svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably.

Next question.

So did they fuck?

Yes, but not sexually.

He just walked her home gently.
They have curfew, you know.

Jackie spread her legs after the first date. And no one goes to a concert and not fuck afterwards

They were both safe and sound in Jackies room by 9:30, user

>And no one goes to a concert and not fuck afterwards
What did he mean by this?

Jackies no slut

And again, another thread full of starfags.
You're nice, aren't you?

Very likely. But they probably did it like most teens: Horribly.

Wow I've done a fuck ton of concerts wrong then

Need experience to get experience
I'm 21 and I'm sure my first time will suck

If only Marco was in a relationship with better chemistry.

I'm pretty sure your odds of getting laid at that hatsune miku concert weren't very high to begin with

THEY FUCKIN BETTER

lmao

Everyone's a slut for Marco

You think their first time won't suck?

It'll probably be pretty nice until Marco yells Star's name at the end

Yeah, you kinda need some experience. But I was had a guy that never fucked in his life. He still did a pretty good job, he told me he liked reading and shit.

Guess doing a bit of studying works too. But again, i'm a bisexual man. Not sure if it would work with women. Very likely it would.

Why does every Star thread have to be so lewd?

Unlikely. But a lot of "straight" women are more willing to experiment than men. So maybe one day in the future.

It's by design a lewd show with sinfully attractive characters

Being with another guy doesn't count. They already know how to operate that machinery.

Glossaryck is alpha male

What if you buy one of those plastic vaginas and you start practicing with them? I don't know. I think it could work. But again, kissing pillows doesn't fucking work.

i want Glossaryck to live in my book

No, though Jackie wants to.

Star is not a dyke

Halt! You violated the law of Sup Forums! Please, don't try to escape to capture you!

Oh honey, I ain't going nowhere. I'm just here with my boyfriend.

Yes, i'm staying right here. Don't worry, I ain't running.

Yes she is. Look at this.

She is touching the boob

>Oh honey, I ain't

Why is jackie a nigress

the fact that you had to make a pepe edit speaks volumes about how much of a faggot you are

This, she's a cuck

No, she actually enjoys watching her boyfriend have his way with other women, it makes her feel so weak and inferior

>implying

This show is fucking weird I tell you what.

I saw an episode of it yesterday where the guy stole the scissors to take his dogs on a walk and ended up having them stolen by a fire princess who told him he could have them back if he blew out the flame on her head, he then spends the next 16 years killing all her clones to get the scissors back until Star shows up and tells him it's only been 8 minutes and they leave and the guy gets upset because he just witnessed 16 years of another life in 8 minutes.

Does Disney just not give a fuck? I feel like there are so many things in this show that the overprotective moms and nannies would be all over like Star lusting over his abs or the guy faking suicide to blow out one of her flames, and this love triangle stuff I see posted everywhere seems more involved than the usual family-friendly package.

Jackie is alpha, she knows what she wants and is chill as fuck. Star is beta, neurotic, and completely selfish as she just lets other girls take her man from her yet she won't do a thing about it. In the end, star will always lose

Disney XD is known for having much looser rules and restrictions on their shows than Disney Channel does. Their showrunners then to now what they are doing most of the time and have control over their storyboarders and writers.

>I never liked her anyway, she got fat ankles
What did Marco mean by this?

Doesn't mean she can't be muching carpet from time to time

Hi

How many girls has Marco already added to his harem? Will his thirst for power never be sated?

GIMME THAT SAUCE SCOOP

Put some pants on Janna, before Marco see's you.

Janna needs to stop wearing that stupid autistic hat

You are now thinking of how Madeline McCann was forced to dress up as a Nazi and step on John Podesta's balls before he ate her.

There's more with text but they don't seem to be on the booru.
> svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=16929

She's adorable with this hat

Janna should wear a collar

you like this one better
it's a blue hat

Thanks pal

>Hey user! Are we going to that Elder Scrolls convention or what? Where's your costume? Ohhh I see, sweaty fedora guy wearing a fus-ro-dah t-shirt. Cool costume user! It's quite a look for you. Kinda cute actually.

don't do this to me user

> That Chin

At least you're not a filthy khajiit scum

>stuck in a time-loop where you have to listen to Janna's shitty chicken jokes while the universe is torn asunder around you
Honestly not the worst way to fade into oblivion.

Sailor Janna is pretty cute

No problem.
Is that Dunmer/Dark Elf Star? Got anymore pics?

Star I fucking hate Skyrim and the nuBethesda you know this. Plus I specifically asked you to buy me weed, not tickets to some godawful convention. Jesus fuck.

Requesting Star cosplaying as J'zargo.

that just a little, Star can transform into a purple slut, Marco with a tentacle arm, Charles Manson reference, a friendly demon prince, saying killing without a problem, unfortunately political stuff and much more, but don't worry the relationship of Star and Marco hides all of that stuff pretty well.

Not him, but there's this.

I though Star is Nord more that Dunmer... but...

And i would enjoy every repeating second of it

What the fuck

DON'T. JUST DON'T.

What the fuck are you smoking you dumb fucking cunt?

They did everything but penetration

>Nords
>Magic

>So did they fuck?
yeah, probably. she was probably his first for a lot of things (tongue-kiss, oral, sex, pot, alcohol, etc.). That's what I thought the "teaching him to skateboard" after prom, was supposed to symbolize.

Well, in Elder Scrolls she'd be an Ash Hopper, Chaurus, or other insectoid race.

Your knowledge of anatomy is horrible, mon ami.

makes sense. It would explain why Raphael went from a Jarco-shipper (Bon Bon the Birthday Clown) to a Starco-shipper (Starcrushed). He didn't want Jackie to continue corrupting his son.

We hate elves

>Hey user! Come on in, the water's just right! And quit staring at me you weirdo.

>Meanwhile in reality.

>All that effort
>Drawn on wide ruled loose leaf
EWWWW!!!!!

Didn't repost it but thanks for the feedback, knew it was a little early to try drawing lewds

Literally nothing wrong with playing Khajiit.

Give her bare feet.

Is that seriously it?

cuckposting as always huh

Prefer sailor star...

Never underestimate footfags, user.
t. Footfag

I tried
I really tried. But I can't go on without shitposting
memes are my life now

Your anatomy is terrible and the pose is unrealistic. Look up reference to see how people actually sit in innertubes. Draw a stronger preliminary drawing, focus on construction i.e. building the form piece by piece

Go to the /ic/ beginner thread and draw some figure studies for a while, I do that in between posting dumb shitposts and lewd doodles here, pretty marked improvement in just a month or so