Is anyone else just so sick of the niggerfication of mainstream culture?

I'm so fucking sick of it, the style, the appearance, the ubiquity, the obnoxiousness and ESPECIALLY the fucking grammar! For example every pop song if it's not EDM is trash trap rap. You're local chavs and wiggers play it whenever they can and you know at least one person with a shitty bandcamp aiming to "change the game".

Twitter and vine slang rule social media and transform it into cancerous memes with hideous, obnoxious and fucking annoying grammar. In every motherfucking major budget Hollywood production has to include a nigger despite constituting less than fucking 13% of the American population (by that logic you should include a spic in a starring character as well). It's also infected politicians with them emphasising us whities to hand out more gibsmedats to the minorities and oh everything is the white man's fault boo hoo.

I can't FUCKING stand it!!! Is there any other more obnoxious group than the 21st Century black subhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfhw-uPD7j4
youtube.com/watch?v=21RCdtJvv6g
youtube.com/watch?v=DMtTxvvLWEs
mtv.co.uk/
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5k6udvyec
youtube.com/watch?v=lpes-45zqxo
youtube.com/watch?v=dpCBMwAweDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
youtube.com/watch?v=5souw4K5UQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear you. It's been heavily promoted over the years, and young kids are being exposed to it

This is really accurate. I see and hear it everywhere I go. Also this fucking "trap rap" that's nothing but shitty drums and people slurring their words so they're completely unintelligible is fucking trash.

>by that logic you should include a spic in a starring character as well
nigger they do, your dumbass just never notices because they look either white or black

I fucking hate this shit. NZ a white as fuck cunt but more edgy teens here brought up in the suburbs wanna be like NWA.

I tried. I really did. I listened to all the popular rap shit that critics and the mainstream likes and I've only liked a few groups. r/blackpeopletwitter was and is never funny to me and I can never feel any sympathy when watching slavery movies or reading about the civil right movement when the exact same thing has happened to countless other ethnics groups throughout history

>Is anyone else just so sick of the niggerfication of mainstream culture?
yes i live in atlanta and im tired of hearing nigger speak and nigger accents

im tired of seeing people type as if they talk like a fucking nigger bitch this and bitch that everything has some sorta nigger speak DAT ASS THO fuck you these people need to fucking go tired of people who think this degenerate shit is cute and cool

And how they prefix everything with "BRRUUHHHHHH..." or "BROOO..."

Seriously, shut the fuck up. And when they get in trouble with the police they'll yell "FUCKING RACIST COPS!!" and "BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!"

Also take a shot every time they play the race card.

We can thank Atlanta hip hop scene for that. Hip hop has never really stood out with me since imo the image trumps the actual music and some of the underground hip hop is too fucking wordy and aimless. Still have my favourites though

real nigger hours is probably the greatest meme ever.

How is Atlanta? Apparently it's like important or something? idk I sound condescending as fuck but I've always been interested in the south and the ethnic diversity down there

If anything a lot of big mainstream rappers aim at the hipster market now. Turns out white hipsters are the only ones still paying for music and going to gigs. Hood trash are still listening to 2000's gangster rap.

I find it kinda funny how in shitskin cultures, looking white is always the most desireable aesthetic

>How is Atlanta
shit its full of niggers and rap tons of hispanics too i live in a decent country that is making it expensive to live in and hard to get on welfare so theres less and less shit skins the rest is fucked

atlanta isnt southern at all you wont even find a country station on the radio no one has an accent either my family are from miss and if you sound even slightly country you may very well get shit for it they hate rednecks out here

Anyone else perplexed by how it made its way on Sup Forums so hard?

All that shit like
baka
senpai
desu
The emojis
The use "when [something happens]
Etc etc

Was it a coordinated attack on us to make us all look dumber?

How the fuck did this shit spread so fast here?

its not really that different from when people were saying bro all the time several years ago normie speak always ends up here

Stupid white kids pretending to be hard on the internet? No way.

Huh. Basically the only thing I know about Atlanta is this whole series that Noisey/Vice did about the mumble-y trap rap scene in Atlanta. It's pretty interesting but it paints the place like an absolute shithole and hustler's/gangster's dream

Classic wiggers
youtube.com/watch?v=Mfhw-uPD7j4

debut
youtube.com/watch?v=21RCdtJvv6g

>shit its full of niggers and rap tons of hispanics too i live in a decent country that is making it expensive to live in and hard to get on welfare

So like are you in an affluent suburb/county?

it's called irony idiot

We're usually better than this though.

This was like an epidemic that spread fast and furious so much to the point that mods had to filter it.

Even now it still happens and those emojis are everywhere for some reason.

