Written, Drawn and Lettered by: William Van Horn
First published in 1991
Length: 21 pages

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/co/88567538
acesweeklyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Scrooge-McDuck-Don-Rosa.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why you made a different thread for this but alright cool.

THE MONEY SHOT

BOOM

THE END. Notice the final "blip"! Is this how the Duck die?

Thanks, OP.
It's nice to see a non-Don Rosa story for a change.

You're welcome! Rosa is my favourite, but I love William Van Horn also, that's why I'm doing these Van Horn storytimes.

Hopefully one of them lifts a match and burns it before it multiplies too greatly.

>Drawn and lettered by: William Van Horn
Propably the best of duck drawers after Barks and Rosa. Didn't know he lettered these by himself.

Can we have another?

he didn't letter all of his Duck comics, but he did most of them, I believe

not today (too busy), but I will absolutely do more during the weekend. meanwhile, here is an older storytime I did for one of the best Van Horn 10-pagers: yuki.la/co/88567538

I never really cared about Van Horn as a kid. His style was weird and so different from the others. And stories were pretty trip.

I think I often hear people regard him as a bad duck artist. Honestly, there are some that truly do deserve to be regarded as such but not him. Ziche is the worst Duck artist ever, so much self-aware bs and extremely tired pop culture references out of the wazoo.

Same, but at the same time, even as a kid I found his stories fascinating. A lot of them are just really weird.

>Ziche
>bad art
Ziche's style, in my opinion, feels similar to Cavazzano and, by extension, Scarpa, but somewhat more cartoonish. I like her art.

You obviously never had the pleasure to read anything by Perego, Gatti, or Xavi.

>drawers

NEXT storytime coming in 1-2 hours: SECRETS by William Van Horn + 3 related comics. This is a 4-comic-arc that will change Scrooge McDuck's life FOREVER.

acesweeklyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Scrooge-McDuck-Don-Rosa.jpg

next storytime: