Sup Forums explain yourself

Sup Forums explain yourself.

Marco Rubio was basically a 100% guaranteed win.

He was the youngest and most promising republican candidate of them all.

He never had any dirt behind him.

He was pretty conservative too.

Why not Marco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU
youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(((Project_for_the_New_American_Century)))
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't Rubio lose a state to Ben Carson AFTER Ben had dropped out?

Your not even a real country ... fuck off nigger your opinion doesn't matter here

he won Minnesota though. Carson didn't won any state

You mean the guy notorious for not showing up to work?
Rubio is a textbook politician. He isn't exactly corrupt, but the only time he actually does anything is when election time draws near.

Electing Rubio wouldn't of solved anything.

Don't you have some Alboniggers to fight instead of posting babby's first b8?

>He never had any dirt behind him.

Apart from being caught having gay sex in a public park with Angel Barrios.

WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS N SHIEEETTT

Don't even get me started on Kasich

Kasich was a 100% win too if it wasn't or Trump who only led Hillary 2 times in the polls.

Then Trump showed up and ruined literally everything there is to ruin about the battle against Hillary.

Something about his face. Hard to take him serious.

>fighting Alboniggers
>losing Kosovo
>talks about baits

>People saying they'll vote for the other candidate because "they're not X"

I think the primaries showed that doesn't translate to votes. As an Aussie I am disgusted by your weak shitpost game.

No one here likes the GOPe, fuck off.

Hillary is finished. Doesn't matter anymore.

Didn't he go with McCain to syria and help bagdhadi form ISIS?

Winning with Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush was worthless you knuckle dragger.

>be Macedonia
>lose the right to even have a name

How does it feel being cucked by the poorest country in Europe?

>Sup Forums explain yourself.

I didn't vote in the primaries because I was largely apathetic about my country's politics until just recently. I didn't really understand how massively corrupt our political system was (I knew it was bad, but I had no idea what a massive globalist pawn Hillary is and how the Democrats owned the media) or how vital it is that Trump be elected.

>A neocon cuckservative
>Part of the "Gang of 8" amnesty mess
>Betrayed the people who elected him in the first place

Why the fuck would we vote for that?

He'd get destroyed by Hillary. Whites would stay home even more than they did with Romney.

>FYR*M

The Dems are so bad this year Americans had the opportunity to elect an absolute madman that will actually change things instead of a Republican whose only claim of glory is being less of a corrupt traitor.

At this point, better going down with Hill than being put on life support with Ruboto.

>Hillary is finished. Doesn't matter anymore.
Dont you go and get complacent now! Still a week and a half yet...

> Muh Rubiobot

Faggot was so fucking stiff and overprepared he could have made Hillary look natural and likeable

>Why not Marco?

>Marco "no more borders" Rubio
>Marco "let's take the America out of Latin" Rubio

Because we're not completely retarded yet

Let's dispell with this notion that Rubio knew what he was doing; he had no idea what he was doing.

If Cruz, Rubio and Kasich were so great why didn't they win the primaries? How could the most hated literally hitler in the world get more votes than them?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

Also the media would bury him with his bubble parties.

Trump was the guy they had the least damaging stories on.

Do you really think that Clinton media wouldn't attack any republican as much as they are attacking Trump?

Still gonna vote. Just saiyan Hillary literally needs a miracle (rigging) to win this one.

Just like Romney was a "guaranteed win" right?

4 years later, Romney is now fully pro-Clinton Democrat
Had he won, it would've been as if Hillary was in power

They still called him a racist sexist homophobic pig when he was running

>bubble boy never had any dirt on him
>the stuttering mess who repeated his rehearsed lines and sweated on stage was the most promising republican candidate
>he was pretty conservative
I don't know why I'm even replying to this shitty bait. Anyway enjoy the sage.

Rubio would have beaten Hillary Clinton, something Trump is unlikely to do.

Why the fuck do people from other countries feel entitled to have an opinion about our fucking elections?

You understand nothing about our politics. Marco Rubio? Oh golly gee Kasich? What the fuck is wrong with you, faggot?

We don't want to elect neocons or cuckservatives. Honestly, I had to look you up on a fucking map. Fuck you. Fuck Macedonia. Keep your kindergarten opinions to yourself. Fuck.

> Giving amnesty for illegals.
Fuck off.

Rubio would have been BTFO at the debates and given up like Romney

lol Kasich wasn't even in the race desu
Only lasted for so long because muh ohio, muh delegates, and he didn't burn all his money

Because the Russian government has been running a hardcore Psyops operation for the past 15 months. They want Trump with the purpose of destabilizing the USA so they can get the upper hand in further Global expansion.

Why should we want to elect the candidate our enemy like the most?

You should always try to get the most extremist on your own views.

So tell me which state Rubio would flip
Just tell me
Virginia? Can he get it against Tim Kaine
Rust Belt? Would they vote for a neocon and a RINO?
Colorado? Doesn't he hate weed?

