Current year

>current year

>still no (popular) fat (female) super hero

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Fat people are disgusting and should be mocked into a non-fat shape or suicide.

Nobody likes being around fat people, and nobody likes reading about them either. Being fat is even more socially unacceptable than being a nigger, because you consciously choose to be a disgusting, sweaty, stinking blob, which says a lot about you as a person.

Faith isnt as cool as Big Bertha. Give the GLA a new book and dont cancel it, Marvel. Theyre better characters than Carol Danvers.

Because it's an unhealthy image to looked up to.

Would you mock Waller?

This.

We could'be had it all if you fucks had actually bought it.

There's nothing interesting about Faith as a character. Only original quality is her weight and you can't base a comic on that.

She isn't black.

Yes, for being fat AND incompetent.

Oh sweet, a thinly veiled fetish thread.

Where were you when Black Mariah became a BBW?

I bought every issue once. If only i was wealthy enoug to also buy the variants, i could have saved Flatman and Bertha.

>Read every issue online
>Like it enough to subscribe
>The only issue I get is the last one

I am the cancer.

>Tfw can't have good Valiant threads anymore with fatfags bringing up Faith and their fetish

This is why we can't have nice things. My kingdom for a decent Valiant thread on Sup Forums for once that isn't Marvel or DC bullshit

is there any other aspect to that character besides her weight ?

She's a "geek", plays MMOs and likes Joss Whedon (and Twilight iirc).

because the last genuinely popular superhero to be created was Deadpool.
And the last one before that was Wolverine.

Popular superheroes don't come along that often

Fat people are unappealing

Are there any fat girls in the Legion of Superheroes? Their membership's so numerous that they'd have decent odds of having a fat bird amongst them

actually, are there any popular fat male superheroes?

Who from Valiant could do you think could actually become as popular with normies on the same level as Deadpool or Wolverine? I think Toyo Harada can but it's a bit of stretch.

>Black Mariah
wasn't she a character from Luke Cage's series in the 70s?

Does Bouncing Boy count?

Ted Kord in JLI had a weight problem

Archer and Armstrong

Captain Underpants.

Quantum and Woody could be popular but yeah, I'd say Archer & Armstrong have a chance.

Sixpack

Does Hoagie Gilligan (Numbuh 2) count?

>Does Bouncing Boy count?
not really. I think to be genuinely popular, you've got to be well-known enough that people who don't read comics know them.

Monstress, I guess?

Really? Nothing else?

So she's shit then