youtu.be/iWZXBL3v36w
>Admitting sadness
Gay.

>that whole fucking scene

Such a bummer it didn't get a conclusion

Me too

Buy their new album then loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=7i49X2I-vcg

Doomstar Requiem was much better than we deserved it to be.

I only just now realized Bear McCreary was the composer, no wonder the music was awesome

youtu.be/Hn2um--MJy0

>Mfw the whole time
Fucking delightful.

Its hilarious to go from the regular show to a 50 piece orchestra out of nowhere

Is Galaktikon 2 the last metal we'll hear from Brendan? Is he even going live? What was [as]s reasoning behind all of this?

This show got me into metal. Good times.

That social media campaign Brendan did to revive the show got Adult Swim pissed off so then they would not budge on reviving the show cause they are petty assholes
I hate Adult Swim

Why was Adult Swim against money?

Doomstar Requiem is the finest animated hour of television of the past decade.

At the time beforehand, I might've questioned my decission to get up at like 3 in the morning to catch that life together with Sup Forums. But damn, that was worth it. So fucking worth it. Super comfy.

I don't get Sup Forumss annoyance with people who want an ending. The posting never got bad

i didn't like it

Are you saying that as a fan, a critic, or just to oppose him?

Honestly, that was a bad move on Brendan's part though. Had he just gone with it, we'd have a better chance of seeing some kind of revival. Instead he poked the bear, & metalocalypse is dead

Its true and it makes me even sadder

It died because it became shit. It died because it became less about metal and more about eating pussy. Adult swim saw the rabbit hole and did not want to follow it. The last half of the fourth season is nearly unwatchable.

what is this strange cartoon?

neat.

>Funimation

Disgusting.

>ITT: Dildoes.

I thought the plural was just "dildos"

Wasn't the show killed because part of the creative team dropped out and Brendan didn't have enough rights to continue the show on his own? That's what I remember reading here over the years.

Pfft. You woulds knows. Since you ams dildoes.

I enjoyed season 4 because I was a fan. I can see your perspective though. Although I will say I applaud Brendan for trying to flesh out the characters, & I season 4 had some of my favorite new songs.