Two non Americans telling Americans to accept Rubio or Kasich. Yeah, I'm getting an erection just thinking about globalists and neoconservatives in power.

Why don't both of you fruitless talentless hacks be honest and say you NEED Americans to continue paying for your military protection.

I'm jerking off to the thought NATO is disbanded and you cucks will be held accountable to your own country. Maybe you won't be so eager to incite a war with Russia.

Fuck all of you leechers.

Rubio lost all his credibility when Christie called him out being a parrot.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0WUtNJAo9k

fuck off he's terrible, i don't think he'd even win (for example look how extremely biased the media has been in favor of hillary) and even if won he'd be mediocre at best

If anyone but Drumpf was nominated they would be owning Hillary.

>muh drumpf
fuck off obvious shill

We don't want to "own" during the elction and than go back to 4 years of status quo.

People saw his as arrogant at the debates because it was a discussion between him and other 3 old guys in the room and he was like half the age of the others and that gave people the impression that he was some kind of annoying kid who thinks he always right when that wasn't true.
Still, he had his flaws and I didn't support him back them but that was what destroyed him.

He's a dickhead

Hillary would have called him a racist and sexist with zero evidence two days into the election just like they did with Trump and unlike Trump he would have immediately canceled his campaign while crying and apologizing. Trump and Cruz were the only ones who would have not chickened out like cowards instantly in the general, and Cruz would have been fucking buried by the Clinton propaganda machine by September. Trump is the only one who even comes close to having the resources needed to fight that monolithic all encompassing force.

Of all the candidates only Trump and Cruz wouldn't have buckled under the commie shitstorm. But compared to le rapist for Trump, the libs would have directly claimed Cruz is a religious fundamentalist aka ISIS aka responsible for 9/11.

Ah. A classic. I miss those days. Back when we just did things for fun and not because the future of western civilization was at stake.

Nigger that was few months ago stop being underage.

It's not about winning for the sake of winning or winning to defeat Clinton it's about values like immigration and foreign policy.

>Marco Rubio
>what's in a name?

we aint electing no spics anytime soon FYROM

>100%

Not quite but OK.

Want to know the real reason we don't want Marco? Because we don't care about winning with Marco. We seem him as no different than Hillary Clinton: open borders, trade deficits and continued decline of America.

I know that you faggot. It's been a long summer. It's just fun to reminisce on earlier in the election. Don't you have some immigrants to not be cucked by?

he's gay tho

I have no idea why this Meme keeps on being repeated. Like what is the point at this stage?

The reason they are high in the polls (single digits only) is because they were going to lose anyway and nobody bothered to waste more time scrutinising them in depth. They may look normal compared to trump but what if he wasn't there? Suddenly their weaknesses will shine out more.

The surface level stuff is already bad enough. Kasich being at Lehman. Rubio being heavily anti abortion and a bad track record. These issues would be spammed like hell and that's just the surface.

Say what you want about trump but the issues they throw at him don't stick well. Trump university? Tax carry forward? The only one that really made an impact was the tapes which was more to do with the GOP backstabbing him.

>He never had any dirt behind him.
Yep, the suds wiped him clean. :^)

>that wall of red

We could've been celebrating Nov 8 but we had to have our meme candidate who's going to lose an unloseable election

>extremely vague picture of a guy with short hair in a gay suds party

I never understood this meme.

>a fucking strayan

Rubio is going to be the next candidate. More experienced and less of a robot.

>he can't even beat Trump
>he'd beat Hillary

wat

Imagine Hillary using this in the general election and Rubio comes out as gay and still gets most of the conservative vote and then also gets the Tumblr vote. Hillary loses in a landslide bigger than the Carter loss to Reagan. She is branded a bigot for life as well and birtherism then later gets successfully pinned on her and she can't weasel out of it.

Then the FBI locks her up following all that for the Foundation's dealings.

because this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(((Project_for_the_New_American_Century)))

Tumblrinas hate conservative gays, just like feminists hate conservative women.

>voting in a spic
top kek lad

now that is bants

Because we aren't Cuckservatives
We are nat soc and Trump aligns more with what we believe

Nobody gives a shit about conservatism, muh christianity and abortion.

We just don't want our countries being flooded with brown third worlders.

This is why most of us just support anybody with strong anti-immigration policies, ie: common sense.

Simple.

He did not even win his own state

>people actually think any of these globalist cucks were worth voting for

If you didn't vote for Trump and legitimately wanted another candidate you're cancer.
You hate this country, and the world pretty much.
You're a globalist puppet, a tool an you don't even realize it.

Rubio?
Kasich?
Cruz?
What would have these spineless faggots done different from Bush, Obama, or Hillary?
They are all the same god damn suit with a different coat of paint.

Get fucking real.
People chose Donald cause he was the only one on stage saying "Fuck that, America first.".

If you're anything less then you're a traitor.
Jeb and Rubio would have been the death of this country and the two party system, just as it would be under Hillary.

You think these people care about your safety, borders? FUCK NO.

