Is this the most redpilled game ever made, Sup Forums?

Is this the most redpilled game ever made, Sup Forums?

>game
>redpilled

>Every form of entertainment is a trap set by the Jews

>ID: HukSOiLd
>Soiled Snake
And no, games aren't redpilled

Yes

even discussing the jews is a passtime created by jews.

Games can't be redpilled but this was a good game. The point of it was that the us government is controlled by a small group of elites and shows the player is just a puppet for the elites

Yes, and MGS3 is in second.

The entire series is cringey as fuck. How it even sells in japan is beyond me.

To the japanese, if the game doesn't let you molest 8 year old girls, it's not a game.

UNATCO

I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of the definition of "redpilled" recently.
People are throwing it around like a buzzword.

>game made by yet another anti-war cucked gook

So it can't be red pilled but it can agree with what Sup Forums's been saying for years?

Actually whether Kojima intends it or not his works make a better argument for war than against war, as the intention of stopping war causes more long-term and far greater damage than allowing it to continue.
The series makes a few good points against wars being used as a business and good points against nuclear disarmament.
Removing metal gears as a deterrent allowed other countries to gain an upper hand while also giving room for The Patriots to become an entity of power within our world.

The biggest and most subtle theme of Kojima's games is that war isn't a problem whatsoever compared to the damage caused by the actions of those who work from behind the curtain, that war is an inherent and natural part of humanity and that twisting war and corrupting it is just as possible and abominable as it is for society and business.

prod with the prod

And like all gooks he's also a pansy that's scared of nukes, but you're clearly too busy riding Kojima's phimosis microdick too care.

War has changed - mgs

War has never changed - fallout

Which is it?

You'd be against nukes too if you had one dropped on you. And like I said I don't know if he intended it or not, most great works are not intended to be great for the reasons they are.

>Is this the most redpilled movie ever made, Sup Forums?
but hey, there is your epic gf asking you if you remember her birthday in it!

MGS

Its been that way for a long time now

Wasn't she an AI during the entire mission?

Kojima was heavily influenced by The Selfish Gene. If you haven't read it already you should do it now.

It says more than that.

It also makes the claim that this shadow organization wishes to use the internet to keep people divided and feed them only on state sponsored information which conforms people to their will.

Which is exactly what has happened since.

You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. All
rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The
untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and
accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value
systems.

Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.

The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is
invalidated, but nobody is right.

Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth."

And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

We're trying to stop that from happening.

It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Raiden : And you think you're qualified to decide what's necessary and
not?

Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning for later generations?

That's what it means to create context.

Are your ideas even your own?

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there. You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.

Japanese creativity is a joke. It's either all completely ripped off from western media spliced together or some of that classical Japanese weirdness that makes them subhuman. MGS is entertaining no doubt, but there's nothing intellectually stimulating about it that isn't textbook copypasta. That goes double for your animes like Evangelion.

add "cuck" and "literally" to the list as well

>I-I can't counter those facts so I'll just post this meme image.

There are thousands of nation with zero creativity and you complain about Japan?

You probably don't even realize Hollywood has been regurgitating the same vomit into your plate for decades.

I didn't know Sup Forums considered Hollywood a redpilled vidya developer like Kojima.

The game literally cucks you into thinking you're gonna be fucking shit up as snake and forces you to be Raiden for 90% of the game. And he's nakked.

Dropped.

Give me a couple of examples of some intellectually stiumlating stuff then.

>implying every single creative idea including western society itself, didn't manifest in the east at some point

Fair enough, the reason I say this is any true redpill would be lobbied and stopped by the Jews

Planescape Torment, Desu Ex, Morrowind. That sorta thing. It helps if you have the choices to act how you want. They don't take themselves as seriously as Kojima games but they do a better job at getting the point across.

Armstrong mgs:r

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Jews fear the samurai. The majority of Japanese games are redpilled, that is why Japanese games are regarded as the best.

>Being this autistic

(You)

Talos isnt God.
Thalmor are jews
Stormcloak are literally retards
Sithis fucks fell for the daedric jew
ALL HEIL THE EMPIRE

Planescape Torment is quite literally a copypasta. Not sure there even is a point to get across in Morrowind. Deus Ex is positively awesome.

I guess when you compare them to Kojima they're superior games hands down, but then again, Kojima is a hack.

Yes

>Solid Snake: Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies... what we've seen, heard, felt... anger, joy and sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

Niggar.io is the most redpilled game