The fuck? It was some kind of a super psyop? Reddit or FBI hatched?

good album mate

>The use "when [something happens]
This really just niggers and normies stealing "my face when" and fucking it up.

Kill yourself.

Lel. It's funny how white working class types listen to modern nig music.

I don't get it. Its been going on since the late 90s when nig music took over.

>Hood trash are still listening to 2000's gangster rap.

Ahahahah there's nothing more profitable than the yuppie market amirite? Basically imo the hipster rappers although some are good are:

>Macklemore
>Odd Future
>Kendrick Lamar
>Run the Jews
>Drake
>A$AP crew
>Childish Gambino

Pretty sure there's a lot more this is off the top of myhead

FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING LOVE OF KEK THIS

ARE ALL OF YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IRONIC SHITPOSTING, YOU NEVER BELONGED HERE

Win a lot of arguments with that one I bet.

oh yeah twitter speak is, was very common here senpai. is that why moot and hirrriereigjd changed it?

what can I say, I've loved ironic shitposting and memes since I came here around 2009
to be quiet honest with you senpai desu

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Kill yourself.

Same userbase

i'm in cobb and its pretty decent they moved the stadium up here for the braves cause it used to be right next to the projects downtown

they got called racist but they literally had fans stabbed and robbed for going to a game

so this house that i live in was purchased for 90k and its value has now shot up to around 200k everyone is moving into atlanta from the great cuckold north tons of carpetbaggers and with the stadium coming here property values have skyrocketed

add to that this
youtube.com/watch?v=DMtTxvvLWEs

and basically they are trying their best to get rid of the shitskins

Hi guys, sup
Anyone peddling some of the rarer Pepes ITT?

>heh heh we arent niggers we just pretend to act like them all the time

Do you have any original thoughts going on up there user, or am I speaking to a bot? You sound like you're backed into a corner and you've been exposed for the fraudulent redditor you are.

If you don't understand irony, and you can't appreciate shitposting, the foundation of this site, the backbone of the culture of this very board - you don't belong. You'll always be the idiot that doesn't get the joke, the moron that always takes the bait, the burger that makes us all look like stooges. Kick rocks.

ya i got u bb

>they got called racist but they literally had fans stabbed and robbed for going to a game

I dunno this is the type of shit that intrigues me in America. Although everywhere has racism it seems to really shine there and everyone I've met always says "Oh no way I'm never going to america because of guns and racism and different healthcare, insurance basically everything".

It's kind of a morbid curiosity for me. I basically summarise it as America feels like the rest of the developed western world but in fact is so different.

The worst part is when this applies to journalism.

If I see another headline with the word 'yass' or 'slay' or 'AF' included I'm gonna fucking choke someone.

God dammit I hate Twitter so much, why does the press assume that having a Twitter is the default position, and that it's a good way to grade the entire mood of mass markets? Twitter has an incredibly niche userbase, even if it does have corporate as a form of marketing involved too.

Secondly, I'm sick of being pandered to as a young person. It's like when you're at school, and every program leaflet has a picture of a boombox or graffiti on it. Fuck off, I should be looking to rise and aspire to whatever you're offering, not you trying to get down to my level to talk to me.

this is what i hate about niggers more than anything

>If I see another headline with the word 'yass' or 'slay' or 'AF' included I'm gonna fucking choke someone.

What? you mean like on a news headline?

> why does the press assume that having a Twitter is the default position, and that it's a good way to grade the entire mood of mass markets?

That's the problem with twitter. No one accepts accountability and just says whatever they want and the media eats that up as a serious legit opinion.

basically doing anything while white is racist i mean thats literally how it is difference here is southern people usually dont really give a shit about niggers feelings northern cucks who migrate down here do

>I should be looking to rise and aspire to whatever you're offering, not you trying to get down to my level to talk to me.
this

you are not alone.

god damn am i with you senpai

when i walk onto campus as a late stage millennial i fucking wretch at all the marketing shit around me paid for with my tuition that is pure insipid trash

>fire
>lit
>on point

Literally the rage comics of our time

>What? you mean like on a news headline?
Yes, hard to find examples but shit like this.

mtv.co.uk/

I know >MTV but look at it, all fucking lowercase, 'AF', 'ur', etc.

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

>He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments.

Makes sense. I remember hiphop was either angsty urban poetry like Furious Five or Public Enemy, or good-time music like Sir Mixalot or Digital Underground.

Now it's all:

>muh coco
>niggerniggernigger
>bangbang

Speaking of coco, check out these two different clips of the same song:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5k6udvyec

One shows that the gangster life is something not so nice, but the tv version glorifies that gangster shit. Blame Dre and Snoop.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpes-45zqxo
This is the only rap song i like

Social jew media < Hiro's idea image downloading clan

Face it. Our time is over.

