Can't even remember the last time I've seen a happy merchant thread on Sup Forums

Can't even remember the last time I've seen a happy merchant thread on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pol is beginning to suck jew dick

Noticed this.

What?

It's literally the most common image on this board

I can go for days on Sup Forums without even seeing a nigger hate thread, the US election has really thrown Sup Forums's main agenda off course.

It's war time.
The war effort takes precedence over everything else.

The basic merchant post is pretty common, but there has been a significant lack of anti JIDF, Israel and Jew threads as of late.

To be honest we are influencing the election so naturally the original agenda won't take priority.

ALL, hail King of the Jews!

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

hey goys
guess who

Sup Forums just has as short attention span

but it's the other boards that concern me
/trv/ is getting sockpuppet isreal travel threads, I've called some out and the mods just delete my posts
/k/ is getting more and more jews posting

and the "naked isreali army girl" propaganda is spreading unchecked, real men don't think with their dicks
it's been confirmed that JIDF are the ones spreading it

KEK

Bump

JIDF trying to jew Sup Forums again.

It's not that Sup Forums sucks Jew dick. It's just that, with all these happenings one after another (such as Good Korea being even more fucked up than Best Korea), all Sup Forums's had time to do is note where (((they))) are involved and move on, because the next happening's already happening. Also Sup Forums's right so often that it's a forgone conclusion that the Jews did it.

the isreali propaganda machine is getting more and more sophisticated, and it's harder to close the door on them

isreali IPs were locked for a reason
/trv/ doesn't use them because people travel to shill zones like china and isreal, and as such they are starting to get JIDFposting

pro-isreal posters/shills are also posting with fake flags or getting immigrant jews to work for them
there is this one NZ faggot that turns up in every pol thread who is a real stand out

when beaten, the jew returns the next day making the same argument and denies any recollection of the day before

a dead give away is that yidposters only target American issues or anti-semetism, because that's where their vested interests like

they are running the "jews are allies against islam" line pretty hard
and the ever-present "mix up jewish heritage, judiasm, zionism, pro-isreal" tactic
attack jewish religeon and they try to make it about race
attack them on race and they say you hate isreal
say you hate isreal and they say you are against free religion

Sup Forums is getting sucked into the main stream media

something happens for years, then CNN decides one day it suits a pollitical narative and it becomes dramatic news overnight

shit most people didn't know who the kurds were until late into the ISIS thing

syria is still full on, but it barely makes the news outside of AJ

the US ellection is a month long derail as Sup Forums gets flooded by duplicate threads and spergs fight over fake candidates and completely loose sight of policy because they care more about "who wins"

It's almost as if they're masters of triangulation!

Ɛ

Not really. /sg/'s still around, and we got to SK's happening before the western media, as well as still having time for things that are reported on, but aren't to do with the US election (Malcolm's permanent ban on boat people, and whatever the refugee incident of the day is). Not to mention the number of times we've influenced what they've reported. You're right about the presidential race sucking up a lot of air, but that'll hopefully die down a month or two after the results are in. If it doesn't we may have a problem.

You see a post

|
|
>
|
|
|

You wonder who could be behind it...

It is scary how similar that nose is to Anthony weiner's

for the informed and those who arn't overwhelmed by the myriad of habbenings it's not so much of an issue
but I think a lot of people with less time to dedicate or the overly reactionary have genuine problems because of all the air

I'l be frank, between irrelevant international issues and the baseline drone of the major parties there isn't much room for thinkers to be heard

our media is awash with "commentators" "analysts" "spokespeople" who are all really just shills
its prevalent on all sides of politics

jewish lobby groups are slowly but surely expanding their influence in third party orginisations

soon we will be like america if we don't act

bljaaaad hahah, fucking nice.

As far as Sup Forums goes, I don't see us changing much, except that we're drunk on our own success, and the number of things that have gone right for us this year. We still place zero trust in the MSM, and we still name the Jew where we find it (although calls of JIDF have mostly been replaced by CTR).

Australia's got more problems than just the Jews, namely the Chinese (the sandniggers and other Muslims are also a problem, but less of a threat in the long run). Most of our problems can be traced back to one or both of those groups.

Because they're not laughing anymore

try to dump some, would be good for all the faggots here for first time who don't "get it." some may be thumbnails, usually dunk when I save them.

the chinese issue will define us for the next five years

people are just taking chinese money hand over fist with no consideration to the position it puts us in
there is just so much money that individuals arn't going to resist if they see other people doing it
property rules are flouted raising housing prices
our universities are majority chinese funded (literally) and it's affecting our international reputation and our achademic integrity
it started with asian students just getting degrees regardless of their score, pushing our students marks artificially low
then the mandarin institutes, spreading chinese propaganda and giving the chinese government a foot in the door and allowing them to control chinese out of china

chinese investment in australan owned enterprise puts them in a possition where they can hurt our business for leverage

the muslims might be violent and extreme, but they arn't gaining as much ground
they hurt our society, but we shun them
they shoot up a chocolate shop, radicalize youth, so we push them to the fringes
I think ordinary australians can push back hard enough to keep them out

Israeli IPs are not locked.

Nice work serbia.

here you go, goys.

if the jews are behind the way society has done nothing but get better the past few centuries, then i support the jews

of course i AM a burger so its not like i had a choice