Don't mind me, I'm literally the only good comic book tv show ever made

Don't mind me, I'm literally the only good comic book tv show ever made.

I hope they don't fuck up season 3, Defenders was horrible

Not so fast old chum.

I don't know why I never thought of it before but I really want to see a DareDevil styled Adam West Batman costume.

The Tick is great so far.

Also, Legion was good.

Frank could be good but the hair is wrong and Legion

defenders was season 3

daredevil 1 and 2 is the only required watching for defenders
the other shows are entirely skippable and you can still fully follow the plot. They exist as extra lore pieces at best

You're not Smalville

I dunno, the Hand were pretty instrumental in Iron Fist. He was the heart of the show.

Huge mistake.

How can one user have such shit taste?
Smallville was good, but it wasn't near the top.

>shitting on the first season of Human Target
>ever

Ironically liking Smallville is still shitposting.

>What is Legion

Defenders was literally made because they had all the actors on set anyways. It was cheap and easy to make, that's also why it was only 7 eps

Agents of SHIELD is good.

Watch Legion you fucking nigger

Deny all you want.

Nah

>What is Arrow

CW is full of retarded plot decisions
Impossible to take seriously today

Smallville is unironically better than most of this shit.

Only someone who wasn't alive or old enough to remember watching it on TV would say it isn't. It's like a child hating adam west batman cause he's not dark.

t. a child

Who said comic book shows needed to be serious to be good?

I kind of hope Karen gets better development in Season 3. It just felt like in both seasons she acted like a hypocrite and didn't really learn from it but then chastises Matt for being the same way.

Well considering how Defenders set up the Born Again references it's possible that Karen may or may not give up Matt's Daredevil identity although I'm sure the reasons will of course be different from the comics

With that upcoming Disney streaming service, and them not renewing their contract with Netflix, will a season 3 even be made?

Nigga please, I'm 30. I watched this shit when WB still was a channel and Clark was supposed to be the same age as me.

Smallville is bad in every possible way and its only liked ironically by people that pretend its a silver age show on tv instead of the piss poor filmmaking it actually was or underages that are nostalgic for it like I am with Lois and Clark.

How many goddamn seasons did we have where Clark was basically Superman but they refused to just outright make him Superman? Bringing Green Arrow into it highlighted what they always wanted to do: a Batman show.

Yeah, its got some lightheartness, but its also got a lot of laughable darkness to it too, to the point of being deviantart level edge. Look at how they ended the Doomsday season. Look at the Lex/Lana love triangle. Look at how they would have Clark turn into a leather wearing "badass" when he'd touch red kryptonite. Look at how they handled Jor-El as a literal villain for most of the show.

Do I even have to mention shit like Lana becoming a witch or the embarrassing product placement where you had Lois distracting soldiers with her brand new Toyota Yaris or Pete getting powers from Stride Gum?

Who are you trying to kid, user?

>What is Arrow
Easily the worst comic show on tv