Why don't Mickey and Daisy ever interact very much? They're honestly a better couple than Mickey/Minnie or Donald/Daisy

Why don't Mickey and Daisy ever interact very much? They're honestly a better couple than Mickey/Minnie or Donald/Daisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9BaOU3qoBs

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2yacZLuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=pDYVf-tXxdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because dating your doppelganger is mere vanity, whereas going balls deep into a femme version of one of your best friends is gay as fuck.

The Disneyverse has strict miscegenation laws unless your name is Goofy and/or Clarabell Cow.

>Max is actually half-cow
>one day his nipples start gushing milk in front of all his friends and he's completely ashamed and afraid

hot

Because racemixing is wrong and Mickey, despite being the superior black male knows it's morally wrong to cuck his white bootlicker friend.

Lies and Slander
e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/

everything about this post was meant to trigger something and garner a response. bravo

Donald is a McDuck. He would beat Mickey into a red paste in a serious fight.
Mickey doesn't want to get his ass kicked.

Such beautiful trips, wasted, on such a terrible post.

Agreed.
I love their chemistry with each other. Too bad Disney doesn't seem to like the whole interspecies thing. So a mouse has to be with a mouse and a duck with a duck.

Kek wouldn't have given me the trips if it wasn't a good post, pal.

I can't believe anyone would get triggered but such an obvious joke.

That one is clearly not even trying to trigger just being funny

fucking stupid nigger lover
Mickey is white, Donald is italian and or a slav and goofy is nigger while pete is a big fat kike

but goofy is there for his son?

No, you're a faggot, and Kek takes amusement in our shitposting. Fuck you.

Kek isn't real, fucking go outside

>fedora tipping intensifies

>donald
>short,lively, loud, hyperative, emotional, party lover
>slav
He's the opposite of a slav

Look at daisy. If you were Minnie Mouse, would you ever trust Mickey to be al0ne with a hot duck all served up on a platter like her?

>user couldn't decide between the slow, gangley stereotype or the absent father stereotype

Mickey once killed seven giants in a single blow. Donald doesn't want none of that action.

Sheeeit, with a guy like Mickey who has all of his wealth and power, why doesn't he go the route of Old El Paso taco boxes?

Because kids get bombarded with racemixing agendas enough already

I forgot how good the animation for this show was. Or maybe it's just because the standards have been lowered so much.

You gents seem upset.

Was Mickey always a huge Chad?

He's been cucked by Mortimer before, so I guess he's more like a demi-chad

SQUEACKED!

Theyre fucking on the DL

Also, according to Mickey, Donald and Goofy in The Three Musketeers, Mickey is too small, despite being around the same size as Donald Duck, but he's apparently a manlet (mouselet?) in their planet.
At least he's a manlet who learned.

He's smaller than Mortimer and his sister Amelia. Probably smaller than his dad Walter. in the new cartoons all the other Male mice are twice his size

Man this was a good show

also he's the same size as Oswald, so who knows. Maybe Walter has a recessive smoll gene.

That was specifically for that movie since they wanted to emphasize his shortness, he's usually the same size as Donald

Isn't Oswald a bit shorter than Mickey?

maybe a little yeah. But he's half rabbit so.

Disneycucks on Sup Forums will never agree, but the original shorts that premiered on House of Mouse were above and beyond any of the new Mickey shorts.

They're both good

> They're honestly a better couple than Mickey/Minnie or Donald/Daisy.

I must respectfully disagree with your nonsense, OP. Daisy would find Mickey to be far too sensitive and willing to please, and he'd bore her because there would be no challenge. Mickey would find Daisy insufferable because she's abrasive one second and then aloof in the next; he'd hate that she likes to play games with people's feelings.

Mickey wants to be an absurdly romantic sap who dotes on his girl shamelessly with no drama except what is necessary. He wants to be Minnie's hero and shoulder to cry on. Daisy on the other hand wants a man to spit fire with and who makes life interesting with his cynical outlook (and a secret soft side that's all hers). She wants to be Donald's tease and heartbreaker.

Things are as they should be.

>Perfect assessment of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy
Why aren't you writing for Disney?

>everything about this post was meant to trigger something and garner a response. bravo

Yawn. As an actual kike I'm tired of being triggered. it's just boring.

Can't we just talk about, you know, actual cartoons and comics here again?

Like this thread started out to do.

If you want to see Mickey taken down to size, try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2yacZLuoc

New crackship acquired.

Fuck, is ridiculous how accurate is your analysis user.

>Why aren't you writing for Disney?

Some of us ARE (...and wow, is Sup Forums ever ruining this thread.)

Did Minerva Mouse just glue some pink dots on her non existing tits?

Please, stop this madness. Race mixing must be priority one!

BECAUSE WALT DISNEY DIDNT WANT TO TAINT HIS PURE MOUSE GENETICS YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

You know there was a sketch about this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDYVf-tXxdY

>implying Mickey isn't black

>head canon now Mickey, and Donald high school chums were both going to enlist into the war but the navy wont take mice
Don't be mad. Ducks are just more proficient at sailing.

You'll be surprised how many consider Mickey to be a black figure in their lives.

His earlier design is damn near polliwog. I can certainly see that.

Lol, mods delete this but keep the other similar or worse comments in this thread up. Cant handle a joke if it comes at both black AND white people, huh?

they have way better chemistry tham mickey and minie/ donald and daisy do

you know that really young children watch this right?
like really really young, and you want to make them understand that mickey has a duck girlfriend called daisy but she is not donalds girlfriend
thats just confusing for a 4 year old

Some drawfag should make a comic where Mickey and Daisy fuck like rabbits while Donald is away in the Navy serving a 10 month tour.
It should end how we all expect those kinds of situations to end, wink wink.

I ask myself this every day.

And it all comes of liking Mickey and the gang too much!

Hottest Daisy bar none

Because he only extrapolated from what was presented in the "Adorable Couple" Mickey short.

"Adorable Couple" only confirmed what I already knew from years and years of watching cartoons, reading comics, researching any random mice media I could find, being in the fandom...

You assume too much, user. Have an old sketch of mine I did for Sup Forums. It's back to bed for me.