I lived in Southern Commiefornia for a few years before I went back to Jewsrael and I noticed how retarded Spics are

I lived in Southern Commiefornia for a few years before I went back to Jewsrael and I noticed how retarded Spics are.

Why are they so retarded? Is it something in their water??

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/
nature.com/nature/journal/v525/n7567/full/nature14895.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=mexican water poison&t=ffab&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I couldn't agree more. Look at that ugly bitches tigger disciple fail

What's more sad is the Democrats want more of these mongrels in the USA?

Spics bring down the quality of living everywhere they go. Every city that I've been to in the U.S. that had a majority of spics, it was garbage everywhere, terrible businesses, shitty taco trucks everywhere, sweaty grandmas on every corner. They're literally scum of the earth.

Small brain volume. Their heads are fucking tiny. IQ average is like 82 and the low-end of the curve come across the border.

>water
That's an odd way to spell "DNA."

Fluoride man just by my waterfilters

los angeles is literally mexico
you will have a gun pointed at you in south la within 24 hours of being there
its a fucking shit hole

The couple is actually quite thin for socal mexitrash standards.

I live in Northern California, so many Spics and Niggers. If Trump loses I'm moving back to Israel as well.

That picture is actually a very expensive area in Vegas. I used to walk that path all the time

They're tainted by nigger culture. Damn shame too.

Shut up danny

not to toot my own horn but I think I deserve some cool points by identifying an area based on a man made lake and some houses

His wife is really cute tbf. I love chubby spic bitches like that.

apparently a diet with a lot of flour tortillas causes the brain to accumulate a lot of puss over the years which leads to loss of cognitive skills and development.... hence all the dumb beaners barely breaking above 80 IQ

Ethan and Hila?

They actually hate niggers due to prison politics, and have an active race war against them in LA. Hopefully they all kill each other.

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/

looks like a gypo wedding t b h

are mexicans gypos?

Jesus christ you are fucking disgusting.

Agree

Lol David Campbell?

Soooo cool

Horn has been tooted,
Actually pretty cool to be honest

I love the way brains work

They aren't too retarded to hate the jew.

They are some of the most anti-semitic people in the world. I like that.

KYS

aboriginal DNA
central america/south american natives have little to do with north american natives AKA "Indians", they came across the pacific via island hopping not the bering strait

Because of stupid gangster culture on one hand and on the other hand illegals that don't assimilate and bring their trash with them.
>Go to white or asian neighborhood
>Everything is very well kept
>Roads and side walks are very nice and a lack of litter
>Go anywhere else
>Niggers and spics dump trash anywhere
>Everything has this cracked, gum coated, dirty look to it
>A lot of places look run down
I want America back.

She has the body type of Alex Jones.

proof, btw
nature.com/nature/journal/v525/n7567/full/nature14895.html
there were two separate peoples in Americas — What we would refer to as "aboriginals" and "mongoloids"

you are not fooling me juan. I know thats you in the picture

I think its the beans that cause the puss

They outnumber them everywhere in California all the time. Poor niggers are just as much a minority as whites.

>empty magazine

I have been here for 11 years and I have never seen someone with a more disgusting fetish than you.

Tacos ruin everything they touch.

Yes, their water is fucking poison
duckduckgo.com/?q=mexican water poison&t=ffab&ia=web

Not even relevant.

It's a combination of apathy, lack of ambition and complete disregard of our fellow compatriots.

People here are corrupt as fuck on their daily lives, people just don't see how the little corrupt acts, such as landing a government job just because you know someone or paying off a cop after being pulled over, just fucks everything up. Everyone will do their absolute minimum when it comes to their responsibilities and everyone bribes/cheats their way into jobs, school, whatever and if they can gain something by fucking over 1000 people, reet assured they'll do it. Then they have the nerve to demand things from the government. We truly have the government we deserve and a lot (but not all) of the mexicans living over there have this same line of thinking.

I try to do small shit now and then, put back the shopping cart, pick up the trash when I walk the dog, avoid bribing (sometimes it's truly impossible to avoid it if you don't want to get in trouble). Be honest and work hard to improve myself and those around me but with that mentality from virtually everyone it is fucking impossible, I believe we are truly doomed and the first opportunity I get I'll leave this god forsaken place. Luckily I am not a mestizo so I have some chances to avoid all that well deserved prejudice bullshit we have.

can we keep him?
I'll promise to get him a landscaping job

>avoid bribing (sometimes it's truly impossible to avoid it if you don't want to get in trouble)
At that point isn't it just extortion?

Though I work with a ton of Mexicans and some are pretty good but they are the older guys and they try their best to do quality work. The younger ones in their early to mid 20's seem to take short cuts and do low quality "work", which I often regard as garbage and compromise the systems we already have in place for ease of access of the products we have to pull.

One of the fastest guys in the entire department is from El Salvador and he made it a point to say to me he wasn't Mexican. I guess even others south of the border don't regard Mexico or at least Mexicans highly.

C'mon Pedro,
don't blame "society" for your shitty DNA.

Your people are fucking useless and are like cockroaches just like the Turks and other shitskin Mudslimes. To think otherwise is retarded.

Why do Asians and other superior races that immigrate make their environment better to live in?

I've literally never seen any place that has a Spic population prosper.

USA has some bad Hombres. Trump was right. As always.

>I guess even others south of the border don't regard Mexico or at least Mexicans highly.

It's a rivalry between them over who's the least worst. All spic countries are like that.

>I guess even others south of the border don't regard Mexico or at least Mexicans highly.
It's more likely that he's come across shitty mexicans and they outnumber them in huge numbers. The chances of employers and other people having to deal with shit salvadorans is a lot lower.

