Has the leftist lingo entered your language already?

The left has been creating new terms in the US, to make you believe that there are things like White Privilige, Cultural Appropriation, Rape Culture. I am very curious to know if these terms have already entered the public conversation in your country and what the translation is for those terms in your language.

No. Vocal minority.

At least in people my age group.
Maybe teenagers believe this garbage.

>I am very curious to know if these terms have already entered the public conversation
Not even close. The only time they're brought up outside of the social media echo chamber is when people use it mockingly, which even that is rare and gets old fast as a joke.

Are you fucking stupid? Your government has introduced laws to even out the "White privilege" like 3 decades ago.

Yes. They're teaching it in schools now.
Years ago i saw this shit sprout up online and thought it was just a bunch of nuts that will never gain traction among normal people. How wrong i was.

yeah, the kaffers can't stop going on about it. it's quite funny actually. they will openly wear tshirts that read "kill all whites" and go on about "muh african epoodoocation".

fortunately, they don't have white girlfriends like in the US, yet.

You're being heteronormative, shitlord.

I think teens are more redpilled because they've been watching the recent wave of ridiculous SJW's and they think they're retarded. My little cousin has parents voting for Hillary and she is complaining about third wave feminists bitching about overwatch characters.

I've seen plenty of people on here unironically use the phrase "people of color"

"black isn't a colour. read a fucking book"

>White Like (((Me)))

A bit, I guess?
Instead of "kurang upaya"(disabled), we now use "kelainan upaya"(differently abled).

Underrated thread.

The one thing that the left has accomplished, is the successful introduction of the phenomenon of 'white privilege' amongst other stupid ideas.

Our premier in Victoria passed the Safe Schools act and made it compulsory for all schools. Safe Schools is basically LGBT and Gender education to stop bullying of these 'oppressed minorities'. The funny this is how the people behind it recommended it be optional instead of compulsory, but Daniel Andrews (cuck) thought otherwise.

This is just an example of how the leftist ideology has affected politics in ways we cannot imagine. The damage done to western civilisation (see Germany) is nothing short of world ending.

I live in Northern Ireland.

The only time I've ever heard anything remotely PC in real life was from a pierced/tattooed German exchange student, who criticized the European Convention of Human Rights for not providing enough sex/gender rights.

>Mfw

Swedish media uses it non-stop. They have even changed existing words and use it in some newspapers (han = him, hon = her, hen= feminist new word for both of these that should be used to not point out gender because gender is a rainbow or some shit).

OP here. While trying to invent a dutch translation for these terms and googling them I was surprised to find articles in dutch about them ( from gender studies people...) however I did not find a dutch translation for Cultural Appropriation.

No. I think I saw "rape culture" in a newspaper/magazine but that was only once.

what the fuck?! they invented a word? your country is fucked man. even worse than us. please, i beg you LEAVE!

Could you make a translation in your own language of these terms and google them please? I am curious what you would find.

Russia here.
Generally, no. The closest I've seen these terms to being used in real life is when our lunguistics prof talked about Western students being forced to use "gender-neutral" pronouns as an example of political correctness and liberal agenda taken to the crazy extremes.

Your professor sounds like a bro.

>White Privilige, Cultural Appropriation, Rape Culture
I live in Toronto. Hardly a day goes by I don't hear one of these terms. Just today the girl in my d&d group brought up "white privilege" and I was tempted to cast a very nasty spell on her character, but I decided to be the bigger gnome.

I live in Brussels and although I am still part of the majority of my country, in Brussels I am a minority. In 20 years most of the HR managers will be of foreign decent. When terms as White Privelege will be widely accepted, I fear that my chances of getting a job will disappear. As a maroccan HR manager it will be easy to justify not hiring me because she will be fighting White Privilege and rectifying decades of racism. Am I wrong?

No. Though there is a hatespeech law.

About as often as you'd hear someone calling someone a cuck, ironically of course.

The Cuckmunity is real and its a problem, lost 3 girlfriend to the cuckademic. Two of which were ai.

How did you lose two AI gfs to being cucked?

What does shitlord actually mean?
Why is it the preferred derogative concerning succesful whites?