Richest man in history is a Nigger

How in the fuck is Mansa Musa of Mali the richest person in history?

How could he possibly be richer than the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, or Mongol Emperors?

Shit, apparently he was twice as rich as M.L. Crassus.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVzbMawdbzw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you have no money, youre rich

Martin Luther Crassus was nigger, all the rich people are nigger, jay z , kanye,

He single handedly ruined economic stability of any country he traveled to, through his terrible management actions caused more harm than good and somehow managed to go full ghetto nigger and blow the entirety of his riches out on gold chains like any ghetto nigger would.

He is the best example that niggers are retarded.

It is interesting. Were there extensive gold mines in his territory, maybe?

Perhaps his empire had no nobility that could compete with him for power and influence, so all the wealth was concentrated to him. Certainly the four other empires you name each had powerful nobilities that strongly limited the strength of the emperor.

WE

WUZ

If all the other countries weren't so poor they wouldn't have been economically ruined by one rich guy travelling through. Maybe the other countries should have stepped up their game.

D I G I T S

But seriously, when did they 'figure this out'? I was always taught that Crassus was the richest man in history. I've never heard of Musa before tonight

N Shit

>wikipedojew
>Rothschild's $500 trillion dollars fortune not even mentioned

good, very goood
my disguise works

>Its not the papacy/holy see

Meme wiki is meme

>While Rothschild family rose to the status of the wealthiest family of bankers in the 19th century, their wealth was distributed among a number of family members, preventing them from appearing among the wealthiest individuals.[7] The richest among the Rothschilds was the head of its English branch–Nathan Mayer Rothschild–the richest person of his time.

I think their definition of 'wealth' may be a bit suspect. Mansa Musa had a lot of gold and slaves - he had a lot of visible, fungible wealth. Someone like Crassus had a lot of land, servants and political influence, which is a different kind of wealth. Similarly a Chinese emperor could afford to train, feed and equip 1,000,000 soldiers, which is the most important kind of wealth of all.

Because being a nigger he hoarded all his wealth and barely gave out any to branches to expand it or people to make sure it would last.

Look at Trump, billions of dollars because a capitalist system says to make money others have to earn wealth to in the transactions of which must be voluntary. Only niggers would sit there and think "I want mo dat wealth and shieet" and not actually create a more fine tuned system of transference and investment that allows more wealth in the system to be made and had by everybody than just one man living off a system that is far from its great potential under a non nigger tier idea of economic growth.

Niggers care about money and wealth, whites care about what that money and wealth does of actual value.

its unsubstantiated

really, how the fuck are they gonna measure the wealth of some ooga booga slave / gold trader from thousands of years ago in todays currency?

its bullshit, niggers wuz nuffin

Salt was very expensive back then.
Then wite maine invented salt ponds...

I am not buying this stupid shit.
The guy was an emperor, not a businessman. You might as well say that Obongo is the richest man in history because he is the president of America or some shit.
It makes no sense.

The wealth of an empire doesn't belong to one single emperor.
It's not like the guy was a part-time emperor and his other job was being a businessman who would trade slaves and export gold to make numbers in his bank account go up.

This is just an insane propaganda campaign. It makes no sense to say that King Nigger had 400 billion shekels. It doesn't work like that.

>The wealth of an empire doesn't belong to one single emperor.
this is why europe is shit
because you all think like this

DIVINE RIGHT
Everything belongs to the king

>destabilised every country he gave gold too.
The King of Gibmedats.

Do you know how he got that money?

By selling salt. The same way the Saudis live like kings now.

What did he do with it? He spent it all in one place. He spent SO MUCH gold on his hajj to Mecca that it dropped the value of gold worldwide.

He shat away his nation's wealth. He was a nigger through and through.

Yeah, I always thought rulers didn't count. I figured you could only count people like Crassus, Rockefeller, Fugger, or the Rothschild

Also this. Most of it is just witness reports. How does a witness of 1300 report that he had 60,000 in his group? Keep in mind, the witnesses were all niggers.

No, the wealth of a monarch is separate from the wealth of the country that he rules. For example in the UK today, the royal family privately owns some land and property (including their holiday castle in Balmoral, Scotland) while other property they use is owned by the state (for instance, Buckingham Palace).

Perhaps a better example is that of Leopold II of Belgium. He was the King of Belgium and controlled some private property there, but did 'own' the country as such. However, He was the founder and sole owner of the Congo Free State, and so personally and privately controlled ~10% of Africa and all the income it produced.

>That map """"projection"""""
>Lake Nasser

fucking horrible

god, the day oil will worth nothing, I wonder how Saudi will look.

WE

We wuz kangs!

Yes, Whites are more civilized, build Gold chuches instead, where they pray to a jew.

Salt and gold. His kingdom have shitloads of salt on their beaches from tropical evaporation, while in Europe salt was expensive as hell to produce because boiling seawater en masse is not cost effective. Salt at the time was worth more than gold in weight, for preserving food on an industrial level, not to mention making food taste good as hell. So what the Mali (who were actually originally an Indo-european conquered caste-based society like Indians, Spartans, or Scandinavians referred to as the Ghanans) did was just go to the beaches, pick up a bucket, meet some Libyans halfway across the desert, and get a brick of gold for every bucket. Repeat until you have a shit ton of bricks of gold and no salty beaches.

