Talking animals/wildlife comics

Hey guys long time no post.
So I recently browsed that thread regarding the Tyrant comics and I wanted to know if there are any other biology centered comic series out there. I've tried poking around the web for some but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneva-street.com/duncanthewonderdog/
abominable.cc/post/44164796353/episode-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also any comics about facing the wilderness or hitchhiking would be ideal as well, if you know of any.

Beasts of Burden.

Thank you user! I'll check that out!

You're welcome. I'm trying to think of more.

>Rover Red Charlie
>WE3, maybe? They're half robots though
>Animosity, good comedy
>Pride of Baghdad
>Several adaptations of Jungle Book, specially The Last Jungle Book, a wonderful sequel of sorts

None of those feature anthropomorphic animals, which is what you wanted, I think?

Thanks again!
You got it, I'm trying to avoid the anthropomorphic animals.

Half the cast are normal humans though.

Mark Trail

I've only heard of this comic because Frank Cho used to do a kind of parody in Liberty Meadows.

bump

Fucking Hell, forgot about this! The animals are quite humanized in their proportions though.

Duncan the Wonder Dog

All animals look like animals, all animals behave like animals, but all animals can speak in human speech.

geneva-street.com/duncanthewonderdog/

abominable.cc/post/44164796353/episode-one
The main plot revolves around the eponymous Charles the Abominable (and it's great, mythology and shit), but a lot of the strips are just random side-gags with really well-drawn animals who each have their own small story. Like this rabbit with a crush and the nerd porcupine.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT

Did it end?

Maybe.

Forest tails

Sorry for the late response, my work blocks Sup Forums unfortunately, but I just wanted to give a big thank you to those who contributed to the thread I'll be sure to check out the recommendations! Thanks!

I really like the art style in both of these, it's cozy. And so is the subject of the strips :)