They are puppets who were working with the NWO to end you're fucking existence and you regret not voting for suicide.

Don't worry, you can always fucking KILL YOURSELF and it doesn't require a vote to do it!

And of course, my my my my, who does this shit lead back to?

A JEW! of course.
None other than william(bill) Kristol the cuck himself.
Famous for being a brain dead #neverTrump shitbag.

FUCK these people.
Thank god for Trump. SMASH THIS EVIL AGENDA MR.TRUMP!

basically this.

i hate neoconservatives. rubio aligns with them. they are the ones that brought us the sand wars.

instead of wasting trillions in the sand b/c of muh christianity and muh israel, we could have used the money to colonize mars and create other future technology.

i still would love to see bush and his entire cabinet tried for crimes against the US

Rubio wanted to allow illegal immigration
He would flood our country with even more H1B visas and everything else the globalist corporations demand

>conservative
cuckservative

F
T
F
Y

this

All of these people that founded and support the PNAC need to be tried for treason.

Rubio is a neocon. Fuck him and everybody like him.

We have spent so much money on pointless shit.

We could have entirely rebuilt every single fucking road, bridge, and building in this country and hired americans to do it for less then half of where we are at right now, but it will never happen.

Our elected officials hate this country and work tirelessly to make sure we rot from within.
We have entirely rebuilt parts of the third world into bustling first world zones and have nothing to fucking show for it, other then an a huge amount of debt, a destroyed EU and """ALLIES""" who hate our fucking guts.

>"Fuck that, America first.".
yet you fail to see the fucking irony of it since all he wants to do is apparently weaken Americas position in the world.

quit being an idealistic naive fag who apparently doesn't understand shit about how the world really works.
Fuck you for being such a dumb shit who cant see past all the showboating off a man who when in the grand scale of things is a fucking pussy willing purposing to make America a pushover cause of his own cowardice to stand up to anyone or anything on nearing the same footing.

You obviously dont understand the world or even how fucking basic human power structures even fucking work.

go read a book and get some life experience and at least travel outside of your shitty town and learn about shit before you even bother to talk shit ya dumbass.

Like if trumps camping believed any of the shit they have said then trump would the run for fucking senator since he apparently believes that they got as much if not more power than a fucking president. or at least that what all the shit they have slung has implied.

nigga you drank the fucking koolaid and should really air your head out some time. preferably with some bullets embedded into your fucking skull.

>nominate rubio
>10 days before the election its revealed rubio fucks babies

these polls tell you nothing.

easy way to compare Trump and Rubio's prospects for dummies:

Trump: alienates latinos
Rubio: is a latino

If Hillary wins, republicans only have themselves to blame.

>Why would a cuckservative neocon generate 0 interest among anyone who's not a rural boomer

our position in the world only benefits a few people at the top. everyone else just suffers. it's not our job to tell the world to do, most of our history was being isolationist until the kikes manipulated us into being a global force

>nigga
yeah, i didn't take your faggot ass seriously to begin with you fucking homo. go put on your biggie smalls cd

The idea behind electing Trump is NOT turning the US into a 2nd world Latino country, Mohammed.

>guys lets trade 4 years of power for never being elected again
>BRILLIANT!

Fuck off, CTR. Not voting for a Saudi-bought ISIS handler isn't "not understanding how the world works", it's called living in the 21st century.

Marco Rubio is a faggot.

And not in a good way.

Im pretty sure anyone can beat crooked Hillary. She's a criminal not the potus.

No one but Trump would have been able to weather the onslaught that the Clinton machine throws at people. No one.
Remember that fact.

Rubio will be the first gay and hiv infected President in 2024

>muh world position

You're an idiot, and the elected stooges you're defending right now have weakened us beyond scope or measure.
If you haven't noticed we are losing whatever imaginary position you think we've got to China, Mexico, etc.

Though I guess a stupid kike like you measures power by how many sand niggers we can bomb and drive into europe or further.

Assholes like you have been elected NWO puppets for nearly 2 decades now and we don't have anything to show for it or worse.

Also I'm not a nigga, you dumb fuck low life.
Go back to sucking dried gum off the side walk for nutrients you tool.

whoever would have been clearly winning would have been attacked by the media, retard

Rubio is a latino
and he would push for and provide support for latino issues....in the U.S.

FUCK THAT SHIT...i THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM

Yeah, and I bet like 50 guys would have come out of nowhere claiming he'd propositioned them in the men's room, that he dateraped like Jeffrey Dahmer and tried to drug them/cannibalize them. Crooked Hillary doesn't play fair.

he was a filthy spic who didn't want to deport ten million criminals or stop the TPP or not go to war with Russia, Iran, and a dozen other middle eastern shitholes
he was also a closet fag
he was no better than Clinton

>Why not Marco?
Because Donald Trump is a hillary plant, read the podesta emails faggot

if you had elected someone like Trump 30 years ago perhaps he could have made a difference. right now idk lads

Lisp + fresh face + lazy + weak + hispanic

not gonna work. not in a million years.