THE FLASH (1990)

Thoughts on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbVwE1xVp-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Barry.

90's Barry never got the chance to fuck with the timeline.

The perks of a time before the Speed Force.

You have to have lived back then to understand it fully. Yeah, it looks cheesy and hokey. Back then shit was dope... buut so what Lois and Clark. Quantum Leap. Saved by an Angel. Walker: Texas Ranger.

Why is this the best live action Flash costume? Why do costumes made nowadays suck?

Way better than the CW show

looks like a guy wearing a thong wrapped in carpet!

>Lois and Clark. Quantum Leap. Saved by an Angel. Walker: Texas Ranger.

All of those are telekino.

Used to love it as a kid. I can only imagine it didn't age too well.

Bruh are you seriously shit-talking Quantum Leap? What's next fucking Columbo?

Never Columbo'd, so maybe. The Commish staring Michael Chiklis. No. I solemnly swear to it.

Pretty comfy. The pilot episode and the Trickster and Nightshade two-parters were actually released abroad as a film trilogy. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbVwE1xVp-4

Columbo sucks.

never seen it. does it exist in a torrent, mega etc.?

Man, even pretending to hate it must hurt you deep inside.

I remember I had the pilot on VHS, it worked as a standalone movie desu.

There's a torrent on rarbg, not too well seeded.

thanks will look - was hoping for a mega. should check if my library has the DVD because I could rip them and create a burner email Mega account and then post them for folks, because my ripper will also grab the subtitles and folks often ask for those.

Barry looks as shredded as he's meant to be

The only problem with this show was that the guy playing Barry had a deal in his contract that guaranteed he would only be in the costume for 15% of each episode max. It was kind of a bummer.

They originally wanted to keep the actual superheroics to a minimum. There was even a rule against using comic book supervillains at first.

That weird rule seemingly plagued a lot of early live-action superhero shows.

I love that the CW Flash show got him back to play Jay (and Barry's dad, but who cares about him).

there was a odd cross over episode with daredevil who got screwed over by some pinks with big speakers blaring some noise

not even sure how they managed that since its marvel and dardevil didnt even have a show at the time

Best barry is dead barry

John Wesley Shipp was a handsome fucker. Why do white people age like milk?

Thought it was odd they used Barry for this show considering Wally had been the Flash for some years at the time.