HOL UP HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ BILLIONAYS N SHIT

but that's actually better.

It baffles me that apparently Mali was the richest country on earth at one point, and closer to the Caribbean than any European country, and yet they colonized nothing

Sheeeiiiit we wuz runnin dat sheeiit

Nice digits

Chekd

it was utterly based on his gold mines, he probably had the biggest gold mines in history (reletively) when he went on his pilgrimage to mecca he gave away so much gold that he crashed the entire egyptian (egypt sudan and the levant) economy for decades.

Jesus christ Germany... The banter is real.

We all know why the shitskins come here.

>Because being a nigger he hoarded all his wealth and barely gave out any to branches to expand it or people to make sure it would last.
Are you fucking serious? Mansa's pilgrimage to Mecca alone caused inflation wherever he went. He didn't "hoard" anything.

I think either Mansa's father or his son set out with some ships towards the West and never returned, so they did try.

He sank whole economies with inflation literally spreading gold around, just like a subhuman nigger would. Probably the dumbest nigger if all the nigs. It's funny because he was rich and built nothing of value, what a nigger

This is exactly why nigger nations which have vast natural wealth are poor. Corruption and despotism.

Charlemagne didn't kill enough of you pagan Krauts. Nice get though

>Blessed by the richest gold mines on earth
>Your subjects work tirelessly for decades to extract such wealth
>You spend it all on a road trip to Mecca instead of improving the lives of your people
>Fast forward to today: Your people starve to death because they have no industry whatsoever
Hes just a typical nig who bought Patrone and gold teeth instead of saving for his kid's college

Niggers and kikes make me sick

Islam allows leaders to take what they want especillay when you conquer non-islamic nations.
It's easy to be rich when you can just take everything from everyone by force.

Why do so many other brit flags know about this nigger?
Don't tell me they are teaching this we wuz bullshit in our schools now

There was no police back then. Nigger just stole shit everyday of his life without getting caught.

Some say his ghost is still robbing liquor stores to this day

I just read the first couple of lines of the wikipedia article then act like I know everything about the subject.

>This is pretty much the average 'intellectual' on Sup Forums.

Really made me think.

Nice

>Richest King in History
>Still only managed to build some mud buildings
Wealth is nothing in the hands of a fool.

Or in this case a nigger

>How could he possibly be richer than the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, or Mongol Emperors?

Its all an estimate, no way in knowing how actually rich they were. It says that Augustus Caesar was actually richer than Musa because he owned Egypt, but we don't really know how much Egypt was worth at the time. The fact that William the Conqueror is second on the list raises some doubts for me, Mongols looted way richer places than fucking medieval England which was kinda irrelevant at the time.

I feel like your just butthurt Harold Hardrada never got to get all that sweet Medieval English cash

slavery

Except according to the artical you linked. He's not.

oh but his people were rich too
there was no corruption during his reign or atleast very controlled
he never hoarded the gold

this is what good goys actually believe

>Mansa Musa, or Musa I of Mali is considered to be the richest man to ever walk the face of the Earth with his wealth at $400 billion (at the time of his death in 1331)

Straya, do you even read?

African niggs say their ancestors used to fly too

hol up u telling me that we wuz rich an shiet?

And what did he and his "empire" achieved? For what was this money? How his """power""" affected the future of humanity?

>Those digits
/thread

>richest person ever was a nigger
>did it by trading slaves and making them mine gold+salt
the irony is rich with this one.

Not really, just doubt accuracy of this

>Augustus Caesar
>Listed by Davidson (2015) with "$4.6 trillion" because he "personally owned all of Egypt".

>How in the fuck is Mansa Musa of Mali the richest person in history?
Because the globalists bankers of today isn't on any list.

Didn't take inflation into account.

t. Abdul Mohammahd Sharia Kheel Whai Thee

Fuck off and die in a suicide bombing Abdul.

Wtf are you on about?

>"There’s really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth"
musa was full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=UVzbMawdbzw

gee i wonder

>The Papacy is a single person

>"There’s really no way to put an accurate number on his wealth"

Musa is a fucking affirmative action insert

Witnessed

>ugly toes
>long pussy
>cucking boyfriend with football chads

2/10 would not bang

Holy kek, witnessed.

According to that Wikipedia article, Davidson estimates Augustus Caesar's wealth to be $4.6 trillion, due to owning all of Egypt. So is he the richest man ever?

>not being the pussy
>not cucking the toes
>not having an ugly long chads
wtf?

>long pussy

que?

>Augstus
>not black

And he lost it all.

So sad.

It says that he owned Egypt therefore he was probably black

WITNESSED

First post shit post

Fucking cac logic. Pulling shit outta their ass to discredit a black dude. H-he was j-just a ruler so....shut your faggot ass up.

holy shit they literally wuz kangs. wtf i love negroes now.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures
bank deposits are a LIABILITY to the banker you retarded shitkyke.

underated