The Constitution was never designed to work with a 50 state empire...

The Constitution was never designed to work with a 50 state empire. America needs balkanization in order to be great again. Let's discuss.

I agree, as an Alaskan this would be beneficial to me.

A south and north could really compete, also a the Oregon state should be a real thing.

the constitution was never designed to work with non-whites

You think that none of the nation's founders foresaw reaching another coast?

/thread

Segregated and balkanized would be good.

However balkanized alone only hurts us.

It would be divide and conquer.

You need to take your psych meds.

Kill yourself.

De-centralise federal control.

Abuse of the interstate commerce clause is honestly one of the biggest problems with your current government.

I think decentralisation would be awesome

based informed leaf

Texas and Arizona should secede and work as a tax haven for oil and tech. Then annex New Mexico for farming and tourism. Maybe Oklahoma as well but I don't trust them.

I would be more amicable towards a rezoning of states, segregating rural and metropolitan areas into distinct democratic units. This way, voters could enjoy a less polarized democratic body.

Also I would shift right of governance in heavy favor towards the states and defund many federal agencies, restoring the role of the federal government to maintaining a common military and brokering diplomatic agreements with foreign governments.

Go drink vodka and puke elsewhere.

What is proclamation line of 1763?

No, we need the opposite. We should abolish the states and adopt a unitary model and make laws and regulations uniform throughout the country while increasing individual freedoms and reducing government interference in economic activities.

Essentially, we should provide a strong, homogenous American Empire with a powerful emphasis on small government and an extravagantly mighty military.

All we have now is 50 states with completely different and conflicting demographics that constantly bicker back and forth. This is not an efficient form in any way you slice it.

Thanks, Ameribro. I appreciate it.

I was elated when Trump said that he wanted to allow people to purchase health insurance across state lines.

Back when Obamacare was still being debated, people kept saying "IT'LL BE JUST LIKE CANADIAN HEALTH CARE!"... when there isn't even such a thing as "Canadian" health care. It's provincial jurisdiction and it fucking blows chunks in many provinces.

Godspeed, guys. Don't stop fighting.

>when there isn't even such a thing as "Canadian" health care.

There's not even such a thing as "Canadian" people or "Canada", for that matter.

No we need to break up like Yugoslavia......

What state are you from, user?

Because I can guarantee you that people in California, New York, Illinois and the like are just going to shove their authoritarian cocks down your throat.

Strong state governments are better for freedoms, ATM.

It's a well known fact that my country is a figment of the world's collective imagination. A kind of geographical tulpa.

>tfw we drove him insane
another one bites the dust

balkanization like how the Bolsheviks did ??

I'm from Texas. I think it's important to eliminate distinctions between people from California, New York, and Illinois and those from my state to prevent the kind of problem that you described.

It's an absolute travesty and a genuine headache that the laws which apply to my guns instantly vary the moment I cross into New Mexico.

this, that guy is blatantly obviously a cultural marxist.

Strictly speaking, no firearm laws are lawful.

At least as far as carrying firearms is concerned, that issue has been mostly resolved via reciprocity laws.

The constitution is as perfect as you can get and works with any and all conceivable configurations of peoples and lands. The founders foresaw all things and provided a system to handle any and all issues as long as it was followed to the letter. The entire world should fall under its wise rulership

>America needs balkanization in order to be great again.
>what is a state

What is the decleration of independence?

The only reason they bicker back and forth is because people from one want to impose on the freedoms of people in another. It's why the 10th amendment is in the constitution, but fuckheads think everything needs to be handled on the federal level.

lovely idea
t.arizonabro

>implying
Alaska only survives because of massive Federal monies.

Lol

TexZona when?

Is this kasiloff bro again? If so kbeach bro reporting, fuck your winter tires