And then there are the fucking vile latina cunts who also pick up on this nigger culture and spread filthy diseases through schools with their ability to be completely mindless fucking sluts.

shit senpai the whole private prisons thing seems shady as fuck but honestly if you're a savy businessman and recognise that A LOT of people get incarcerated in America, you can make sweet shekels over that.....damn..

You tell me...If I were from USA or UK I would not give a damn, but here in Spain we haven't that many niggers to begin with.
But it doesn't matter, TV spots, movies, tv series, videogames, and so on...are full of niggers.
It's like if someone were pushing some global agenda or something.

((()))

>no niggers
>spain

>For example every pop song if it's not EDM is trash trap rap
Reminder that EDM will save music, pop culture, and the world.

Too bad 99.9% of them are dumb nigger-loving liberals, but there are some exceptions, since the genre's musicians don't really have an inherent aesthetic, but are mostly just normal guys doing their job.
Pic related. If only his music wasn't bland shit...

our parents were probably wondering the same thing when hippie slang like far out maaaan and dude thats so rad came from and all the kids on TV started talking like that. that slang itself orginated from surfer slang in the late 50s/early 60s and then mutated into valley girl slang in the 80s

the common denominator being that it all comes from cali. gangster rap exploded in the 90s because of cali, with new york playing a smaller role. but new york rap was more about "im gonna sell crack and make money" whereas cali rap was all about that more primitive shit like killing a guy for wearing the wrong color shirt

i use it ironically

blacks just make great music, expression through dance / vocals / music is in their culture for centuries and so naturally they became the masters of it.

Ted Ed recently made a good short video on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpCBMwAweDI

you probably only hate it because of your racism.

FUCKING THIS
I see these fucking memes everyday, and all these images/videos of nogs doing rudimentary or idiotic things (like that yeah boi video).
The fact that most mainstream pop songs are absolute cancer, and they get worse and worse every year and involving rapping and ebonics more and more.
You see this cancerous culture affecting white youth as well, on public transport I see heaps of white school kids dressing and acting like dindus.
This is absolute cancer, they are redefining western culture into this bastardised monstrosity. Subversion at its finest...

You have probably more subhumans than Spain Straya, now go on with your shitposting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Black Metal and Post Industrial scenes will never be smeared by their culture. They have already destroyed pop, rock, electronic music; thrash "metal" and all other genres of metal are also quite blue-pilled, although they are mostly sung by whites.

However, Black Metal never bows to negro culture. Black Metal is the perceived "antagonist" of rock/metal music, yet a kid has much more to learn from BM than any other genres of metal. Thrash, for example, mostly alignes to anarcho-syndicalism - it promotes drugs, binge drinking, it has bad words (you can't call art a song full of curses) and its lyrics do not resemble anything poetic. On the other hand, death metal is mostly apolitical, it is about gore and your average horror movie, it sells and is edgy in the same time, nothing against it, though I do not promote it. Black Metal is pure poetry, I am yet to find a black metal song with one swear word (and not some crossover crap) - Black Metal is a poetry of nihilism, negativity, which is individualist and conservative in the same time. People who yearn after the years of yore but has also lost their fate in humanity.

The Post Industrial scene fits the ears of the beginners better than BM, yet consists mostly of European singers. Neo-Folk, Dark Folk and Martial Industrial share the same thoughts with Black Metal, although they wear a different shell.

They affect youth here as well, although we basically have no negroes.

It's become so prevalent at my university that even the lecturers are using emojis to inculcate this culture into academia. They even play completely incongruous background music from a variety of black genres that have no place in an educational environment.

I really disdain emojis, there are literacy regression and I have some bellend who sits infront me vigorously nodding like he's viewing a da Vinci painting and not a power point presentation infused with this degenerative propaganda.

It's repulsive.

A-haha.
Get on our level then. I have heard the most abominile mix imaginable. Traditional bavarian german basis, thrown-in english trend words, and once they got excited, the fell into turk-speak!

Did you seriously just tell somebody to "kick rocks" you fucking coon?

"look at me, Im the German now"
Yeah, most of shit polluting Australia is just US pop bullshit. Stuff by Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, etc.

Agreed op ,anyone who speaks like that has a really low IQ ,people with nigger tier intelligence.

ahahah the only emojis I use are the thinking emoji, upside down one, the food emojis, misc emojis etc. I use em sparingly but I remember reading something where Apple popularised the emoji completely ignoring the based japanese ones.

