Why are white people so materialistic?

U think you can learn a thing or two from your Indian friends.
Be spiritual and respect others human being

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for ordinary people

you forgot that we can poo in the loo

>a country with an actual system of racism
>talking shit about whitey
When your President is a Dravidian try this again.
Don't forget your race PERFECTED racism.

We are not racist.
There is no Dravidians in India only aryans

Materialistic European detected

When everything isn't covered in human excrement it becomes much more desirable.

I honestly can't get mad at Hinduism, it's one of those interesting bits of polytheistic paganism that have refused to die out over the millennia.

But I'm pretty sure your political system suffers corruption.

Also, the fucking Ganges River. Jesus Christ, anything that's survived in there must be mutated by now from all the shit and corpses you dump in it.

>We are not racist.
Because castes and honor killings are something cultured intellectuals do, not smelly barbarians masquerading as a society.

Way to go, racist faggot.

Your kin, who exchange spiritual mumbo jumbo for western materialism, live more successful life

have you met indians in canada? The rich ones are materialistic as fuck

They're misunderstood.
Every one knows whitey is most greedy

Jews aren't wh*te.

> be poo in loo
> too poor for nice things, birth control, or nursing homes for women
> muh spiritualism
> being spiritual and poor is better, amirite?

My Indian best friend and I snorted coke off a hooker's back together last week. Indians are real traditional.

Fuck off, Mudasir.

>Women relegated to Old Homes
The fuck does this even mean

>women given respect in the traditional sense
yes, such as the Indian tradition of burning widows to death, which stopped only when whites forced you to stop

Maybe being materialistic is the reason that we're first world

>Belief in faith & luck
>luck
vs
>Belief in hard work & efforts

Is this supposed to be framed as a positive for indian culture?

reminder that bindis are notorious for being lazy fucks on the job and will lie and make blatantly false excuses about why they didn't do what they said they'd do

bump this post

>pooinloos
>Be spiritual and respect others human being
Top kek

Nope. We are the face that runs the place.
Don't offend Indians or you won't have any Doctor/engineer left in the USA

>your race PERFECTED racism.
Is that a bad thing? Niggers should know they're niggers and weak against whites.

Yes we follow gods will

Women are not respected in the West. Haven't heard of feminism I guess?

You are not first world BTW

Are you that bengali who uses an indian proxy to make india look like cucks?

>Don't offend Indians or you won't have any poop on your floor
Fixed

But clearly not god's punctuation

Why are loo poos so bad at everything?
And smelly racists?

stop shitting on pol and go shit in a field you disgusting pooinloo

I don't need a lecture in morality from some cunts who used to practice Sati (and probably still would if the British didn't stop it).

>This level of butthurt

I don't need morality lectures from those who practiced slavery

>following anythign indian

fucking kill yourself madarchod

To be fair, muslims started it in both cases. Slavery was only possible because of islamic slavers selling their stock off to Europeans, and muslims brought their barbarism to india when they invaded.

>asks why we're so materialistic
>immediately moves here to become a doctor or another six figure job
stop trying to push us down and fuck off pajeet

>Charvaka.
>Ājīvika
>Mīmāṃsā
>Samkhya

So very spiritual and non materialistic.

Being an Indian is a disgrace, this is an objectively bad country. I wish I was born in eastern europe than this place of filth.

Right now, the entire place STINKS more than usual because the unwashed hordes and masses of people "celebrate" diwali by lighting firecrackers whereevr they find a place and the entire place is fille dwith smoke along with the usual odor of shit.

SUCKS
HARD

>talks about butthurt
>squats to poop outside
Projecting much?

>I don't need morality lectures from those who practiced slavery
Says the guy who STILL practices slavery from a racist society

every single indian person ive ever met has come to australia for one thing-to take money from white people. i hope you fucks go back to your own country, when it gets nuked

It is well that there’s no Tsar.
It is well that there’s no Russia.
Well, that God does not exist.

Only the yellow sunrise,
Only the stars made of ice,
Only the million centuries.

Well – that there is no one,
Well – that there is nothing,
So black and so lifeless,

That one cannot be deader,
And nothing can be blacker,
That no one is there to help us,
And nothing needs to be done.

lmao

But you were also involved with the African slave trade.

What the fuck does that have to do with "old homes"

>Everything bad in today's world is because of non whites
>Everything good is because of whites
Wew lad

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Its an honorable way to go if one wishes.

Why the hate? Doctors are there to help you so that you can lead a healthy life.
And engineer work hard everyday so that you can shitpost on pol (i can say about Indian engineers only)

Well, ignoring how labor markets work you're also ignoring the large number who just take menial labor and service jobs.