>other shitskin Mudslimes.

Like Jews?

You guys are genetically related, after all.

Lol.

Only if you promise to take care of any messes he leaves behind.

cuz they have a lot of race mixing going on

Every time you had a legit leader you revolted and rebelled (Guerrero, Maximilian, etc. etc.).

You can only look in the mirror and blame the Eternal Rapebaby for Mootxico's plight.

There are actually more likely 3 separate founding populations. The "Solutreans" likely came from an early Indo-European background (based on R-haplogroup Y-DNA) and brought things like domesticated dogs, high bridged noses, and caste based societies. These are the former northeast natives, and, as you can see by the map, they have a strong genetic presence in the Yucatan and the Andes, coincidentally the areas of New World Native civilization.

Historically European Jews have made the world a little better through the arts and sciences. The Orthodox Jews are literally the same garbage as Palestinians.

Show me a city with European Jews that is totally shit like you have with other races.

forgot pic

Better than niggers and Muslims.

don't worry, i'm working on it

Where at in soutu cali? Ive been lookimg around and i thought torrance looked nice. Heard about it at all?

it's your jewish buddies at the DNC, who are importing them because they vote for bigger government 3:1

European Jews were literally deported out of every country they went to. And no, they didn't make life better.

They continually habitually made life worse by making wars everywhere they go.

You fucking faggot.

spics are high on drugs
muslims are high on religion
niggers are retarded

>muslims are high on religion

do you mean middlee asterns? lol

>European Jews were literally deported out of every country they went to. And no, they didn't make life better.

I know a lot of people have a fetish for Stormfront here, but kikes have done good things for society and research and moving society forward.

I'm not even a Jew, btw. I'm stationed here for military work.

X2a haplogroup has a much stronger argument, fyi
but these peoples would have been wiped out

basically
the """native americans""" stole the white man's land

L.A.

Yeah I know Torrance. But literally spics are everywhere, can't avoid them.

Go to Van Nuys and North Hollywood, looks like fucking Afganistan. Needs to be nuked.

also,
this was a fairly recent study if anyone was wondering
essentially, the Solutrean hypothesis got de-debunked and is now possibly valid again

>kikes have done good things for society and research and moving society forward.

Any contributions are outweighed by the blood that has been spilled thanks to Jewery.

They have had Europeans slaughtering themselves for hundreds of years now. Jews are totally unnecessary as human beings and need once again to be expelled if not entirely annihilated.

This is the only way that humanity can be free.

any group of people that votes for dems 2:1 or 3:1 or more is trash

germaniggers have done more damage than jews

keep that shit to yourself that's disgusting

and before you try to refute this, I ask you
are germaniggers not the ultimate jew?
who gave the jews the ability to shield themselves from anything by invoking the mythical word 'holocaust'?

>Is it something in their water??

yes. Black balls

If whites were so great, Germany wouldn't have fucked up so hard in WW2. Don't blame the kikes for that one.

You can't just fix a problem by wiping off 6 gorillion.

The Germans literally fucked up hard by giving the kikes free reign for the next century because of the 6 gorillion that's why when something happens kikes always have the upper hand because of Hitlah.

>who gave the jews the ability to shield themselves from anything by invoking the mythical word 'holocaust'?

Anglos.

An alliance between Anglo elites and Jews are and have always been the root of the problem. This bond has been in place since Oliver Cromwell, that is essentially when all of the troubles began.

Yeah, Germans are cantankerous, but they're our niggers. Jews have no right to exist in our society whatsoever, and must be crucified and burned.

anglos are germans you dip

Your autism readings are off the charts, user!

There wouldn't have been a Hitler in power if it weren't for Jews manifesting WW1 to begin with. From the onset of WW1 to the terms Germany was given to the condition the Middle East was put in with Jewish settlement of Palestine as per the Balfour Declaration everything about both wars is thanks to Jews.

Had we been smart and never allowed Jews inside Europe then these particular wars would never have even happened.

They are Germanic, not Germans, retard.

Nope.
I'll give you a hint: what modern country was Gavrilo Princip born in?

Melanin.

is that a legit vote?

As I understand it a vote will become invalid, if you don't follow the form. Like if you drew a smiley or wrote something, then the vote becomes invalid.

why is this fucking kike talking shit?
your mad cuz you couldn't scam a Mexican you fucking big nosed oven avoid piece of shit lmao

>Why are they so retarded?
manletness

>your mad cuz you couldn't scam a Mexican you fucking big nosed oven avoid piece of shit lmao

There's literally nothing worthwhile from spics to scam.

Your people are shit-tier and bring others down with them. Pretty much like shitskin Mudslimes in Yurope. Or T*rkroaches in Germany.

RARE
A
R
E

We're not even Germanic.
We are 60-90% Celtic and 10-40% Germanic.

You have a very elementary understanding of why WW1 happened. You first should learn who manipulated the governments of Europe and controlled their finances and who benefited most from the war being fought to say why it happened.

It sure as fuck wasn't just over Franz you dipshit

back to the oven chaim

That isn't fucking white, that is Turkish.
Turks are white to Sup Forums when convenient, Kek.

I'm not Jewish you fucking idiot. You have contributed nothing to society besides gibsmedat.

Kikes > Mexispics.

Low IQ

>ASVAB derived IQ score
>score goes above 80
That pic is complete bullshit.

This.

>implying G-d's chosen have nothing to do with it

The German Revolution as well.

I see we have a white trash ITT!
Jew master race is laughing at you

Here's your (you) niggers of Asia