It is however pretty frickin annoying now on social media being unable to read text without those stupid PC faces showing up

grats on hating the mainstream. I dislike it to but unlike you i don't have a victim complex of some sort for being into niche shit making me a minority of sorts.

Grow a pair and make your own shit or scour the net or even brick and mortar shit till you find shit your into.

Like why are you being such a fag about people chasing money in the easiest way possible by focusing on pop shit?

like seriously quit being a cry baby and grow up m8. quit hating on shit you don't like not because it does or doesn't deserve such hate, but instead because that energy could be better be spent finding shit you enjoy instead.

Like honestly you sound lazy or poor and just lashing out about it or something.

Yes. It's really a blight on society. Even just being a nigger ironically is fucking terrible.

There are even no niggers here but we still get hit by that shit.
I remember people being whiggers in my high school years, listening to rap unironically and wearing these fucking retarded hats z daszkiem.
Fuck you keep western shit in the west we have our own culture.

>"look at me, Im the German now"
Thing is, pretty much any western country on here, rallies against something like this going on in their country as well. This undue influence to undesireable minority-groups, is done in almost all of them, and you can't tell me it isn't on purpose.

We really should focus more on the (((common link))) between our problems, instead of mutually giving each other shit for it.

I feel sorry for you kiwibro. Maoris are fucked. Also:
> You're local chavs
Should read:
>Your local chavs
If your bitching about grammar, get your own right in the first place.

>You're local chavs and wiggers play it
Shut up idiot.

Tyler, the Creator and Kendrick Lamar are great.
Tyler's pretty switched on to the money, going after this fashion show shit now.
Lamar has always been smart you can tell from his lyrics.

I think they're both way underrated, and I genuinely think that's their smarts, and not some publicity manager behind the scenes.

THIS BAKA DESU SENPAI

S m h is now automatically baka.

fuck off nigger rap is shit there is no talented rap its all bland talentless hacks

wigger detected

> I am yet to find a black metal song with one swear word

"Fuck Off and Die"

I agree though. black metal is the most aryan form of music possible. it's beautiful. i'm sure you read ANUS, right?

Alright there Johnny Rebel? Saying that is absolutely bullshit. Ofc there are good rappers. You've not heard every rap so how can you know?

Are you having a stroke? I can't understand you Seba

>Black Metal never bows to negro culture.
Its the other way around. Metal is completely alien to baka niggers. The only niggers in black metal do not have a baka background.

>good
>rap

>you're

Retard.

We need to support the people saying "Stop appropriating black culture"

This is one thing we can side with them on. For different reasons of course, but a common goal

I've seen 'bruh' used unironically on Sup Forums a lot in the past months. It's painful.

What about 'breh'?

I find that image quite hilarious.

Nigger lovers need to be culled

This is the picture that really boils it down and I don't think you realize it
Tyler the Creator was one of the big gap closers for wiggers
He was the first real big rebellious (like alternative music of the 2000s) groid artist that school kids crave, it's not like white kids are going to ACTUALLY relate to nigger music about getting shot and shit, but "burn shit fuck school" would resonate much more
Now what's happened is nigger culture and this weird fucking tumblr culture that's some abominable mix of art snobs and underground groid watchers has mixed to the point of no return
Vaporwave and Tylor the Creator were there two nukes that caused this shit in my opinion

You've probably seen a lot of faggots complaining about racism and bashing Trump as well. It's likely the same people.

hmmm.....that's an interesting way to look at it. So basically tyler the creator is like a hybrid of nig rap, nu metal, pop punk and emo?

Slang travels up the social scale from the lowest social class

It's a meme you dip

>so hard
>all that shit like
>how the fuck did

Yo yo yo yo

Your participation in pop culture is 100% voluntary.

Pop culture has always been retarded and degenerate, and that pattern goes back thousands of years.

I mean it, even ancient greeks had pop culture. Half of fucking greek philosophy is devoted to ranting about how shitty their pop culture is.

Do something else with your time than be angry about the manifestation of human stupidity and ignorance. If it means leaving your smartphone at home and just listening to the birds while taking outside, then fucking try it out.

on Sup Forums it was used ironically

What you are describing are organic memes that are emergent in this environment.

Niggerspeak and nigger memes are emergent in their own environment.

The word 'meme' to describe this phenomena is pretty new. Before that we just called it a fad. Kids in gradeschool made up sayings and behavioral quirks all the time, and that was before the internet was mainstream.

All the shit you describe is just the digital manifestation of human group behavior.

White people are leading hip hop and making some of the grimmest shit out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5souw4K5UQc

>I'M MAD THAT I'M 16!!!!

Some serious truth here OP