This is some truly amazing shitposting

POOS JUST BEAT ROOS

That's not what I implied. Too much muzzie cock in on your mind?

world superpower space program by 2020

>India
>Respect for women
REALLY gets the cogs turning

Thank you for calling out injustice in society, my indian friend, we also hope in the west to one day implement the caste utopia that made your country so tolerant and progressive

protestantism

>Learn a thing from Indian friends
>How to be told by the WHO that shitting on the side of the road and wiping it with your left hand isn't healthy
>13% of India's child mortality under 5 comes from poo poo in the loo, >1% in the west

Maybe if you spent less time fucking each other to excessively make kids, who then die from complications because of your shitty hygiene practices, and more time maybe, I don't know, installing sewerage technology from London in the 1920's, you wouldn't need to bury so many of your own children. Maybe if you believed used trees to make toilet paper you wouldn't have to use those same trees to make baby coffins.

Wtf is this

Willful ignorance of both 'western' and Indian culture.

If poo fell from a plane would the locals even notice?

because we don't live in shit. Keep praying and hoping for that better life w/reincarnation tho.

It's not that white people are materialistic, Pajeet, it's that most of what is on that sheet is on two different spectrums. Hard work and efforts will get you everywhere, whereas being super pious will get you pretty much nowhere.

Materialism is a big thing, sure, but that's because we have the means to obtain the things we want or need. We don't have designated shitting streets, we drop our business in a porcelain bowl and flush it so we don't see or smell it.

Fashionable clothes are for the rich or niggers. Nigs try to act rich and better than they are by buying or stealing things worth a lot of money. The average white person gets what they feel is right to wear or cover themselves with. Any average white man wears a pair of some sort of long pants and shirt, be it long sleeved, short sleeved, button up, the like.

In non-broken homes or those that grew up knowing and caring for their parents or family, the elders are taken care of. Upper-Working Class and Middle Class families often care for their grandparents/parents once they get older and can't fend for themselves.

As with women, they are looked on as solely objects of pleasure by lesser humans, namely subhuman, double digit IQ folks. Every person I've met in my life, in person, has had respect for women and don't just treat them like an object of pleasure. As for free? Why delegate certain people to things they can and can't do? Seems like India could learn quite a bit of stuff from ol' Whitey.

So Pajeet, shows how much you know about white culture.

>Western culture
Absolutely retarded. Most Mediterranean cultures still have that idea of taking care of your parents.
You're retarded.
>Women given respect in the traditional sense
Which one ? the one about massive rapes, online sexual harassment and general thristyness of Indians ?

lol at not taking care of your parents

I take care of my living ancestors. In fact, I'm so good at discerning who is my ancestor and who is not, I can enjoy a burger.

>Hamesh Ramalapalatani replied:
>mmm sexy baby u make me horny u make me cum oooh sexy lady u make sex with me I make u cum ooh sexy lady I like ur boobs I lick them and make cum on ur face I love u baby send pics

>Respond : You're a creep fuck off
>"oh u bitch ill rep you u hear me you bastard slut i have bick gock ull scream so much ganesh will tell u to shut up im master Indian the dickinator fuk u u frigid bich"
My sister get so much harassed by these guy online it became a joke in the house.
"Don't act like an Indian"

Top fucking kek.

When I find out I have a pooinloo doctor, I go elsewhere. If I knew which buildings and bridges were designed by pooinloo engineers I'd avoid those too.

Christ, just look at the mess that is your country, and the accent you all think is somehow acceptable English.

Why don't you brush your teeth with cow piss, rajesh?

>Why are white people so materialistic?

Live in shack, never contribute to raising your four children.
Spend every penny of your life savings on clothes and bling.

>Why are white people so materialistic?

Because faith and spiritualism are things rich people sell to poor people so they wouldn't rebel. The only things of value in this world are material things and that's the final red pill.
Because who gives a fuck about public appearance?
Because fuck the old people. I'll literally kill myself the moment I need someone to take care of me. Why take the precious time from the people who love you enough to give it to you?
Because all women, without exception, are whores and their only purpose is to please men sexually and emotionally, and thus, deserve very little respect.

Corruption is everywhere. Go look the podesta emails.

>rape lower caste women villagers
>poo in street

hmmmm

Is comparing yourself to the west in every single thing you do a daily occurrence for every single third worlder?

We white people have to work hard for our stuff, that's is why we value them.

>women given respect in traditional sense
>gangrape capital of the world
pick zero

Same here.

You just described Indian culture as Western

Because they're worthless

Materialism has at least two meanings. There's materialist, as in one who only cares about stuff that they have or want. Then there's the materialist, who considers all that is real to be physical, that is, there is no god, no soul. Just that which you can touch and observe. Then there's the meanings that Marx tried to ascribe to it.

Believing in any fucking sky-daddy besides that racist frog is fucking retarded. *tips fedora*.

Fuck off