What are some good comics to read underwater

what are some good comics to read underwater

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_hurricane_season
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threads like this only work on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Duckman

>Finally got all my shutters up.
>Entire house looks like it's night time on the inside.
Excellent.

Seaguy
/thread

I dunno about comics but I got a cartoon rec.

It's only a Category 4, bro
Don't be a pussy

Marineman

ha ha yeah nothing to worry about

This. People who are freaking out either moved to Florida in recent years or are begging for attention. At worse we'll be without electricity for three days, but not me. I have a generator that I keep rather hazardly in my garage.

It'll be smaller when it comes closer to Florida

This

It's Florida if you aren't used to it by now it must be your first hurricane

Nature's just trying to wash America's dick, bro.

>tfw louisiana and texas most of my life
ngl i did think h-town was being pussy for a bit, but theyve got much better govt support now post-katrina

It's the media. All the headlines are "Could Irma be a CATEGORY INFINITE+1?" with a huge article about how terrible that would be if it came true. But then at the bottom there's a tiny blurb that says "Irma is forecast to be downgraded to a Category 4 by the time it makes landfall"

It's because it actually broke records in the Caribbean, it just slowed down since then.

It's an Atlantic storm, not a Caribbean one.

To be fair, it's been a /long/ while since one of those actually hit us and didn't skate along the side of Florida.

You know there's 4 active storms right now right?

Was not Matthew just last year?

I think the reports are it's going over more warm water, potentially could go back up to cat 5 barely just before striking Florida.

12 years isn't that long

It was a tropical storm by the time it hit us.

Yeah? That happens nearly every year
It's just a meme to care about it this year

>Florida weather reports
>Ever accurate

I just hope it doesn't fuck up my house, I left behind my figures and PS3

It's literally 1mph below the Category 5 threshold and is expected to re-intensify to Category 5 before landfall, 160mph winds and probable 190mph gusts. On the ground anyway, high-rise buildings can add another 30mph.
More importantly the size of the storm is fuckhuge, its path through the center of the state means the whole panhandle will be getting 100mph+ winds, and the eye walls are basically going to be a fifty mile wide tornado for the first twelve hours until it weakens.

If you're going to "ride it out" at least livestream it for our amusement.

Caribbean hurricanes are Atlantic hurricanes, you donut

>that African kid that plays without shoes

This image does things to my giantess fetish.

>That happens nearly every year
This is only the fourth time in history there have been three Atlantic hurricanes at the same time.
This is the first time ever we've had two Category 4 hurricanes at the same time.

I'm sorry but are you saying hurricanes are seasonal or something? Because I find that very hard to believe

there is literally a hurricane season, yes

>Falling for the "It'll get worse" meme the news perpetuates EVERY FUCKING YEAR.
Have fun paying for airfare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_hurricane_season

Pretty sure that's a sports thing like March madness

Purge the stupid ones.

Late summer and early fall. Sometimes late fall, but that's more rare.

The media was downplaying the fuck out of the storm earlier, they didn't even acknowledge the possibility it could have turned earlier and hit the Carolinas. Their projections had it making landfall as a Category 3 or less just a few days ago.

It's going to be over 85-90 degree water for twelve hours between leaving Cuba and hitting Florida, if you don't think that makes a hurricane stronger you're retarded.

>It's going to be over 85-90 degree water for twelve hours between leaving Cuba and hitting Florida,
Well don't do that then

Dune

Aquaman

>hurricanes are never bad and never kill people
>this is not an unusually bad hurricane hitting Florida straight on

there's a Dune comic?

don't say Metabarons

yeah ok

lol I'm gonna need a source on that. In 2004 we got pummeled by 3 hurricanes in one year, just a couple years later (I think it was 08' or 09')there was 2 that hit us and I'm pretty sure there were more off the coast.

t. A lifelong Florida resident

They shut down all the stores and hospitals in my area. I'd rather be out of the South than experience another Wilma

It's been upgraded to be a Category 5 on landfall now. Hold onto your butt user.

No they fucking weren't. The saw the shit happening in Huston and decided to profit off this other hurricane too.

>tfw East Georgiabro
Enjoy your imminent deaths Floridafags. All we're getting is some wind

It isn't. This is the same note harped every time there's a hurricane here and it always ends up being a let down. And I use to live on the beach.

Fucking kek. I've seen shit shut down over tropical storms. You're just wasting money.

Is this good?

I know this feel, who else investing in accordion shutters for next storm, my street panels are a pain in the ass

We get to find out the hard way if any of these new houses cut corners on supplies

Bet I know where the "eye" of the storm is. pssst. I'm talking about her asshole

Your memory must be shit, because only two hurricanes have made landfall in Florida in the last twelve years, Wilma and Hermine.
You also apparently didn't read the post and understand that "at the same time" means "at the same time" and not "in the same year." It is not at all usual to have back-to-back-to-back major hurricanes like this.
The next storm, Lee, is already forming off of Africa and will probably also become a hurricane.

is there any Bioshock comic adaptation?

>12 years
>2004
Florida actually did get hit by four major storms in 2004, but they were spaced out a bit

>mfw natural selection acts on the morons who stay put

Wasn't Andrew the last Cat 5 to hit the states?

How are people this bad at reading
>12 years ago: 9/8/2005
>Hurricane Wilma: 10/24/2005
>Hurricane Hermine: 9/2/2016
These were the last two hurricanes to make landfall in Florida. And Hermine was only a Cat 1.

yep

>news outlets are trying to make this into a bigger deal than it is so everyone can ignore the fact that their social security numbers have been stolen.

did you not read the first part of user's sentence?

I wish giant monsters existed so we could talk about that instead.

>Hurricane path turning to go right up America's urethra
It's like God wants Florida gone.

Nah, he's just giving it a good wash

just try and stop us

>has never been through a hurricane before
>pretending this hard just to feel tough over the internet

>tfw new York and perfectly safe
feels good, Any other NY niggas here?

There's one interstate out of mainland Florida. Much of south Florida is already out of gas.

Just wait a week until the scraps get up to you and you'll be dealing with flooded subways, like you do every year

Only 3 prior hurricanes have made landfall as a Category 5 storm in the United States: The "Labor Day" Hurricane in 1935, Hurricane Camille in 1969, and Hurricane Andrew in 1992. Camille hit Mississippi, the other two hit Florida.
Several other storms reached Category 5 strength but weakened before landfall, most recently Matthew.

Irma is projected to restrengthen to Category 5 before making landfall in the Florida Keys, making it the fourth in history and third to hit Florida.

Cat 4s ain't a joke

>MFW it's fucking nothing again and all the fags who left act like they dodged a bullet when in reality they would have been just as well off if they had stayed.

that's what is happening

>Much of south Florida is already out of gas.
Because retards pumped it all into fucking garbage bins and buckets to take home.

well the service can't get any worse than it is now

He's been doing a shit job at it. If anything he keeps proving we're indestructible.

I'm sure everyone would much prefer if it was fucking nothing

but what's more important to you: being right or being not-dead

Literally /everyone/ on social media right now. Honestly pisses me off. Surprised to see that Floridian youtubers are acting like it's nothing though. Usually they're the prime suspects.

It ain't Sandy tho, plus I drive.
>being this jealous of us New Yorkers

>Florida is gonna take it up the asshole for us in Georgia.
I honestly dont even wanna leave cuz it it stays in its current path its gonna be hitting central/west georgia as well as my college so win win.

I live in NC and people here are worried we'll get power outages and falling trees just from the wind that makes it to us.

Could've fooled me.