garbage faggot. Not everyone has a shitty life.

>Not everyone has a shitty life.
Seriously. Nothing worse than projecting neckbeards

You are all wrong. It got memed by pol nerds and Sup Forums memers and it getting shit on has nothing to do eith it's quality.

When Jessica gets with Morty and becomes a self-insert for Dan's current gf I'm dropping the show.

Looks more like pickleball frink

GOHAN, I FUSED WITH KAMI GOHAN *BURP* NOW I'M PICKLEO

>not Professor Pickesworth

Still funnier than that whole Rick and Morty episode.

at first I didn't really care either way about le pickle meme, but seeing how much it rustles autistic manchildren, it's modestly amusing.

rick and morty is such a show of extremes

it attracts people like summer(grrl power womyn), morty (repressed males) and rick (jaded assholes)

hence why it's so fun to meme

it's the nirvana of cartoons in every sense of how good and bad they were

>Thinking Pickle Rick is used on Sup Forums as support for Rick and Morty
The meme was started by anons who hate Rick and Morty using it as the prime example of how stupid the show they think everyone else considers "smart" is.

>"Man, I'm hungry. This pickle sure looks good."

A character can't become a self insert
They either are one or aren't
They can't however become a mouthpiece for whatever writers intentions

>>Thinking Pickle Rick is used on Sup Forums as support for Rick and Morty
that post doesn't say anything like that son.

>DARWIN! DARWIN. Come to the bedroom, Darwin. The bedroom!
Gumball? Where are you?
>Look on the computer desk, Darwin.
Where are you?
>Flip the pickle over.

>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, DUDE! WOOOOW! BIG REVEAL! BADABOOM BADABING BADABAAM. I'M A PIIIIICKLE!! WOOOO!!!

>I turned myself into a sausage Leela!!!

Forgot image

>GOD ISN'T REAL GOHAN I AM HIM NOW
MAK-AN-KOS-APPO

People shit on the post-cancelation season just like post-s2 rick and morty, fuck off

>Good news everyone! I have turned myself into a pickle! Im pickle professor! Coincidentally, I now regret eating that cucumber sandwich earlier today....

>Zoidberg makes that weird sucking noise when hes hungry

user you replied to here
I agree with that.

Rick really has gotten too OP, to the point that I don't feel he's in danger now. Taking down the federation was a huge thing he did pretty easily.

They need to dial it back a bit. Right now his only weakness is the love he has for his family

"I should tell you this isn't personal"
"I should tell you that isn't original"

Shut the fuck up there were a lot of funny moments you contrarian

H-ha, wouldn't that be weird?

You know when you compare them Rick really isn't that credible as an old man compared to Hubert.
He goes around energically spouting catchphrases at the top of his lungs in a voice that doesn't sound like an old man's at all.
Hell if it wasn't for the family aspect Rick could pretty much be 30 years old and you wouldn't need to change his character.

Not sure how true this is... Any examples?

That's because Rick is a manchild.

Bill Nye the pickle guy is inevitable.

Rick and Morty humor is literally just two character arguing while something wacky happens in the background with occasional jokes about how Rick is better than everyone else for being an asshole. It does not remotely compare to Futurama, even post resurrection Futurama was better.

What if Evil Morty was the one who pushed fry into the cryo-freezer?

SHUT UP STEVE!

And how many 60 year old manchildren who have a family have you met?

y-yeah totally weird...

>Muffet
Best spider
You have good taste friend

No way. You guys associated his voice with his face? I associated his voice with his face too!

Post your face so I can hear your voice too you squaker faggot.

>"I suppose I could part with one and still be feared"
Is probably my favourite line in the show

The point of the therapy was to explain why Rick does terrible stupid things to himself all the time. He wants to be reminded of how great he is all the time, so he's addictively throwing himself into adventures. Everyone else in the episode is there to say they're sick of his shit.

It feels like the whole season is building up to "Rick is a bad person even if he wins all the time," but some people are rankled that Rick has win all the time for that point to be driven home.

I know there's a nihilistic answer somewhere that Rick can't be good or evil in a multiverse where everything good and evil is happening simultaneously, but if that's the case, then why is Rick trying so hard to win at everything?

Its because from the Professor, it sounds like something he would say from senility alone

Why are you so mad?
Isn't that suppose to be common to hear a character's voice when you see their face and a sentence they always say?

Read it in the professor's voice and it's pretty funny.

>Random intense violence and gore
Doesn't take much to "blow your expectations" away does it?

Of all the things that could be things why in particular is picklerick a thing?

So you were expecting Pickle Rick to build a suit out of rat parts and take down an army of rabid rats then a high security building full of armed Russian guards?

You know, because there's nothing out of the ordinary there, totally predictable you contrarian shithead

Just because your life is shit doesn't mean mine is

>all those edgy teens saying the therapist is a "stupid bitch" and that rick was out of character because he would have destroyed her with an edgy argument or shoot her with a laser.
Can't belive there are people that actually belive rick is a superior being just for being nihilistic about the universe.

Professor Pickle?

TOD! TOOOOD!!! I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BANANA!!! I"M BANANA BOJACK!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=86xKM4bp-UA

Pilot Rick, with his slightly raspier voice and grosser facial expressions, was a pretty alright old man. But yeah they pretty much just dropped that

Rick is more like Bender than Farnsworth.

The finglonger

>Sup Forums loved Rick and Morty
>Now all they do is shit on it and made le atheist memes
I never watched an episode but this level of hipsterism reminds me of Sup Forums.

A boy falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the pickle's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls the vegetable, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the pickle, it only looks at him with a vegetative expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the pickle he called is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, the pickle doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the pickle's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PICKLES.

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Vanture Bros. takes forever to come out

T-they'll have something at comic-con, right? ...Right???

DR HIBBERT
I'M SPRINGFIELD ELEMENTARY

DR. HIBBERT, I'M PTA

Why does Sup Forums have the shittiest memes?

An agent falls in love with a terrorist.

Unable to confess, he is gifted three extra terrorists at no charge. Never minding who they work for, he immediately calls it in, and is overjoyed at the opportunity to enact his flight plan.

But, while on the flight, when he decides to interrogate the terrorists, they provide no information. After some further interrogation, he finds out that one of the terrorists disapproves of the idea of shooting a man prior to throwing him off the aircraft. In fact, that man is Bane. Bane is the agent's political counterpart, who has fallen in love with a nuclear physicist, who too is blissfully unaware of having provided no valuable information to the agent.

Hijinks ensue as the agent tries to physically remove Bane's respirator, in an extremely painful way, in order to prevent the terrorists being equipped with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of Gotham. While Batman chases pussy, DRAMA ensues as the agent and Bane begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

this is good

No.

also how the fuck does the entire spoiler show up if you hover over just the last part, what is this wizardry